PDA

View Full Version : Lewis' DADDY at the races...

Kevincal
8th August 2007, 00:06
So who else thinks it's ridiculous how a grown man like Hamilton can have his daddy tagging along where ever he goes? Everyone tries to denounce the racial factor, but this just reminds me so much of when Tiger Woods had his daddy tag along everywhere just the same. It seems to me both Hamilton and Tiger feel out of place without someone of the same race near them at all times... But anyway, whatever... :P

Kevincal
8th August 2007, 00:09
Then again....it's seemed to have worked pretty well for Woods...LOL
Maybe I shouldn't be questioning the daddy factor! :P

tinchote
8th August 2007, 00:14
Along the years we've seen lots of wives and girlfriends in the boxes, the McLaren one in particular. If they could be there, why wouldn't LH have his dad (and his brother) if he wants to?

N. Jones
8th August 2007, 00:16
Jensen's dad is always around too.
You've got to remember that there is too much hype surrounding Lewis and the press (and the TV director) are going to find ways to bring every facet of his life into the public eye.

THAT, is something I cannot blame Lewis for...

veeten
8th August 2007, 01:05
there isn't any, it's just the author of this thread making another veiled (and failed) attempt at character assassination. Usually done to take attention away from the fact that this person is leading the WDC 7 points ahead of his closest rival, namely his teammate.

Expect even more if his lead increases after the next round.

Valve Bounce
8th August 2007, 01:42
Maybe Lewis should bring along his massager as well, and get him to start counting. :rolleyes:

What a ridiculous thread.

Mifune
8th August 2007, 02:29
yes how bizarre that a professional sportsman would have his manager in attendance at race meetings....

truefan72
8th August 2007, 02:33
there isn't any, it's just the author of this thread making another veiled (and failed) attempt at character assassination. Usually done to take attention away from the fact that this person is leading the WDC 7 points ahead of his closest rival, namely his teammate.

Expect even more if his lead increases after the next round.

well said, just a useless thread

yes how bizarre that a professional sportsman would have his manager in attendance at race meetings....

you are right

Kevincal
8th August 2007, 06:57
Fine it's useless, but you all know you think the same thing... ;)

pino
8th August 2007, 06:59
Fine it's useless, but you all know you think the same thing... ;)

We don't, thread closed !