PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR & Paris

tstran17_88
3rd August 2007, 18:19
Side Dish

Who knew NASCAR revved Paris Hilton's engine? Driver Kasey Kahne was out at Les Duex in Hollywood Wednesday night when he bumped into the ubiquitous celebutant. "The two of them chatted for a while, and before they parted ways for the night, she leaned in and whispered ‘God, you're cute' and kissed him!" says our source.

That's our Paris!

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2007/08/03/2007-08-03_a_feeling_leroy_is_visiting_old_haunts.html

Mark in Oshawa
3rd August 2007, 20:20
Kasey..RUN....Run Far...Run fast...she is a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll!!!!! Oh wait a minute...he might like that!

tstran17_88
4th August 2007, 17:38
As long as he doesn't end up in any videos with her.... :laugh:

inimitablestoo
4th August 2007, 19:56
As long as he doesn't end up in any videos with her.... :laugh:

Nothing on the video section at nascar.com. Unless she's playing the old woman in the FedEx video where Denny Hamlin's working in the old folks' home.

Paris was supposed to be a guest of the Spyker team at Monaco earlier in the year, but was a little, er, indisposed...

tstran17_88
5th August 2007, 15:49
Nothing on the video section at nascar.com. Unless she's playing the old woman in the FedEx video where Denny Hamlin's working in the old folks' home.
I was thinking more along the lines of “A Night in Paris, Part 2" video. You have to understand where my mind is at 24/7! :laugh:

SmokeFan20
6th August 2007, 05:46
Maybe Kasey is trying to get Paris to buy out his contract so he can go race for a team that hasn't been following Morgan-McClure's post 1997 racing playbook (ie taking a promising front running, race winning team and turning it into a backmarker team)

Sparky1329
6th August 2007, 06:11
I was thinking more along the lines of “A Night in Paris, Part 2" video. You have to understand where my mind is at 24/7! :laugh:

Aw geez.

jslone
6th August 2007, 07:37
I am thinking of a word that starts with an S comes to mind.

blakebeatty
6th August 2007, 22:50
Ugh... poor Kasey... Now that he's been used up by her, not even the Allstate Insurance women will want him :(

Mark in Oshawa
7th August 2007, 20:33
Blakebeatty, those women would take him if he was covered in dung and dropped from an airplane.....Kasey I think can do no wrong in the eyes of his female fans.....