PDA

View Full Version : LH tyre failure answer: Alonso

markabilly
31st August 2007, 12:05
The relationship has clearly reached new lows between FA and LH. Not only was LH blocked by FA and caused him to lose the pole in Hungary, but at the last race, FA caused LH's tyre to explode.

FA should have his points stripped from him in public. His actions in denying the MAc team access to his data, so that RD could not use it to set up LH's car thereby causing LH's tire to explode, must stop.

Denying LH the ability to emulate FA's car settings will only lead to more tyre failures for LH.

It is clearly not in the best interests of the sport as it may well destroy anticipated future revenue anticipated from LH winning the title, should FA continue in such antics and steal LH's title. The market reseach shows that only a very few Spanards really want to see FA win, and they are all located in Spain. They have very little consumer power when it comes to buying cigarettes, cable TV, telephones and Kool aide compared to the potential market for LH.

Contact your local FIA representative and demand a stop to it now :vader:

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_2695017,00.html

ShiftingGears
31st August 2007, 12:09
The Daily Mirror are giving stupidity a bad name :(

Ranger
31st August 2007, 12:11
Next they'll be telling us that Fernando designed that tyre specifically to explode!

leopard
31st August 2007, 12:21
Next they'll be telling us that Fernando designed that tyre specifically to explode!
They have told us it with that :D

Robinho
31st August 2007, 12:40
Rubbish - i'd be more likely to believe something from Bild.

are we supposed to believe that the great Bastion of Journalism - The Daily Mirror, has an exclusive at all, let alone one involving F1, hell the Mirror couldn't even spell F1 before Lewis came along, and i doubt most of the readers can even now!

IF Alonso is withholding set up information, then fair enough, but to suggest that none of the engineers are capable of setting up a car to not blow up tyres is ridiculous, and to marry that to the fact that this means ONLY Alonso in the entire organisation is capable of affecting setup safely and not risking the tyres! of course they don't have legions of engineers, computer analysts, tyre engineers and past data to call on?! :rolleyes:

besides this - IF Alonso kept his set-up to himself, then Hamilton seems to have got this area sorted - he qualified ahead and was running as quick or quicker than Alonso in the race, so not set up worries there!

personally i think this story is as likely to be true as Camilla was likely to have been welcome at the Diana memorial - now that is a subject the red tops know a thing or 2 about ;)

Daniel
31st August 2007, 12:53
The relationship has clearly reached new lows between FA and LH. Not only was LH blocked by FA and caused him to lose the pole in Hungary, but at the last race, FA caused LH's tyre to explode.

FA should have his points stripped from him in public. His actions in denying the MAc team access to his data, so that RD could not use it to set up LH's car thereby causing LH's tire to explode, must stop.

Denying LH the ability to emulate FA's car settings will only lead to more tyre failures for LH.

It is clearly not in the best interests of the sport as it may well destroy anticipated future revenue anticipated from LH winning the title, should FA continue in such antics and steal LH's title. The market reseach shows that only a very few Spanards really want to see FA win, and they are all located in Spain. They have very little consumer power when it comes to buying cigarettes, cable TV, telephones and Kool aide compared to the potential market for LH.

What drugs are you on? I'll take a years supply thanks :)

F1MAN2007
31st August 2007, 12:53

Finally we agree that LH is Mr COPY AND PASTE!!!!! :D

F1MAN2007
31st August 2007, 13:42
Rubbish - i'd be more likely to believe something from Bild.

Do you really read Bild?! This news started by Sport Bild by the way. :D

IF Alonso is withholding set up information, then fair enough, but to suggest that none of the engineers are capable of setting up a car to not blow up tyres is ridiculous, and to marry that to the fact that this means ONLY Alonso in the entire organisation is capable of affecting setup safely and not risking the tyres! of course they don't have legions of engineers, computer analysts, tyre engineers and past data to call on?! :rolleyes:

Not undermining the work of engineers, computers, all 1000 workers and machines with the Mcs, but still the driver is very important in some details for setting up the car. As the engineers have their role, also the drivers have their role.

"Success in F1 is always the product of team work,.....It needs a perfect car, chassis, engine, tyres, team effort, and driver of course. The best driver cannot succeed without a perfect team and vice versa." (Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn )

What Sport Bild said :

"Alonso reportedly set up his car to go particularly easy on the right-front Bridgestone in Turkey, where there is an unusual abundance of left hand bends - including the severely punishing turn-eight."

And this is not the first time where LH was struggling after not having the full set up from Alonso's car. The last race was Silvestone (UK) and himself confessed on this!

Source :http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070829115430.shtml

besides this - IF Alonso kept his set-up to himself, then Hamilton seems to have got this area sorted - he qualified ahead and was running as quick or quicker than Alonso in the race, so not set up worries there!

But he finished 5th behind the monkeys he had qualified ahead :D

Ian McC
31st August 2007, 14:25
More tabloid rubbish, move along, nothing to see.

Daniel
31st August 2007, 14:28
Perhaps Alonso was the REAL reason behind Diana's death ;)

Firstgear
31st August 2007, 14:53
When Kimi's tyre exploded a year or two ago, he didn't have the benefit of Alonso's setup either.

Mere coincidence??? I think not!!!

markabilly
31st August 2007, 18:06
When Kimi's tyre exploded a year or two ago, he didn't have the benefit of Alonso's setup either.

Mere coincidence??? I think not!!!

same for RS a number of years ago at Indy, no info from FA and Ka-poow...more plotting by FA to get at MS by going through his brother so as to not leave an obivous trail...wonder if anyone checked his pants when he was showering...I bet that was FA sneaking around the ferrari garage...

We all know that FA had a friend who set up one of those special black boxes near a turn in Monaco, and just as MS was coming by, flicked it on just long enough to make the electronics die and leave a signature that MS had somehow done it...MS never knew what hit him...

Finally what is even clearer is that FA has got some new special trick black box that makes RD and the entire BigMAC crew's minds go completely blank as to certain key car set-ups for a particular track, no matter how many years they have been coming there racing and testing.....such that if FA don't tell them they don't have a clue....

Somebody has got to stop it now before the crown of LH is stolen by that Spanard...... :rotflmao:

Daniel
31st August 2007, 18:22
what are you on? I need some of that!

markabilly
31st August 2007, 18:30
Kool aide of course, any and all flavors laced with any and all special additives for extra vision, but avoiding at all costs, the Rev. Jones "cyanide special" as it tends to leave a bitter aftertaste and a questionable afterlife.....

Daniel
31st August 2007, 18:40
if i was your mum i'd be worried about you.

ChrisS
31st August 2007, 18:58
same for RS a number of years ago at Indy, no info from FA and Ka-poow...more plotting by FA to get at MS by going through his brother so as to not leave an obivous trail...wonder if anyone checked his pants when he was showering...I bet that was FA sneaking around the ferrari garage...

We all know that FA had a friend who set up one of those special black boxes near a turn in Monaco, and just as MS was coming by, flicked it on just long enough to make the electronics die and leave a signature that MS had somehow done it...MS never knew what hit him...

Finally what is even clearer is that FA has got some new special trick black box that makes RD and the entire BigMAC crew's minds go completely blank as to certain key car set-ups for a particular track, no matter how many years they have been coming there racing and testing.....such that if FA don't tell them they don't have a clue....

Somebody has got to stop it now before the crown of LH is stolen by that Spanard...... :rotflmao:

It all makes sense now :eek:

What about the time Schumacher's goodyear tyre exploded at the 1998 Japanese Grand Prix? Was FA to blame?

markabilly
31st August 2007, 19:04
if i was your mum i'd be worried about you.
If you were my mom, I would be worried about both of us unless your name was Daniella instead of Daniel---seen any lions lately??? :eek:

markabilly
31st August 2007, 19:11
It all makes sense now :eek:

What about the time Schumacher's goodyear tyre exploded at the 1998 Japanese Grand Prix? Was FA to blame?
Not sure about that one...however one may recall a certain race where JV and MS came together and one emrged as champion and the other as not even a runner-up......yeah think about the location, and look again at the crowd in front of MS and that flashing laser light shining right at MS from the crowd--do not try telling me that is NOT FA standing there....

The hands of MS might have been on the steering wheel but the hands were being moved by someone else out in the crowd.....opps got to go. Daily Mirror is calling again for a reliable source

Blackburn Buccaneer
31st August 2007, 19:49

markabilly, hilarious. This is when you're at your best: thanks for rhe laugh.

Storm
31st August 2007, 19:54
:laugh:

Some people thought markabilly was being serious? (thats you Daniel :p : )

Daniel
31st August 2007, 20:20
well when someone doesn't indicate that they're being sarcastic :-)