PDA

View Full Version : Jon Brow's top tip of the day!

Brown, Jon Brow
15th August 2007, 14:12
Here's a top tip. If you have a neighbour you don't like, rent one of these out for the day and cut their car in two ;)

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/51463438/15A__1_800W__9__Corded_Angle_Grinder.jpg

Another top tip same time tomorrow.

RaikkonenRules
15th August 2007, 15:07
:rotflmao:

RaceFanStan
15th August 2007, 19:15
Yeah, what a tip, vandalize a neighbors car & go to prison for 5 to 10 years. :rolleyes:

Daniel
15th August 2007, 20:22
Yeah, what a tip, vandalize a neighbors car & go to prison for 5 to 10 years. :rolleyes:
Couldn't agree more :mark: It might of been funny if it was actually funny :p

luvracin
15th August 2007, 20:30

Yes, Psycological warfare is better. At night. Move things around. Not alot. Just enough for them to start thinking they're going mad. ie: Pot plants, deck chairs..etc..

Move one thing each day.

Daniel
15th August 2007, 20:50
Yes, Psycological warfare is better. At night. Move things around. Not alot. Just enough for them to start thinking they're going mad. ie: Pot plants, deck chairs..etc..

Move one thing each day.
See that's funny

Drew
15th August 2007, 23:23

5 to 10 years? I PMed Johnny boy and he told me I'd only get fined, if I were caught.

That's the last time I listen to him :angryfire

LotusElise
16th August 2007, 09:36

Move one thing each day.

If you can, turning things upside down but leaving them in the same spot has a good effect.

CarlMetro
16th August 2007, 10:39
Moving tools likes hammers and screwdrivers and then putting them back again a short while later was always a favorite trick of the apprentices on the qualified blokes when I was younger.

In fact probably the most asked question in British Aerospace was 'Has anyone seen my .............' :D

RaceFanStan
16th August 2007, 12:53

Move one thing each day.
We call that "gaslighting" someone.
It is a lot of fun watching people scratch their head looking for something "that was just there a minute ago ..." :laugh:
We had one person so convinced he was losing it that he talked to his doctor about his forgetfullness. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

RaikkonenRules
16th August 2007, 13:41
LOL I'll have to try that some day :)

jim mcglinchey
16th August 2007, 13:53
..fercrissakes its bad enough misplacing your own tools, if I caught someone doing that I'd just stick their head in the brake press.

Brown, Jon Brow
16th August 2007, 15:12
Don't pour water on to a chip pan fire. It will take your face off.

Another top tip tomorrow :up:

johnny shell
16th August 2007, 18:34
can you translate "chip pan fire" to american please?

bowler
17th August 2007, 02:46
frying pan full of hot oil for french fires

Brown, Jon Brow
17th August 2007, 15:03
Here's a top tip. If you are going to Blackpool for a day out don't go on 'The Big One' after eating Fish & Chips & oysters.

Another top tip tomorrow.

Flat.tyres
17th August 2007, 15:24
Here's a top tip. If you are going to Blackpool for a day out don't go on 'The Big One' after eating Fish & Chips & oysters.

I can think of plenty of things not to eat on 'The Big One'.

a really good tip would be something good to eat.

I recommend baked beans and spagetti for maximum splatter effect and visual impact :D

CarlMetro
17th August 2007, 15:30
I recommend baked beans and spagetti for maximum splatter effect and visual impact :D

Nah, dry roasted peanuts and a McDonalds strawberry shake would be much more fun ;)

johnny shell
17th August 2007, 15:33
gee, did you get drunk on your visit there JB?????

I googled that place. looks like an awesome coaster! pleasure beache's web page says it goes 87 MPH?!?!?!?! that's fast.

and how come you use MPH instead of KPH? don't you all use KPH?

Drew
17th August 2007, 15:50

I googled that place. looks like an awesome coaster! pleasure beache's web page says it goes 87 MPH?!?!?!?! that's fast.

and how come you use MPH instead of KPH? don't you all use KPH?

Afaik, all of Europe uses metric (including Ireland) for road signs and the UK uses imperial :)

There's my fact for the day.

Flat.tyres
17th August 2007, 16:00
Nah, dry roasted peanuts and a McDonalds strawberry shake would be much more fun ;)

ahhh, I see your point young Jedi but your haven't taken into account the time factor.

dry baked beans and spagetti, when dried for a sufficient period of time, make the most removal resistant substance known to mankind.

If NASA had of taken the British approach instead of your "all Americam" Milkshake solution, those tiles would NEVER fall off the shuttle.

I rest my case m'lud

Brown, Jon Brow
17th August 2007, 16:19

I was at Blackpool last Saturday. The alcohol side effects I'm experiencing now is due to going out last night to celebrate my exam results.

CarlMetro
18th August 2007, 12:40
ahhh, I see your point young Jedi but your haven't taken into account the time factor.

dry baked beans and spagetti, when dried for a sufficient period of time, make the most removal resistant substance known to mankind.

If NASA had of taken the British approach instead of your "all Americam" Milkshake solution, those tiles would NEVER fall off the shuttle.

I rest my case m'lud

I bow down to your superior knowledge oh master :p :, I was merely thinking about impact and colouration of those unfortunate enough to be caught by the projectile vomit ;)

RaikkonenRules
18th August 2007, 17:22
This could a contender for most pointless thread of the year. :p :

Brown, Jon Brow
18th August 2007, 20:08
Here's a top tip. If you are shopping in a supermarket, reduce the understeer of your trolley by placing the heavy objects near the back.

Erki
18th August 2007, 20:22
Here's a top tip. If you are shopping in a supermarket, reduce the understeer of your trolley by placing the heavy objects near the back.

Ever heard of left foot braking? :rolleyes:

If Pentti cme to chit chat, you would get to know in no time that you should put the heavy objects in the middle, and very high(higher CoG). :p

Ian McC
18th August 2007, 21:01
This could a contender for most pointless thread of the year. :p :

Gets me vote

Bring back the glory days of Viz ;)

Drew
18th August 2007, 21:49
Gets me vote

Bring back the glory days of Viz ;)

Please don't forget dw1 (I think that was his/her name)

I remember one thread.

I'm going on holiday.

some time later

I'm back

Brown, Jon Brow
5th September 2007, 21:44
Heres a top tip. If you want mature cheese but don't want to pay the premium price, buy the cheaper mild cheese and leave it for a month before you eat it ;)

AndySpeed
5th September 2007, 22:09
My top tip? Buy an ipod today. I have been meaning to replace my current one (soon to become my external-HD) and am glad to see that for £159 you can now get an 80gb video iPod, compared to the £179 30gb that was advertised yesterday. Today is a good day!