PDA

View Full Version : Pick Em Results: Chicagoland - Championship

Hoss Ghoul
13th September 2007, 11:04
Congrats to this weeks winner Mv Toy and the series champion gm99, hanging on to win by 8 points over russelld. Well done.

http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/champ.php?series=indycar&userid=72252 Full Results.

See you next year.

gm99
13th September 2007, 13:51
Whew, that was almost almost as close as the real championship :D
Just like Dario, I didn't think I was going to make it on account of not having had the best picks beneath me for the final race, but I just avoided running out of fuel ;)

RaceFanStan
13th September 2007, 19:26
I'm happy with finishing 4th in the IndyCar Pickems Championship.
It may be my best standing in all of the 8 Pickems for the Overall Pickems Championship.
I learned a lot this year & I look forward to next years Pickems. :D :up:

ChicagocrewIRL
13th September 2007, 20:02
I'm more excited now for next season after finishing Top 5 in the IndyCar Pickems this year.

This was my first full season doing Pickems and it really added to the enjoyment of the Series.

Thanks to all the Moderators and Forum Members.

I will have to rely on the Bears for a sports boost while the Series is on vacation. DA BEARS !

Phoenixent
13th September 2007, 23:43
Congratulations to GM99 for winning the IndyCar Pickems. :up:

Sorry for the delay on getting this to you Tony Kanaan hid it. :laugh:

http://shutter11.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/12/007/5D/1C/02/45/zQrOs+j-9TWLo-uX9urkeqzLr1ISpp6d016E.jpg

Mihai
14th September 2007, 00:58
Congrats gm99 ! It's been an entretaining fight all year.

gm99
14th September 2007, 08:18
Thank you for all the congratulations and to Phoenixent for the Trophy - it will receice a place of honor on my mantleshelf :)

I did enjoy my first full season as well, especially the three-way-battle towards the end with Mihai and russelld. And unlike the real series champion, I can promise that I will definitely be back next season to defend my title ;)