08th. Matt Kenseth #17

Penske Racing (Dodge)
05th. Kurt Busch #2

Dale Earnhardt Inc (Chevrolet)
07th. Martin Truex Jr #1

This poll will run for 10 days ONLY.

jslone
13th September 2007, 04:24
I am being a homer and going for the coach,until otherwise proven wrong.

harvick#1
13th September 2007, 07:37
no love for RCR,

its Harvick time :D

Cindy_AL
13th September 2007, 18:39
We all know it will be Hendrick. :p :

RaceFanStan
15th September 2007, 03:03
So far people think that neither the evil stepmother nor Roger Penske have a chance ... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

Galveston dunes
15th September 2007, 22:57
I have to agree that J.G.R. will show the way throughout the chase and attend at the head table.

tstran17_88
16th September 2007, 17:01
It may be John Henry sitting at the head table. :)

Mark in Oshawa
16th September 2007, 20:02
If it isn't Hendrick, it will be a toss up between Gibbs and Roush. No one else has the stuff to run up front for 10 weeks in the manner these teams do. Jimmie and Jeff have run Championship caliber seasons all year, and Tony Stewart and Denny are the only two have been able to stay with them on the COT races for the most part. I put Roush there solely on the fact that Matt Kenseth doesn't make mistakes.

RCR wont be there because Harvick is too much of a hothead and will crack under the pressure ( in a few years, he will hit his peak and then be the driver Harvick1 thinks he is ) and Jeff Burton will just be too nice.

As for Roger and Teresa being there, well they would have to run better than they have. Truex isn't ready for that sort of cauldron of a Championship run and Kurt Busch has been on a roll lately, but is due for a DNF or something stupid to happen......and he is enough of a bone head that he can make that stupidity happen all on his own....

harvick#1
16th September 2007, 20:36
are you lookin at this race right now, as long as Harvick stays away from Juan-a-dummy he will do good

muggle not
17th September 2007, 00:20
Well, it won't be Childress. Jeez, he is off somewhere in mongolia hunting while the Chase is going on. :D

harvick#1
17th September 2007, 01:03
Well, it won't be Childress. Jeez, he is off somewhere in mongolia hunting while the Chase is going on. :D

everytime hes off hunting, his teams win, oh wait Bowyer did win :)

Cindy_AL
17th September 2007, 11:54

:laugh: :laugh:

muggle not
18th September 2007, 04:02
I wonder who else besides tstran voted for Roush??? :)

Mark in Oshawa
18th September 2007, 06:25
Man...who was that Bowyer guy? Just goes to show, you can never predict too much in advance in Cup racing. That said, got 9 races to go. I stand by my prediction, it will be likely Hendrick sitting at the table, as much as that pains me. Gibbs is your second favourite and Roush the third. I think RCR is more in the hunt now with Bowyer's run, but I just don't think Harvick is ready to win a Championship, Burton wont fight claw or kill for it, and Bowyer sure as heck is a long shot, although a lot less now.

Course, we all could be out to lunch, and Kurt Busch could win the next 5 races....

tstran17_88
27th September 2007, 02:43
I wonder who else besides tstran voted for Roush??? :) People that I'd consider very educated. :D

muggle not
27th September 2007, 03:44
People that I'd consider very educated. :D
jeez, there are 3 of you now. :)
Or did you find a way to vote 3 times. ;) :)

tstran17_88
28th September 2007, 18:49
jeez, there are 3 of you now. :)
Or did you find a way to vote 3 times. ;) :) yes and yes! :laugh: