PDA

View Full Version : vettel happy being a loser without a lot of brains

markabilly
5th September 2007, 02:48
Red cow Burger says

"It is nice to have a driver who is happy with what he gets. We are Toro Rosso. There is no secret that we cannot give the same as Ferrari, McLaren or Renault would give, so everybody that enters our team cannot come with an expectation that he gets onto a level of Ferrari. It just doesn't work."

"But it doesn't need a lot of brain to understand this. With Sebastian he is very happy..." :rolleyes:

So das is gut to know that SV and crew are happy as peas in a ipod, being losers and sv does not need a lot of brain to be happy...... and all

however SV must have a very small brain, as I always thought that scoot not speed was in possession of a pretty small one, and yet apparently too large

been better off without "a lot of brain" and would have been a happy :monkeedan but for that brain.....Speedie should have learned being happy being a loser has its benefits...

markabilly
5th September 2007, 02:50
And since you will ask here is da link to

Der Vettel defect
http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_2707839,00.html

DimitraF1
7th September 2007, 13:44
ok da markabilly :P

Tazio
9th September 2007, 06:21
Red cow Burger says

"It is nice to have a driver who is happy with what he gets. We are Toro Rosso. There is no secret that we cannot give the same as Ferrari, McLaren or Renault would give, so everybody that enters our team cannot come with an expectation that he gets onto a level of Ferrari. It just doesn't work."

"But it doesn't need a lot of brain to understand this. With Sebastian he is very happy..." :rolleyes:

So das is gut to know that SV and crew are happy as peas in a ipod, being losers and sv does not need a lot of brain to be happy...... and all

however SV must have a very small brain, as I always thought that scoot not speed was in possession of a pretty small one, and yet apparently too large

been better off without "a lot of brain" and would have been a happy :monkeedan but for that brain.....Speedie should have learned being happy being a loser has its benefits...
Vettel = F-1 seat
Speed = ???????

Ian McC
9th September 2007, 12:40
You do post some real rubbish :rolleyes:

Ian McC
9th September 2007, 13:06
Sorry Tazio, that wasn't aimed at you :)

markabilly
9th September 2007, 14:40
You do post some real rubbish :rolleyes:

Of course it should be rubbish as it comes straight from the mouth of ham Burger hisself.....OTOH, Burger might be right about SV being satisfied with a loser team, not needing a lot of brains to be happy................Sv might wish to disagree but without wishing to join Scott Not speed somewhere over the rainbow...

PSfan
10th September 2007, 00:21
I'm shocked!!! truly truly amazed, two posts in a thread he started and Markabilly hasn't said those magic words "Kool-aid" :p :

But... all Burger is saying is that it doesn't take alot of brains to realise that you can't win in a Toro Rosso, and he should know, he's proven it doesn't take a lot of brains to run an F1 team (Badly, I degress, but burger is still running it non-the-less...)

Unfortunately, Vettel is happy because he thinks he's following in Alonso's footsteps, however, Alonso's team-mate wasn't Bourdais, and while I'm sure that either Red Bull or BMW really wanted to have Vettel in one of their seats eventually, are they still gonna want him after he gets trounced by Bourdais?

jso1985
10th September 2007, 00:42
but can we be 100% sure that Bourdais will beat Vettel?

Valve Bounce
10th September 2007, 01:41
Of course it should be rubbish as it comes straight from the mouth of ham Burger hisself.....OTOH, Burger might be right about SV being satisfied with a loser team, not needing a lot of brains to be happy................Sv might wish to disagree but without wishing to join Scott Not speed somewhere over the rainbow...

I really didn't want to get into this, but at least he is in F1. Just think about that!! Many drivers started in worse teams.

Roamy
10th September 2007, 05:42
berger just wants a dick smoker in the fold. He is weak and a control freak.
loser at best

jens
10th September 2007, 20:49
but can we be 100% sure that Bourdais will beat Vettel?

Definetely not. ;) I think that at the moment it's very hard to say, who would be stronger - SB or SV. Bourdais is totally unknown quantity in F1 terms and Vettel is still more or less the same.