PDA

View Full Version : Dumb and Dumber

Camelopard
29th August 2007, 11:04
"I'm not gay" says Senator arrested in public toilet.

http://www.abc.com.au/news/stories/2007/08/29/2018285.htm?section=justin

And

Miss Carolina in a recent beauty pageant was asked this question:

“Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can’t locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?”

The 18-year-old South Carolina beauty replied:

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help the US, er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

Watch the meltdown:

http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww

Storm
29th August 2007, 13:19
The SC girl's answer is so dumb its unbelievable.

Eki
29th August 2007, 14:00
The SC girl's answer is so dumb its unbelievable.
But she's pretty.

Camelopard
29th August 2007, 14:15
But she's pretty.

She sure is and let's face it, the contestants aren't picked in competitions like this for their general knowledge.

Erki
29th August 2007, 14:39
Aren't there any smarter (and prettier too) girls in South Carolina? :\

Drew
29th August 2007, 16:46
I believe the Senator when he says he's not gay. He could be bi.

And Miss South Carolina clearly was told by some coach to mention the words "for our future" and "for our children", brilliant :p :

Caroline
29th August 2007, 17:04
It might not have been the best answer but I am sure nerves played a part in what she said. Being in front of an audience can be intimidating.

Eki
29th August 2007, 17:08
I believe the Senator when he says he's not gay. He could be bi.

True, and it doesn't prevent him from loving his wife and children, but I think the point of the news was him soliciting sex in a public restroom, which I don't think is politically correct behaviour for anyone regardless of their sexual orientation.

Drew
29th August 2007, 17:19
True, and it doesn't prevent him from loving his wife and children, but I think the point of the news was him soliciting sex in a public restroom, which I don't think is politically correct behaviour for anyone regardless of their sexual orientation.

Certainly not if you're a Republican party Senator and you're married with children, that's for sure.

Alexamateo
29th August 2007, 17:40
Here's a few more American's showing there educational prowess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEqWgMsEA_8

I tell ya, it just makes me prowd! ;) :D :)

oily oaf
29th August 2007, 18:02

Oh that's rich comin' from you :mad:
Folks this is the same man that I caught thrashing around in the gentleman's toilets with a suspiciously young looking Moose from Oshawa at last year's Reindeer Appreciation Society Ball.
Hypocrisy? It makes you spit don't it :mad:

CarlMetro
29th August 2007, 18:15
Miss South Carolina has definately been coached into mentioning key phrases, shame she wasn't coached in finding her brain cells :dozey: Although she didn't mention world peace, I thought that was compulsory :confused:

As for the Senator? What did you expect, he's a politician :rolleyes:

Eki
29th August 2007, 18:27
Here's a few more American's showing there educational prowess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEqWgMsEA_8

I tell ya, it just makes me prowd! ;) :D :)
???? I'm sure there are women who think that woman's place is between the fist and the oven who are willing to sign petitions like that.

Alexamateo
29th August 2007, 18:37
???? I'm sure there are women who think that woman's place is between the fist and the oven who are willing to sign petitions like that.

I doubt that many women would feel that way in this day and age, the point is they did not know the difference in meaning between suffrage, and suffering.

Eki
29th August 2007, 18:46
I doubt that many women would feel that way in this day and age, the point is they did not know the difference in meaning between suffrage, and suffering.
I know. I was joking.