PDA

View Full Version : SAD

Flat.tyres
23rd August 2007, 15:11
yep, seasonal affective disorder. I think I have it :(

it's sodding (or should that be sodden) August and I've just put me heating on because I'm freezing.

I know (or hope) it's a freak summer but is anyone else really getting down by the constant rain?

Sleeper
23rd August 2007, 15:16
Beautiful sunshine her, if a little hot.

Flat.tyres
23rd August 2007, 15:39
Beautiful sunshine her, if a little hot.

don't come down the South Coast then, its p*ssing down and freezing :(

Drew
23rd August 2007, 15:44
don't come down the South Coast then, its p*ssing down and freezing :(

Come to the south west coast, tis boiling hot here today. Yesterday was like that :)

schmenke
23rd August 2007, 16:38
Cloudy and 15 deg. C here today :(

Flat.tyres
23rd August 2007, 16:51
Come to the south west coast, tis boiling hot here today. Yesterday was like that :)

I used to think I liked being by water. you know, the trickleing of a stream and all that.

now, the bloody stuff is getting me down and I will be quite happy to not hear any rain for a long time :)

thats it, I'm gonna get my own back on it by drinking as much as I can and turning into wee. Obviously not neat water but something filtered with Hops, yeast and sugar to make it a bit more palatable. :beer:

SEATFreak
23rd August 2007, 17:00
I know (or hope) it's a freak summer but is anyone else really getting down by the constant rain?

Just the kind of summer I like!!

My brand of side splitting comedy aside I don't think it has been as cold as people are saying or their wouldn't have been shark sighting of Cornwall or poisonous Weever Fish, normally residents in the South Coast and the Med, living in the sand in the beach here at South Shields http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Fears-as-poison-fish-on.3108597.jp

Flat.tyres
23rd August 2007, 17:02
Just the kind of summer I like!!

My brand of side splitting comedy aside I don't think it has been as cold as people are saying or their wouldn't have been shark sighting of Cornwall or poisonous Weever Fish, normally residents in the South Coast and the Med, living in the sand in the beach here at South Shields http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Fears-as-poison-fish-on.3108597.jp

but surely that has to do with ocean currents and sea tempratures rather than climatic issues?????