PDA

View Full Version : Yummy

AndySpeed
29th August 2007, 21:59
Warning: Slightly disturbing news story included.

From one extreme to another...

'Teenager confesses to killing and eating room-mate'
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2342139.ece

China miners 'survived on urine and coal'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6968589.stm

What a world we live in :\ I'm not sure eating coal was the best idea even if they were dying... as for eating your own room-mate - difficult to prevent, I guess. Psychologically the guy may have appeared normal and if the desire is there its a difficult one to stop. Hopefully there aren't many more people like him...

LeonBrooke
29th August 2007, 22:25
I don't know that coal would have any nutritional value, but I suppose it would keep the gastrointestinal tract going :\

Ian McC
30th August 2007, 13:12
'Teenager confesses to killing and eating room-mate'
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2342139.ece

:eek:

Most people would just phone out for a pizza

Daniel
30th August 2007, 16:29
Reminds me of the Simpsons when one of the alien guys says to Homer "Your wife is quite a dish" while licking his lips :facelick:

CCFanatic
30th August 2007, 23:47
Reminds me of the Simpsons when one of the alien guys says to Homer "Your wife is quite a dish" while licking his lips :facelick:

Daniel you sound tasty. Care for dinner? :lips: :)

BDunnell
30th August 2007, 23:59
Somehow, I doubt that we should all be worried about the risk of cannibalism on our streets...

jso1985
30th August 2007, 23:59
I'm not sure eating coal was the best idea even if they were dying...

I guess when your life is at stake, anyhting is a good idea...

CCFanatic
31st August 2007, 00:03
Somehow, I doubt that we should all be worried about the risk of cannibalism on our streets...

It's not like some guy/ girl is going to walk up to you at the mall and take a big bit out of your arm.

Or some person is sprinking salt and pepper over you child with a sickly look on their face.

BDunnell
31st August 2007, 00:07
It's not like some guy/ girl is going to walk up to you at the mall and take a big bit out of your arm.

If they were to do so, the least they could do would be to marinade it first, for their own sake.

CCFanatic
31st August 2007, 00:09
If they were to do so, the least they could do would be to marinade it first, for their own sake.

LOL. Soak BDunnell in some Teryaki seasoning before taking the bit.

I wonder if the guy cooked his buds, before eating them? I would guess he did.

BDunnell
31st August 2007, 00:12
I wonder if the guy cooked his buds, before eating them? I would guess he did.

Never mind whether he cooked them. What standard did he cook them to? And what is an appropriate garnish?

There's no doubt that being a cannibal is the best way to get other people to look upon your brutal murdering tendencies in a more light-hearted manner...

Drew
31st August 2007, 02:41

I'm worried, I have an Austrian teacher, should I be worried she may eat me?

BDunnell
31st August 2007, 12:59
I'm worried, I have an Austrian teacher, should I be worried she may eat me?

I went to Austria a couple of years ago and the couple with whom I stayed didn't eat me, so I think you're OK.

Daniel
31st August 2007, 13:00
I went to Austria a couple of years ago and the couple with whom I stayed didn't eat me, so I think you're OK.
THINK?!?!?!?! You THINK he's OK? I'm sure Drew wants to be a bit more certain if there's the possibility that he might get eaten :p

BDunnell
31st August 2007, 13:02
Well, you can't be sure of anything in this day and age.

In any case, I think Drew is perfectly able to take responsibility for himself, rather than hiding behind all that politically correct nanny state mumbo-jumbo that's one step on the road to being in Stalin's Russia. ;)

Daniel
31st August 2007, 13:07
Well, you can't be sure of anything in this day and age.

In any case, I think Drew is perfectly able to take responsibility for himself, rather than hiding behind all that politically correct nanny state mumbo-jumbo that's one step on the road to being in Stalin's Russia. ;)
It's people like you with your so called "advice" who are a danger to society! You should be banned :p

Ian McC
31st August 2007, 14:19
Never mind whether he cooked them. What standard did he cook them to? And what is an appropriate garnish?

You have given this waaaay to much thought!