Brown, Jon Brow
12th September 2007, 12:27
Offline since the 5th of September. Very unlike her. :\

Daniel
12th September 2007, 12:30
How often do you think about Hazell? :p

Eki
12th September 2007, 14:24
Maybe we should raid oily's basement again? It's like a black hole where members of the opposite species tend to vanish.

Ian McC
12th September 2007, 16:26
Who? :s

Eki
12th September 2007, 16:36
The Wicked Witch of East Yorkshire.

RaikkonenRules
12th September 2007, 16:38
Offline since the 5th of September. Very unlike her. :\

Maybe you scared her off :p

Dosen't she have a 10p stake in you? ;)

jim mcglinchey
12th September 2007, 18:35
I'm guessing here but I think shes working her way through a cartload of signs

Hazell B
12th September 2007, 21:17
I'm here :wave:

Had a busy weekend that sort of squidged over in to the week .... as they do! But you were never far from my thoughts, I promise :p :

And I still haven't finished those damned signs :(

Ian McC
12th September 2007, 22:15

Crap, I had forgotten that, hopefully she didn't see it.

Hazell B
12th September 2007, 22:20
I see everything McC.
And it's 15p ;)

Brown, Jon Brow
12th September 2007, 22:23
Thank God!

She is back.

Hazell B
12th September 2007, 22:37
Jon Brown, you are a good kind man.
Bit potty, but good :p :
(And almost at 3000 posts!)

oily oaf
13th September 2007, 07:13
Maybe we should raid oily's basement again? It's like a black hole where members of the opposite species tend to vanish.

Not guilty chief :mad:
If you don't believe me then you're welcome to conduct a fingertip forensic search of my shed for horse jobbies DNA which she would surely have traipsed in on the soles of her Louis Vuitton calf length incontinence wellies.
Failing that you can always hypnotise me.

(Draws out watch and chain and swings it metronomically in front of cat)
"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, don't look around the eyes. look into my eyes. 3......2......1.....You're under" :monkee:

RaikkonenRules
13th September 2007, 08:16
Thank God!

She is back.

Oh good now you can sleep at night. :)

Ian McC
13th September 2007, 14:41
Not guilty chief :mad:

Don't give me that! :mad:

Where is Gannex?
Where is GG24?
And where is your little biker chick?

Well? :mad:

Ian McC
13th September 2007, 14:42
I see everything McC.
And it's 15p ;)

Crap and double crap! :s

CarlMetro
13th September 2007, 16:14

There's a rumour going around that she's going to auction her stake off to the highest bidder ;) I'm thinking of opening my bid with a pair of used rubber gloves and a copy of the 1988 Go West annual, complete with coffee stain on the front cover.

oily oaf
13th September 2007, 17:11
Don't give me that! :mad:

Where is Gannex?
Where is GG24?
And where is your little biker chick?

Well? :mad:

Gannex quit the legal profession and is now happly employed as Christina Aguilera's thong wallah

GG was tragically killed instantly after trying to put her knickers on over her head.

Hotbikerhound managed to free herself from her Saga Varicose Support Manacles and is currently a senior lecturer in modern languages and stairlift technology at Oshawa University.

Case closed. FACT!

oily oaf
14th September 2007, 07:15
Brownie is a lifelong subscriber to "Farmyard Matures Monthly" and his idol is Doris Archer out of The Archers "An everyday story of country folk" FACTAROO!

Ian McC
14th September 2007, 09:17
There's a rumour going around that she's going to auction her stake off to the highest bidder ;) I'm thinking of opening my bid with a pair of used rubber gloves and a copy of the 1988 Go West annual, complete with coffee stain on the front cover.

It'a a disgrace! :mad:

Err, how much for the Go West annual?

Brown, Jon Brow
14th September 2007, 12:12
Brownie is a lifelong subscriber to "Farmyard Matures Monthly" and his idol is Doris Archer out of The Archers "An everyday story of country folk" FACTAROO!

Have you been spying on me :mad:

oily oaf
14th September 2007, 17:32
Have you been spying on me :mad:

As Jean Todt said to "Honest" Ron Dennis ;)

Eki
14th September 2007, 18:59
As Jean Todt said to "Honest" Ron Dennis ;)
Oily, you lose all your Brownie points and have to pay a fine of £5.

Hazell B
14th September 2007, 21:16
Eki, you are a comedy genius, but it's a fine of £4.20 in UK pounds ;)

There's a rumour going around that she's going to auction her stake off to the highest bidder ;)

It's true. Bonhams are interested, but I feel Christies may be the way to go in the long run. Your thoughts?

I'm thinking of opening my bid with a pair of used rubber gloves .....

Depends who they were used on, of course. I shall need a note of authenticity and a DNA test.

.... and a copy of the 1988 Go West annual, complete with coffee stain on the front cover.

That's a fake old boy. Everyone knows they didn't produce a 1988 annual :mark:

Actually, my stake in McC isn't for sale at the moment. I hear he's put in for some Bank of England cash to help him through and I just want to ride out the storm until The Daily Sport cracks and sells me their shares too. Then I'll be the majority shareholder in McC inc.
It's my ticket to early retirement :p :

oily oaf
15th September 2007, 07:29
Brownies amorous hopes are dashed as he discovers the stark truth about Hazell's complicated lovelife :(

www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1863289 (http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1863289)

Brown, Jon Brow
15th September 2007, 09:03
:bigcry:

Brown, Jon Brow
15th September 2007, 09:14
I know things about you oily :mad:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=e22253481253ebe65dcad60578618eaf

RaikkonenRules
15th September 2007, 10:03
:laugh: awesome videos guys :D

oily oaf
15th September 2007, 10:21
I know things about you oily :mad:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=e22253481253ebe65dcad60578618eaf

Ag ag ag ag ag ag :D

That geezer's got bigger knockers than my missus :mad:

Hazell B
15th September 2007, 20:49
My computer's too lazy to show me the videos :mark:

It also appears my bank's too lazy to pay me the royalties on them too :p :

So, what's complicated about my lovelife? I've always found it straightforward enough - Matt Damon mondays, Christian Bale tuesdays, wednesday off to watch Columbo, Bruce Willis thursdays (aged ticker allowing), Oily on a friday so long as he brings a large doner and my something for the weekend is Johnny Depp.

Or did I dream it? :confused:

oily oaf
17th September 2007, 16:43
My computer's too lazy to show me the videos :mark:

It also appears my bank's too lazy to pay me the royalties on them too :p :

So, what's complicated about my lovelife? I've always found it straightforward enough - Matt Damon mondays, Christian Bale tuesdays, wednesday off to watch Columbo, Bruce Willis thursdays (aged ticker allowing), Oily on a friday so long as he brings a large doner and my something for the weekend is Johnny Depp.

Or did I dream it? :confused:

I can't help but notice that in a staggering and discerning display of man flesh judgement you cunningly left the best until the final day of the working week.
A sensible and astute Yorkshire lass and no error.
(lights pipe, twirls moustache, licks forefinger and smarms down left eyebrow)

Hazell B
17th September 2007, 19:56
No Oily, I start the week with the best body then move in a downward spiral to the weedy nerds wot read buks :p :

oily oaf
18th September 2007, 06:34
No Oily, I start the week with the best body then move in a downward spiral to the weedy nerds wot read buks :p :

By the toned and taut gluteus maximus of Alan Titchmarsh!
This would indicate that I'm in worse physical shape than Columbo :eek:

(extinguishes pipe, drains pint mug of protein shake with extra Stanazolol, rushes upstairs to weights room, hurls self on incline bench and starts to pump furiously) Please insert predictable joke about masturbation here.............................................. .

RaikkonenRules
18th September 2007, 16:41
Please insert predictable joke about masturbation here.............................................. .

:uhoh:

Drew
18th September 2007, 17:38
Where is el burro too?

Ian McC
19th September 2007, 08:29
Actually, my stake in McC isn't for sale at the moment. I hear he's put in for some Bank of England cash to help him through and I just want to ride out the storm until The Daily Sport cracks and sells me their shares too. Then I'll be the majority shareholder in McC inc.
It's my ticket to early retirement :p :

I feel I should be nervous when Hazell talks about me and riding in the same post :eek:

RaikkonenRules
19th September 2007, 16:10
As if you'd be that lucky Ian :p :

Hazell B
21st September 2007, 21:29
Wise words, McC :p :