PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Be First???

FEDEX 11
24th July 2007, 14:15
Of These 5 "young Guns" Who Do You Think Will Be The First To Win A Championship?????

Dale Jr

Denny Hamlin

Kyle Busch

Clint Boyer

Martin Truex Jr.

blakebeatty
24th July 2007, 15:21
Is Jr. a young gun?

I think of all of these, ONLY Hamlin will win a championship.

Jimmie48instyle
24th July 2007, 19:59
Of These 5 "young Guns" Who Do You Think Will Be The First To Win A Championship?????

Dale Jr

Denny Hamlin

Kyle Busch

Clint Boyer

Martin Truex Jr.

FEDEX 11, I suggest you check your facts first, here are the 2007 Gillette Young Guns....

Ryan Newman #12

Carol Edwards #99

Jimmie Johnson #48

Kasey Kahne # 9

Kurt Busch # 2

Now to answer your question as to who of these young gun drivers will be the first to win a championship, based on the corrected information, well if you are talking about the Busch Series - Carl Edwards; Nextel Cup Series - either Ryan Newman or Kurt Busch (take your pick)

Sorry to disappoint you, but Denny Hamlin #11 isn't a young gun.

Nancy

Vez
24th July 2007, 20:26
FEDEX 11, I suggest you check your facts first, here are the 2007 Gillette Young Guns....

Ryan Newman #12

Carol Edwards #99

Jimmie Johnson #48

Kasey Kahne # 9

Kurt Busch # 2

Now to answer your question as to who of these young gun drivers will be the first to win a championship, based on the corrected information, well if you are talking about the Busch Series - Carl Edwards; Nextel Cup Series - either Ryan Newman or Kurt Busch (take your pick)

Nancy

Ok, 3 things:

1. I don't think FEDEX 11 was meaning the 'Gillette Young Guns' as such, I think they were meaning 5 of the young drivers who haven't won a championship yet, who will be the first to do so.

2. see bold print (i think it may of been of typo)

3. With your taking on it as the Gillette Young Guns, Kurt has already won a Cup championship in 2004, so he is the 1st to win a championship in your list, and Jimmie Johnson won the championship in 2006, so he is the 2nd to win a championship in your list.

oh and another thing there are 6 Gillette Young Guns, you missed out Jamie McMurray #26.

These are only observations on my part not a dig at you.

Sparky1329
24th July 2007, 21:31
I don't think Dale Jr qualifies as a young gun anymore.

Jimmie48instyle
24th July 2007, 21:59
Ok, 3 things:

1. I don't think FEDEX 11 was meaning the 'Gillette Young Guns' as such, I think they were meaning 5 of the young drivers who haven't won a championship yet, who will be the first to do so.

3. With your taking on it as the Gillette Young Guns, Kurt has already won a Cup championship in 2004, so he is the 1st to win a championship in your list, and Jimmie Johnson won the championship in 2006, so he is the 2nd to win a championship in your list.

oh and another thing there are 6 Gillette Young Guns, you missed out Jamie McMurray #26.

These are only observations on my part not a dig at you.

Thanks, I see that now "Carl Edwards instead of Carol"...LOL and yes I did forget Jamie MacMurray #26"

I was looking for the "EDIT" button, but I don't think this board has one, please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Nancy

Jimmie48instyle
24th July 2007, 22:01
[quote="Jimmie48instyle"]FEDEX 11, I suggest you check your facts first, here are the 2007 Gillette Young Guns....

Ryan Newman #12

Carl Edwards #99

Jimmie Johnson #48

Kasey Kahne # 9

Kurt Busch # 2

Jamie MacMurray #26

Nancy[/QUOTE

CCFanatic
24th July 2007, 23:11
For some reason, I do not see any winning. Hamlin is agreat driver, but as long as Tony Stewart is his teammate I do not see him winning.

Jonesi
24th July 2007, 23:25
I was looking for the "EDIT" button, but I don't think this board has one, please someone correct me if I am wrong.
Nancy

You can edit your own posts for 15? minutes, then it goes away. Perhaps a moderator can explain the reason for this setting.

harvick#1
25th July 2007, 00:14
I think the only young guns right now are Brian Vickers, Reed Sorenson, and Kyle Busch (I think David Ragan also)

everyone else is over 25. thats not young anymore in autoracing

call_me_andrew
25th July 2007, 08:29
I think Earnhardt and Gordon are about the same age.

FEDEX 11
25th July 2007, 15:36

Ryan Newman #12

Carol Edwards #99

Jimmie Johnson #48

Kasey Kahne # 9

Kurt Busch # 2

NancyI DID'NT MEAN THE YOUNG GUNS I MEANT THESE YOUNG DRIVERS.....JEEZ....TAKE IT EASY......LOL

FEDEX 11
25th July 2007, 15:42
Ok, 3 things:

These are only observations on my part not a dig at you.I MEANT YOUNG DRIVERS...LOL..MY THREAD HAS GAINED AS MUCH SCRUTINY AS THE WARREN COMMISSION INVESTIGATION OF KENNEDY'S ASSISINATION......LOL

Sparky1329
25th July 2007, 16:11
I MEANT YOUNG DRIVERS...LOL..MY THREAD HAS GAINED AS MUCH SCRUTINY AS THE WARREN COMMISSION INVESTIGATION OF KENNEDY'S ASSISINATION......LOL

Your Caps Lock button is still stuck.

Erki
25th July 2007, 16:23
Morgan Shepherd

Vez
25th July 2007, 16:56
FEDEX 11 I was defending you and saying that you meant 5 of the young drivers and NOT the Gillette Young Guns. Geez. and I was correcting/talking to Jimmie48instyle with my comments, seeing as I was quoting her. Chill mate.

Read my post again carefully please (#4).