PDA

View Full Version : Women is scary!

Daniel
13th September 2007, 20:23
Currently I'm here cowering in the computer room while about 10 women congregate in the loungeroom to talk about books. All I can hear is cackling and scary laughs though :mark: Someone save me please!

CarlMetro
13th September 2007, 20:41
You have my sympathies, my wife recently held a candle party and after the first five minutes I managed, only just mind you, to escape to the pub where I stayed until closing time. Even then it wasn't safe to return to my own home, made all the more dangerous by the ammount of empty wine bottles stacked up by the front door :\

NoFender
13th September 2007, 20:43
Currently I'm here cowering in the computer room while about 10 women congregate in the loungeroom to talk about books. All I can hear is cackling and scary laughs though :mark: Someone save me please!

Now's your chance to shine!!! Run in there with no pants on!!!

NoFender
13th September 2007, 20:43
You have my sympathies, my wife recently held a candle party and after the first five minutes I managed, only just mind you, to escape to the pub where I stayed until closing time. Even then it wasn't safe to return to my own home, made all the more dangerous by the ammount of empty wine bottles stacked up by the front door :\

Not to mention the candle that lit the drape on fire.

GridGirl
13th September 2007, 20:48
Books..Candles... I dont know, when I read the first line I was thinking something much more adult and not for a family forum. :p

Ian McC
13th September 2007, 20:52

Bloody wimp! :mad:

Get in there and show them whose is boss!

CarlMetro
13th September 2007, 20:56
Bloody wimp! :mad:

Get in there and show them whose is boss!

Oh it's easy to say that when you're at the other end of a keyboard and your wife's not looking, but I wouldn't advise a full-on confrontation, especially if the wine is flowing :eek:

Daniel
13th September 2007, 21:03
Oh it's easy to say that when you're at the other end of a keyboard and your wife's not looking, but I wouldn't advise a full-on confrontation, especially if the wine is flowing :eek:
Mine's not even a bloody wife either :mark: Actually it's not Caroline I'm scared of but her companions :mark:

NoFender. I did discuss no pants but I was vetoed :mark: I kid you not.

Storm
13th September 2007, 21:19
Is the Voldemort person one of them? :s

Daniel
13th September 2007, 21:21
Is the Voldemort person one of them? :s
Thankfully she's not one of them :mark:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/images/carol-vorderman.jpg

airshifter
13th September 2007, 21:48
Books..Candles... I dont know, when I read the first line I was thinking something much more adult and not for a family forum. :p

But if that were the case, real men wouldn't find it scary! :laugh:

Daniel
13th September 2007, 22:25
They're gone :D

Caroline
13th September 2007, 22:35
We don't cackle. We discuss. ;)

I couldn't get in the computer room just now. Daniel had lodged something up against the door. I was surprised not to find him curled up in the corner with a stick or something.

Drew
14th September 2007, 01:05
Is it true that when an Ann Summers party is held, if a man is there it is an orgy?

LotusElise
14th September 2007, 10:52
No, Ann Summers parties are all about the cackling. So I've heard.

Erki
14th September 2007, 17:12
Ah come on.

I tell ya one thing... I currently work in a fabrics warehouse... together win one man, and 4-6 women. Doesn't scare me. :vader: They seem to have some policy there that bags with clothes in them(we put them into bags, and do other stuff too) have to weigh 15kg at most. Still yesterday someone managed to make a bag that weighed 30kgs... and they have to lift those bag themselves once they have been transported to shops. :p

Gurl Racer
16th September 2007, 11:57
Hmmm.... yes, thats right, women are always the bosses of the houses :P Daniel and CarlMetro know their places :P hahahaha....

SEATFreak
16th September 2007, 12:38
They're gone :D

I cannot believe you wasted what may be one of the few dimond encrusted and 24-carat gold chances you will have to make yourself popular among a load of women. Most of whom were probably either gorgeous, classy or both.

What where you so scared of? What do you think when you see a large group of women? Do you think they are going to do to you that is so bad? Married or not.

If I was in your shoes, I, someone who has never had a girl in my life and would give anything to be popular with women, only I am not good looking, sexy, rich, talented and succesful, would have thought all my Christmases had come at once. I would have no hesitancy to try my hardest to make a good impression.

Daniel
16th September 2007, 12:41
I cannot believe you wasted what may be one of the few dimond encrusted and 24-carat gold chances you will have to make yourself popular among a load of women. Most of whom were probably either gorgeous, classy or both.

What where you so scared of? What do you think when you see a large group of women? Do you think they are going to do to you that is so bad? Married or not.

If I was in your shoes, I, someone who has never had a girl in my life and would give anything to be popular with women, only I am not good looking, sexy, rich, talented and succesful, would have thought all my Christmases had come at once. I would have no hesitancy to try my hardest to make a good impression.
Yes perfect time to pick up. When your girlfriend is in the room :mark: Caroline's behind me right now and surely wouldn't have minded :laugh:

SEATFreak
16th September 2007, 12:52
See. Women aren't that bad. Aren't that scary. Just go up, all relaxed and cool, and you will be fine.

My issue is confidence and a lack of selfesteem. I really do not think I am good enough on any level.

Drew
16th September 2007, 14:44
My issue is confidence and a lack of selfesteem. I really do not think I am good enough on any level.

Maybe they are just a bit confused when you go up and talk to them?

Daniel
16th September 2007, 14:57
SEATfreak. I was being sarcastic. :mark: i wasn't scared at all

SEATFreak
16th September 2007, 15:22
Maybe they are just a bit confused when you go up and talk to them?

Yet again does this joke obsession with this idea that I talk nonsense make it's way to the surface?

SEATfreak. I was being sarcastic. :mark: i wasn't scared at all

You were? :eek:

Most unlike you! :uhoh:

Drew
16th September 2007, 18:00
Yet again does this joke obsession with this idea that I talk nonsense make it's way to the surface?

I had to read that twice and if I understand, then yes.

janneppi
16th September 2007, 19:24
Yes perfect time to pick up. When your girlfriend is in the room :mark: Caroline's behind me right now and surely wouldn't have minded :laugh:
You even missed out on the opportunity get a picture of the Russian Loeb girl in Himos. :D

Daniel
16th September 2007, 19:26
I took a mental picture. Don't worry :p

Hazell B
16th September 2007, 22:08
No, Ann Summers parties are all about the cackling. So I've heard.

Cackling, crackling, seeing how long the batteries last, breaking a coffee table ..... ah, happy days :p :

Eki
16th September 2007, 22:35
seeing how long the batteries last,
Mobile phone batteries?

Caroline
17th September 2007, 16:54
You even missed out on the opportunity get a picture of the Russian Loeb girl in Himos. :D

Janneppi, you didn't have to mention that now did you?

I hadn't thought of all the different gatherings I could have in my front room :p : And Daniel was worried about a book meet!

janneppi
17th September 2007, 18:02
Come now, Caroline, she was one of the high poínts in my summer, up there with hitting a moving tractor with a golf ball and... Well, that's about it really. ;)