PDA

View Full Version : OK The Chase is On

Old3Fan
12th September 2007, 21:29
I think Tony has the edge but will be OK with Carl, or Harvick or even Kyle to win it all. Sorry that Jr isn't there but I think next year we will find out if he has what it takes or not. There will be no car excuses as he will be in the best. Jimmy is OK but I can't stand Chad Knause and hope they don't make it.

SpeedAddict
12th September 2007, 22:23
I admit that I haven't really followed NASCAR since the chase was instituted. Is it me or is the whole chase to the cup the equivalent to an imaginary yellow flag that gets thrown late in a race to bunch the drivers back up? In essence, is the chase just another way to manufacturer a dramatic close finish? I realize that NASCAR is a business and that having a driver secure the title with X number of races remaining is bad for business, however, NASCAR is a sport as well and that should not be forgotten.

dwboogityfan
12th September 2007, 22:41
I like Denny Hamlin's chances of winning the Chase. He has run very well all year and has been strong at the COT races. Gordon, Stewart and Johnson will all be contention but the form team is Kurt Busch. I think the top 5 will be Hamlin, Kurt Busch, Gordon, Stewart, Johnson.

muggle not
13th September 2007, 00:03
Top 3 in this order will be:

Gordon
Stewart
Johnson

tstran17_88
16th September 2007, 17:06
Bottom 3 in this order will be:

Gordon
Stewart
Johnson

tstran17_88
16th September 2007, 17:12
I'm pulling for Clint Bowyer...not to win a race, just the championship.

Galveston dunes
16th September 2007, 17:17
I'm pulling for the Gibbs team to finish one-two in the chase.Hopfully Tony First.

RaceFanStan
16th September 2007, 18:07
I think Hendrick drivers have slightly better cars than the Gibbs drivers ...
that being said, I think they will be the top drivers in the Chase. :eek:

Galveston dunes
16th September 2007, 18:18
I think Hendrick drivers have slightly better cars than the Gibbs drivers ...
that being said, I think they will be the top drivers in the Chase. :eek:

Lunch at Hooters:

I say Gibbs Racing will accumulate more points than Hendrick in the points playoffs.
The odds are in your favor with the performance they have ben showing,and the three to rwo margin, but Gibbs drivers are more hungrier if that is an acceptible enough word.