View Full Version : Yewww Stoner!

Ranger
23rd September 2007, 08:17
Congrats to the new world champ!

millencolin
23rd September 2007, 08:20
YOU BLOODY RIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!

**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

So stoked right now... Congrats casey, you earnt it!

Australia is very proud of you!

tha_jackal
23rd September 2007, 08:29
Congrats! :up: No one has deserved it more this year, thats the truth..

pino
23rd September 2007, 08:30
Congrats Casey, this is a well deserved title, you were just the best :up:

ChrisS
23rd September 2007, 09:19
Congratulations to Stoner, he did everything right this season and deserves the title. :up:

Now I would like to see a bit more showmanship from him, especially at the next race in front of his home fans

Mach24
23rd September 2007, 09:31
Casey Stoner World Champion at 21 years of age.

To realize your dreams is the ultimate individual achievement in a life time!

Casey will soon re-assessing his goals, something inside tells me he will want to fight very hard for back to back Championship.... And something tells me there will be a few others out to take the glory.

Congratulations Casey!

Wim_Impreza
23rd September 2007, 10:54
Congratulations Casey Stoner. An excellent and dominating season. To realise this in only his second MotoGP season, I am sure there will follow more titles in the next years.

23rd September 2007, 12:06
Congratulations Casey. I'd love to be "crossing the ditch" for the Phillip Is round, the atmosphere and racing will be fantastic.

osg
23rd September 2007, 12:07
Casey, as a Valentino fan i congratulate you on a dominant year with a team who obviously have warmed tremendously to you.

As a fellow Australian, i could not be more proud of you.......... following in the footsteps of Doohan and Gardner.

And to outgoing champ Nicky Hayden, i know i've bagged him out many times, but that was all class stopping on the warmdown lap to congratulate Casey.

Rat
23rd September 2007, 12:31
Yes, got it in his 2nd season! Good onya mate!

jonny hurlock
23rd September 2007, 13:22
Congratulations Casey, earned it fair & square, nice one champ

jonny hurlock
23rd September 2007, 13:23
Congratulations Casey, earned it fair & square, nice one champ,

enjoy

Corny
23rd September 2007, 14:46
It's still hard to believe that this is the same guy as the one that was more walking than riding last year!

ozrevhead
23rd September 2007, 15:39
Congratulations to Stoner, he did everything right this season and deserves the title. :up:

Now I would like to see a bit more showmanship from him, especially at the next race in front of his home fans
Why?

Its not in his makeup or his personality - he would end up being critisized for being a 'fake' so to speak

he will end up being more respected if he's true to himself which he will be!

I could of never ever believed in my wildest dreams he would win the title this year - Casey you have done us so proud!!

tassiedevilAB
23rd September 2007, 16:26
Congrats Casey you really STONED the others mate, This is a great achievement for someone so young & only in his 2nd season at the elite class.

This i hope is reward for not winning the 250 when you had great battles with the little spaniard that just pipped you at the post!

Now with this all wrapped up lets see the true Stoner at the Island clean them up & win in front of you assie fans!

The Phantom
24th September 2007, 02:04
Bravo Casey! What a year you have had. Absolutely deserving of this, and here's to a successful defence in 2008 - I think you will have some battles on your hands!

Congrats Casey you really STONED the others mate, This is a great achievement for someone so young & only in his 2nd season at the elite class.

Hey Tassie, nice to see you over here ]This i hope is reward for not winning the 250 when you had great battles with the little spaniard that just pipped you at the post![/quote]

Agreed, had he been aboard similar tackle I'm sure he'd now have two world titles.

The Phantom
24th September 2007, 02:12
Bravo Casey! What a year you have had. Absolutely deserving of this, and here's to a successful defence in 2008 - I think you will have some battles on your hands!

Hey Tassie, nice to see you over here ]This i hope is reward for not winning the 250 when you had great battles with the little spaniard that just pipped you at the post![/quote]

Agreed, had he been aboard similar tackle I'm sure he'd now have two world titles.

leopard
24th September 2007, 04:49
Congrats, rider who wins mostly race of the season deserves the title ;)

ChrisS
24th September 2007, 10:31
Why?

Its not in his makeup or his personality - he would end up being critisized for being a 'fake' so to speak

he will end up being more respected if he's true to himself which he will be!

I could of never ever believed in my wildest dreams he would win the title this year - Casey you have done us so proud!!

Because its entertaining

I'm not talking about plating a flag and then saying he conquered the country,

simple things, burnouts, wheelies while passing in fort of the stands, things like that

the thing is though, I think because of the new fuel rules the bikes are basically running on fumes at the end of the race so the riders are just trying to get them home.

NinjaMaster
24th September 2007, 10:39
Because its entertaining

I'm not talking about plating a flag and then saying he conquered the country,

simple things, burnouts, wheelies while passing in fort of the stands, things like that

the thing is though, I think because of the new fuel rules the bikes are basically running on fumes at the end of the race so the riders are just trying to get them home.
He did pull wheelies, one across the line and at least another one around the back of the circuit. He just looked a bit overwhelmed at his feat and then he carried around an enormous Australian flag which would have been very tricky to pull wheelies with. And he's usually more than happy to do burnouts but I think you're probably right about the fuel thing, he ran out after the last race!

tassiedevilAB
24th September 2007, 10:41

Hey Tassie, nice to see you over here ;)

I have always followed the Aussie motorcycle racers in there endeavours at racing overseas, they would have the hardest jobs of all the riders to get to the top class , but when we aussies get there we make sure everyone knows we mean business at chopping the other counrty riders down to size.

The one that has all the talent but is finding it hard to get a good break is Westie, put this guy on a decent ride & he will show that he deserved it over some cashed up that got it because the sponsor want's him rather than West

It will be really good at the Island this year! I wonder if Casey will have a corner named after him, that would be fantastic for the little battler that everone knew he would be great .

harsha
24th September 2007, 11:30
all hail stoner \m/ :up:

tha_jackal
24th September 2007, 11:47
... The one that has all the talent but is finding it hard to get a good break is Westie, put this guy on a decent ride & he will show that he deserved it over some cashed up that got it because the sponsor want's him rather than West...

I dont think the Ninja ZX-RR 800 is all that bad.. :rolleyes:

osg
24th September 2007, 11:53
It will be really good at the Island this year! I wonder if Casey will have a corner named after him, that would be fantastic for the little battler that everone knew he would be great .

heheh Stoner Curve...... or something to that effect. Seriously though, the Island has some iconic names for parts of the circuit already, it would be hard to kick one of them out.

Crypt
25th September 2007, 23:19
Go Stoner! I'm a Rossi fan but this is just fantastic. Aussies are partying this week!

Casey you might wanna get ready for next year, Rossi isn't going to let another year go by ;)

ozrevhead
26th September 2007, 02:19
will Vale have a choice in the matter Crypt ;)

I think it will be Ducati vs The Suzooks myself :D

JETFX...
9th October 2007, 13:42
I can see in Casey what drove both Doohan and Gardner... he just aint satisfied with coming second. Casey not only deserved the crown this year he truly earnt it. No excuses no aires no graces just his talent and a strong team and machine did the job in 08...

It will be a very interesting battle between red team mates Marco and Casey in 08 dont you think? cant wait for that match up.... :hot: