PDA

View Full Version : Who will win...

fasttrakker55
22nd July 2007, 07:58
I say Kimi will win very easily if he keeps his lead in the first lap. Why? Alonso made a big slipup and even with that has only ended up 0.4 behind Kimi. This shows a much lighter car and ALonso has made his job much harder. This will cause for desperation and he may take himself and Kimi out or he will lose the race if he doesn't overtake soon. If he gets by cleanly, this will make for a very exciting race to see if Kimi can keep up like he did in Silverstone. I think the first lap will be very tensed one indeed with maybe Massa able to take advantage of the big spat between the two in front. Fantastic job by Kimi though, he's really starting to own the top 4. Lets hope for an exciting race.

Valve Bounce
22nd July 2007, 08:31
Well, I can safely tell you that bunsen won't.

rohanweb
22nd July 2007, 10:39
Well, I can safely tell you that bunsen won't.
good joke on a sunday Valvebounce ..heheh

well.. the win is tough to say, KR,FA,FM all on the line, if KR repeats his force then he will win, if FA has what it takes to match ferrari laptimes then he will win, if FM carrying few more laps of fuel & hang on to the top two he too has a real chance, well ..I fancy LH to score a 3rd place..tough task.. but never know.. lets sing it 'rain on me' today..

Dave B
22nd July 2007, 11:19
I wouldn't bet against Kimi. I'm certain that the winner will be in a red car.

Jefe Máximo
22nd July 2007, 11:32
I have my money on Alonso. Will probably get past Kimi early and with a lighter car will be able to make his strategy work for the win.

Heart says Rakka, mind says Alonso.

fasttrakker55
22nd July 2007, 11:41
I have a very strong feeling that Kimi will be passed as well. That McLaren seems so much lighter than the Ferrari to me. The only hope for Kimi is that the dirty side is indeed 'very dirty'!

F1MAN2007
22nd July 2007, 15:45
I have my money on Alonso. Will probably get past Kimi early and with a lighter car will be able to make his strategy work for the win.

Heart says Rakka, mind says Alonso.

Your mind was right :D

fasttrakker55
22nd July 2007, 18:59
Is Kimi cursed? I know it sounds ridiculous but this location has something horrid in store everytime. He lost the WDC by 2 points in 2003 after blowing up here while leading by like 25 seconds....then in 2005 he had the last lap suspension breakage...now this latest in 2007 may well be the final nails in the WDC hopes for him. Will he ever win the WDC? Feel so sorry for him but what can anyone do?

donKey jote
22nd July 2007, 19:05
Lot's of things. For a start, you could take all points off McLaren and their drivers. :p :

Corny
22nd July 2007, 20:11
Is Kimi cursed? I know it sounds ridiculous but this location has something horrid in store everytime. He lost the WDC by 2 points in 2003 after blowing up here while leading by like 25 seconds....then in 2005 he had the last lap suspension breakage...now this latest in 2007 may well be the final nails in the WDC hopes for him. Will he ever win the WDC? Feel so sorry for him but what can anyone do?

yeah, I'm NOT a Raikkonen fan at all, but this guy is so unlucky.. It's just too bad like this, he deserves so much more after such unlucky years..