PDA

View Full Version : Missed the Finish! Anyone have vid link?

Shifter
22nd July 2007, 20:34
I am upset I recorded the race but didn't record the finish. Surely video highlights are somewhere?????? The rain began to fall and that was it, and apparently Alonso got past Massa???? Please help me out I know I can't be the only one!

Valve Bounce
22nd July 2007, 23:33
You need a new VCR.

punkologist
23rd July 2007, 12:53
http://www.darmeth.co.uk/download.php?download_file=F1%20European%20Grand%2 0Prix%202007%20Race%20%5BITV%5DEng%5BXviD%5D%20DaR mEtH.avi.torrent

Crypt
23rd July 2007, 17:26
You need a new VCR.

I use DVR from Comcast and they only record the alloted time slot. I missed out on end of quali (thanks McLaren) and the race (thanks freak rain shower).

Oh well, both my drivers were out so whatever.

Dave B
23rd July 2007, 17:30
On that subject, a cautionary tale for Sky+ users.

When both qualifying and the race over-ran, ITV extended their coverage but neglected to update their EPG data. Luckily I'd got Superbikes in the planner so all was well, but for Hungary I'll be setting a manual event with an extra hour just in case.

Wilderness
23rd July 2007, 18:03
"If you're taping a boring match, the DVR will record it all; if it's a great match, race, etc., it will run long and you'll miss the end."

Anyone who uses a DVR to record live sports has to plan on recording a minimum half hour extra to make sure you don't miss the end. All it takes is one missed great ending and you quickly learn to set the recorder to tape an hour extra.

Crypt
23rd July 2007, 22:41
"If you're taping a boring match, the DVR will record it all; if it's a great match, race, etc., it will run long and you'll miss the end."

Anyone who uses a DVR to record live sports has to plan on recording a minimum half hour extra to make sure you don't miss the end. All it takes is one missed great ending and you quickly learn to set the recorder to tape an hour extra.

Noted and thanks :D