PDA

View Full Version : Massa wants the McLaren drive next year?

rohanweb
26th August 2007, 23:26
Is this a rumour or not?
I have heard, Massa offered a Free drive for McLaren next year apparently?
well.. thats interesting, Massa seems wants to get out of Ferrari for some reason, so what about Alonso switch to Ferrari and Massa comes to McLaren, well..Massa will work just fine with Hamilton, but it will be allover again complaining,moaning & bitching by Alonso at ferrari (against Kimi of course )

............................??????................ ................................................

markabilly
27th August 2007, 00:52
free???

tinchote
27th August 2007, 01:27
Is this a rumour or not?
well.. thats interesting, Massa seems wants to get out of Ferrari for some reason, so what about Alonso switch to Ferrari and Massa comes to McLaren, well..Massa will work just fine with Hamilton, but it will be allover again complaining,moaning & bitching by Alonso at ferrari (against Kimi of course )

............................??????................ ................................................

I find it hard to imagine why he would want to do that. Ferrari has confirmed him for next season, if I'm not wrong, and having LH as a teammate cannot be any easy than having KR; besides, FM's flamboyant style is hard to imagine under RD's discipline. So why would he want to switch?

JasonD
27th August 2007, 02:58
Get real, this would never happen. Hes winning ar Ferrari and can continue to do so. Sounds more like an online news site just trying to get readers.

Roamy
27th August 2007, 05:44
Bong Bong Bong !!!

leopard
27th August 2007, 05:52
This is even not a rumor :D

ShiftingGears
27th August 2007, 08:11
I can't see Massa leaving Ferrari or Alonso leaving McLaren. I havent read into it at all but I highly suspect that its a press beat-up.

truefan72
27th August 2007, 08:21
[quote="rohanweb"]Is this a rumour or not?
well.. thats interesting, Massa seems wants to get out of Ferrari for some reason, [quote]

just an eager memberr once again posting pure fiction to generate conversation. If I recall this is your 4th or 5th post of phantom rumors :)

truefan72
27th August 2007, 08:22
Is this a rumour or not?

just an eager memberr once again posting pure fiction to generate conversation. If I recall this is your 4th or 5th post of phantom rumors
:)

ioan
27th August 2007, 08:53
Why would Massa want to go for free to a lesser team :?:

Fiction, low quality fiction!

Ian McC
27th August 2007, 09:15
Link please! :p :

Hendersen
27th August 2007, 09:21
Sounds like someone is confusing Brazilians here. Senna was the one that offered to drive the Williams for free (This was when williams car was like ten times better than everyone else and even Mansell's worthless ass was breaking records).

pino
27th August 2007, 09:24
Massa will never leave Ferrari and Italy unless they kick him out to get a place for Fernando for 2009. That's the true rumors you hear in Italy at the moment...

;)

Juppe
27th August 2007, 09:35
Massa will never leave Ferrari and Italy unless they kick him out to get a place for Fernando for 2009. That's the true rumors you hear in Italy at the moment...

;)

With the job Massa or Kimi are doing - There is no reason to kick either of them out.

If one thing is not allowed at Ferrari, it is moaning publicly against your team, so why would they want to take Fernando?

markabilly
27th August 2007, 09:37

;)

For FA?

I thought ferrari was going to offer $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ plus to LH to drive there

pino
27th August 2007, 09:39
With the job Massa or Kimi are doing - There is no reason to kick either of them out.

If one thing is not allowed at Ferrari, it is moaning publicly against your team, so why would they want to take Fernando?

For what I know, Luca wants Fernando, Jean doesn't, but he might leave Ferrari by 2009 so the door for fernando would be open...

btw let's keep this rumour in here or I will be in trouble ;) :p :

ioan
27th August 2007, 11:03
For what I know, Luca wants Fernando, Jean doesn't, but he might leave Ferrari by 2009 so the door for fernando would be open...

btw let's keep this rumour in here or I will be in trouble ;) :p :

Depends who will be Jean's successor as head of Ferrari F1, if it's Ross than no FA either, if it's Michael than it won't be realistic to see him get Alonso.
Chances are for FA to go back to Renault but not to Ferrari.

ioan
27th August 2007, 15:46
BTW, Todt is not prepared to leave F1, at least not for another few years, he says:

"I am not at all prepared to retire," Todt said after the Turkish Grand Prix, where Ferrari scored a dominant 1-2.

"I feel still very motivated, with the same anxiousness before every race. The same happiness when we are successful; the same unhappiness when we are not successful.

"So I hope I can only be here a few more years. Bernie, when you ask him - and there is 15 years difference - is still very motivated. For me, I am not thinking at all about stopping working, sorry...

However it doesn't seem that Ross Brawn is that much in love with Ferrari anymore!

"As for Ross, we had some discussions and we will have other discussions. At the moment, no commitment from either side has been made. We are just discussing his options, and our options.
Maybe we will find some common point, maybe we will not find some common point."

Todt emphasized, however, that Brawn's relationship with Ferrari will always remain amicable, even if they part ways permanently.

"But still we will always be friends, we will always have respect for each other," Todt added. "He has been doing a tremendous work at Ferrari, and Ferrari have given him a lot.

"So our partnership has been good for him and good for Ferrari."

jso1985
28th August 2007, 01:46
what you mean with free ride???

Is McLaren not gonna pay Massa anyhting?
or do you think Massa pays Ferrari for his drive???

invent better rumours mate!

leopard
28th August 2007, 04:49
well, currently I want plate of CD karaoke or minus one of Hindi songs to completing my project, any solution? :)

Flat.tyres
28th August 2007, 11:38
BTW, Todt is not prepared to leave F1, at least not for another few years, he says:

However it doesn't seem that Ross Brawn is that much in love with Ferrari anymore!

The only worthwhile post worth reading in this nonsense of a thread.

What is the story with Ross and what effect has Stepneygate had on him and his future at Ferrari. Im sure I can think up some more plausible rumour than what this thread is about if you give me 1.352745 seconds :D

Garry Walker
28th August 2007, 15:00
Is this a rumour or not?
well.. thats interesting, Massa seems wants to get out of Ferrari for some reason.

Yes, and I am John Lennon

Lalo
28th August 2007, 15:50
I don't think so :/

Ranger
29th August 2007, 07:36
This McLaren/Alonso switcheroo thing has been blown out of proportion. This rumour being the case in point.

SGWilko
30th August 2007, 12:23
Yes, and I am John Lennon

And I am the Walrus.....

Garry Walker
30th August 2007, 13:21
And I am the Walrus.....

and I am the eggman