PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Everybody (Bring on Spa)...

mstillhere
14th September 2007, 05:43
I wanted to say thank you to everyone for keeping this site very exciting. We all were able to exhange ideas and opinions in a more or less civilized way. I love you guys (all fans from all teams) because in the end we all have one thing in common: the love for this sport.
Now, let's try to put this ugly episode behind us and let's move on. Tomorrow we have the start of an other exciting week-end. Let's see what's going to happen. After all, it might be a week-end full of surprises. FORZA FERRARI

janneppi
14th September 2007, 07:00
Hear hear, except for the forza Ferrari part. :D

pino
14th September 2007, 07:23
I also must say congrats to everyone, so far most of you have behaved nicely, I expected a lot more work after the verdict...now bring on Spa :up:

Forza Jarno :p :

Daika
15th September 2007, 19:22
I wanted to say thank you to everyone for keeping this site very exciting. We all were able to exhange ideas and opinions in a more or less civilized way. I love you guys (all fans from all teams) because in the end we all have one thing in common: the love for this sport.
Now, let's try to put this ugly episode behind us and let's move on. Tomorrow we have the start of an other exciting week-end. Let's see what's going to happen. After all, it might be a week-end full of surprises. FORZA FERRARI

I'm curious. Does your username mstillhere refers to MS (micheal schumacher)?

markabilly
15th September 2007, 19:48

let's try to put this ugly episode behind us and let's move on

Just what Maxie and Bernie want, hope and pray for, otherwise their little pocketbooks will be..... :bigcry:

because in the end we all have one thing in common: the love for this sport.
Some do, and hate seeing their illusions punctured, but for others it is all about entertainment and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$in their pockets

jso1985
15th September 2007, 19:54
yes and we know Bernie also stole your girlfriend...

after 100 post of the same it's kinda easy to figure it out...

mstillhere
15th September 2007, 20:05
I'm curious. Does your username mstillhere refers to MS (micheal schumacher)?

Yes :)

markabilly
15th September 2007, 21:55
yes and we know Bernie also stole your girlfriend...

after 100 post of the same it's kinda easy to figure it out...

So that is who dunnit, just why the heckfire did you not tell me till now...poor Flavio, now i wish I had not shot------ooopps better not put that in an email... :D