PDA

View Full Version : Entry ADAC Rallye Deutschland

Roy
12th July 2007, 13:57
Today 12-07-2007 is close entry for rally Germany.
The list is published on 20-07-2007.

What can we expected?

Citroen C4 2x
Loeb, Sordo
Xsara 2x
Stohl, (Duval, maybe with Fabia)

Ford Focus 10x (version:07/06/05/)
Gronholm, Hirvonen, Al Qassami, Latvala, H. Solberg, Wilson, Merksteijn, Wilks, Mikkelsen, MacHale, (Munchi's +2?)

Subaru Impreza 4x
P. Solberg, Atkinson, Pons, Ostberg(?)

Mitsubisi Lancer EVO
??

Skoda Fabia 1x
Kopeckey

Other cars/drivers all known?

jacko
12th July 2007, 16:09
Other cars/drivers all known?

think there will be a 4/5 dutch drivers with WRCars in the entry-list :)

Josti
12th July 2007, 16:21
Peter van Merksteijn's Ford Focus WRC 06 can be expected, along with his son in a Mitsubishi. Also, Dutch champion Mark van Eldik in an Impreza S12 (maybe S10) and some Skoda's with Wevers up front. So we are good in participation :up:

Let alone several Group N drivers of course.

Tom206wrc
12th July 2007, 16:42
Will there be whales/206wrc drivers too ??? :confused:

AlfaWRC
12th July 2007, 16:51
Duval will not be there with the Fabia! Hopefully with another car.
As far as I know Ostberg will only do Wales after Finland.
Mitsubishi: Difficult to say. I don't know any driver who will drive a Mitsu on tarmac. Maybe we will be surprised... hopefully

Josti
12th July 2007, 17:28
All new Focus of van Merksteijn. Brutal yet gorgious, perfect combination :up:

http://brick59.hyves.org/80750001-80800000/80753401-80753500/80753448_6_aoN5.jpeg

http://brick59.hyves.org/80750001-80800000/80753401-80753500/80753449_6_UUgN.jpeg

jonas_mcrae
12th July 2007, 18:08
wow it looks great, by the way how many focus have they made? like 200? LOL
Malcolm must be swimming in money!

User
12th July 2007, 18:47
It's official, Duval will start with Kronos Xsara in Germany!

Koppomsbo
12th July 2007, 19:00
All new Focus of van Merksteijn. Brutal yet gorgious, perfect combination :up:

Awesome!! Looking good! :up: By the way, is that pic from M sport?

It's official, Duval will start with Kronos Xsara in Germany!

Source?

Jaanus
12th July 2007, 19:02
wow it looks great, by the way how many focus have they made? like 200? LOL
Malcolm must be swimming in money!

So far M-sport has built only 15 2006 spec cars and 1 2007 spec test car.
They re-use the same old cars again and again.

Koppomsbo
12th July 2007, 19:13
Jaanus, looked at yuor great website. 11 Focus to start in Finland :up:

torsten
12th July 2007, 20:26
Awesome!! Looking good! :up: By the way, is that pic from M sport?

Source?

Duval is back !!!!!!
In Dutch:
http://www.pitstoptv.info/pitstop/?p=2242

noel157
13th July 2007, 00:15
B/Fish translation:

It is now official. François Duval take part mid- august to Wk-rally of Germany with Citroën the Xsara van Kronos. Duval and Kronos try now find budget still more to thicken Wk-programma with the Xsara.

Vanmiddag the decision has fallen. Although the budget is not yet entirely round, Kronos with Duval draw to the Deutschland. The last rally of Duval with Citroën was Australia 2005, where he succeeded in winning as first belgian Wk-rally.

Marc van Dalen, Kronos: “Iedereen has contributed its stone: fixed sponsor of the team OMV, also Citroën sport, other partners and a Belgian sponsor, concerning whom next week more we will tell. Really a nice project, but about that therefore more next week. There is lacking still a small part of the budget, but we have decided to give gave the go ahead nevertheless. Who will sit beside François is not yet decided. But it goes without saying that we ourselves gladly Sven Smeets as a co. Sven the car has, has François, with François Australia has won. But that does not speak for itself, because Sven work for Citroën sport and patron Guy Fréquelin are at present with vakantie.”

The week for Germany Duval with the Xsara is able test. And that will be badly needed, because Dudu have scarcely driven this year. With Porsche he ended up in the Wallonie and in the acropolis it had already expired with the Skoda Fabia van First after 4 tests. Germany can put the career of Duval on the rails.

Van Dalen: “We will in advance test, but where and when we must select still. We want in Germany with François a top result at, for our sponsor OMV, for which Germany is the thuisrally, for our team, for Citroën, for François itself. We can look out at last to the performances of a belgian in WRC. And with a strong presentation in Germany we will try tests still more on the programme at krijgen.”

Governing world champion Sébastien Loeb will welcome the comeback of Duval with Citroën undoubtedly. Duval can love the title rivals Loeb, with Marcus Grönholm in pole, Wk-punten.

Brother John
13th July 2007, 13:31
Duval will not be there with the Fabia! Hopefully with another car.
As far as I know Ostberg will only do Wales after Finland.
Mitsubishi: Difficult to say. I don't know any driver who will drive a Mitsu on tarmac. Maybe we will be surprised... hopefully

Duval will be there with Citroën Xsara Kronos WRC rally team!

PuddleJumper
13th July 2007, 16:34
http://www.crashpa.net/news.asp?news_id=151124

Roy
13th July 2007, 17:57
List of Manufacturer Entries

http://www.fia.com/mediacentre/Press_Releases/FIA_Sport/2007/July/130707-01.html

dot-niek
13th July 2007, 18:25
No Munchis?

Roy
13th July 2007, 19:24
No Munchi's. It was te plan to do Germany instead of Portugal. Now the team change it for Finland.

Xsara Fan
13th July 2007, 20:51
I know a little secret. There will be 3 Xsara`s WRC in Germany :)
And the third driver is...

bennizw
13th July 2007, 20:54
Ooo, you'd better tell us who! :p :

jparker
13th July 2007, 20:55

Gigi Galli?

noel157
13th July 2007, 21:17
I heard this about a month ago from a journalist about somebody who was trying to get a deal together with Kronos for Rallye Deutschland. If it's the same person he should do well. Clue - he's 27yrs old..........

Roy
13th July 2007, 21:33
Meeke?

CABAIO E'LONA
14th July 2007, 00:55

Toni Gardemeister?

Koppomsbo
14th July 2007, 06:44
I heard this about a month ago from a journalist about somebody who was trying to get a deal together with Kronos for Rallye Deutschland. If it's the same person he should do well. Clue - he's 27yrs old..........

Crap, that means that both Blomqvist and Kankkunen is out of the question. ;)

noel157
14th July 2007, 09:56
Crap, that means that both Blomqvist and Kankkunen is out of the question. ;)

Puts Ari, Michelle and Walter out too............Pity

Corny
14th July 2007, 12:39

Bernd Casier?

Josti
14th July 2007, 20:32

I think Jean-Joseph deverses a chance. He's been with Citroën for some time now. At least, if it doesn't interfere with his ERC/IRC campaign.

feresc13
18th July 2007, 18:15
Hi, firstfull let me introduce me, I'm from Barcelona, and for a few days I'm following this forum that I find very interesting.

Well I think that maybe the driver who'll seat on the 3rd Xsara probably will be Meeke or Andersson, because Casier is running the IRC with Kronos and if he run with a different team that Kronos in the WRC, he will be doing competence to his own team

Corny
18th July 2007, 18:18
welcome(Y)

well that deal is about Kronos isn't it? (for Casier)

I hope for Meeke!

N.O.T
18th July 2007, 18:21
I really hope for Meeke too...his drive last year in Germany was memorable.

Jaanus
18th July 2007, 18:25
Well I think that maybe the driver who'll seat on the 3rd Xsara probably will be Meeke or Andersson,

Andersson is driving his Suzuki Swift in Germany in the JRC.

feresc13
18th July 2007, 18:42
Andersson is driving his Suzuki Swift in Germany in the JRC.

Ups!! I thought that Germany will be for PRC so Andersson will be free to seat on the Xsara, so Meeke will be the driver

padWRC
19th July 2007, 08:46
where is the entry list?

Roy
19th July 2007, 09:24
where is the entry list?

List is published on 20 july.

HJD
19th July 2007, 11:12
So we have!

1.Loeb (FR) - C4 WRC
2.Sordo (ES) - C4 WRC
3.Grönholm (FIN) - Focus WRC
4.Hirvonen (FIN) - (Focus WRC
5.Stohl (A) - Xsara WRC
6.Duval (BE) - Xsara WRC
7.Solberg (N) - Impreza WRC
8.Atkinson (AUS) - Impreza WRC
9.Solberg (N) - Focus WRC
10.Latvala (FIN) - Focus WRC

Pons (ES) - Impreza WRC
van Eldik (NL) - Impreza WRC
Jensen (DK) - Impreza WRC
AlQassimi (AD) Focus WRC
Wilson (GB) - Focus WRC
MacHale (IRL) - Focus WRC
Van Merksteijn (NL) - Focus WRC
Wilks (GB) - Focus WRC
Mikkelsen (N) - Focus WRC
Schie (N) - Focus WRC
Kopecky (CZ) - Fabia WRC
Wevers (NL) - Fabia WRC
Kuipers (NL) - Fabia WRC
Kleinjan (NL) - Fabia WRC

And maybe:
-Companc (AR) - Focus WRC ?
-Villagra (AR) - Focus WRC ?
-Poulsen (DK) - Fabia WRC ?
-third Xsara WRC ?

We'll see it tomorrow wenn the startlist will be published :D

Roy
19th July 2007, 11:31
:cool: No we are a rally nation ;)
Van Merksteijn (NL) - Focus WRC
van Eldik (NL) - Impreza WRC
Wevers (NL) - Fabia WRC
Kuipers (NL) - Fabia WRC

No Munchi's in Germany
-Companc (AR) - Focus WRC
-Villagra (AR) - Focus WRC

VFTS
19th July 2007, 12:11
I dont think Thomas Schie(N) will go to Germany....but I hope so.

Josti
19th July 2007, 13:09
So we have!

And maybe:
-third Xsara WRC ?

I'm pretty positive Poulsen will drive the event. Didn't expected Kleinjan to be there. He seems to be quick in the Skoda, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him finishing top 15.

So probably 5 Fabia's for this event, just great :up:

Brother John
19th July 2007, 13:47
Now people in Holland start to dream laud! :D ;)

HJD
19th July 2007, 14:04
I dont think Thomas Schie(N) will go to Germany....but I hope so.

It stands on his website: http://www.thomasschie.com/bysvis.pl?id=75716V1zn8i&vindu=artliste&kat=7&niva1=NYHETER

I'm pretty positive Poulsen will drive the event. Didn't expected Kleinjan to be there. He seems to be quick in the Skoda, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him finishing top 15.

So probably 5 Fabia's for this event, just great :up:

Poulsen has in the same weekend a race in the Danish Touringcar Championship. For that reason I am not sure he will drive in Germany.

Kleinjan will start for sure, because it was announced on his site in the review of the Exotic Green Rally last week. :)

CABAIO E'LONA
19th July 2007, 19:35
So we have!

And maybe:
-third Xsara WRC ?

the team munchis, will not be in Germany.

alleskids
19th July 2007, 20:58
Duval and Kronos are supported bij the RACB, the Royal Autmobiel Club Belgium. So his Xsara will be black, yellow and red, in the national Belgium colours. It wil hopefully be a nice design.

feresc13
20th July 2007, 07:54
Duval and Kronos are supported bij the RACB, the Royal Autmobiel Club Belgium. So his Xsara will be black, yellow and red, in the national Belgium colours. It wil hopefully be a nice design.

But the team is not OMV-Kronos? And if the rally is OMV-ADAC Deutschland rally, is really strange, isn't? It would be interesting to see a Xsara painted like the 207 from Casier in last Ypres Rally.

I have been pushing "F5" for almost an hour on the ADAC rally website and in the FIA website, juts to know who will be the 3rd Xsara driver :p

feresc13
21st July 2007, 08:50
Well, yesterday entry list must be published, but I still not having seen it. Maybe it has been published in ADAC-Rally Germany website, section rally guide 2?

If there's somebody with access to that section, I'll agree a lot to see the list, thanks

Glee
21st July 2007, 15:06
When does the entry close (and we will now who is driving for Suzuki)?

feresc13
21st July 2007, 16:38
When does the entry close (and we will now who is driving for Suzuki)?

I think that Suzuki will make the debut in the Tour de Corse, so we won't see any SX4 WRC in Germany. At first instance it was expected to make the first aparition in Finland, but from Suzuki they have moved it until Corsica.

And one of the expected drivers in Suzuki is Duval, and he'll be driving for Kronos in Germany

Glee
21st July 2007, 18:43
I think that Suzuki will make the debut in the Tour de Corse, so we won't see any SX4 WRC in Germany. At first instance it was expected to make the first aparition in Finland, but from Suzuki they have moved it until Corsica.

And one of the expected drivers in Suzuki is Duval, and he'll be driving for Kronos in Germany

Ok.
I just did think of the wrong tarmac rally...

Corny
21st July 2007, 20:00
maybe Citroën is giving Duval the drive, so Suzuki will not be able to give Duval a drive?

Corny
21st July 2007, 20:01
double, sorry

dot-niek
23rd July 2007, 17:55
Well here it is, 24 WRC's not bad!
The Dutch drivers improving the field alot!

patwalsh13
23rd July 2007, 18:00
http://80.239.150.52/~rallyede/v2/images/teilnehmer/070723_entry_list_numerical_order_304240062.pdf

11 Focus WRCs
4 Fabia WRCs
Duval 2nd Kronos Xsara
Gardemeister Astra Xsara

T60
23rd July 2007, 18:56
http://80.239.150.52/~rallyede/v2/images/teilnehmer/070723_entry_list_numerical_order_304240062.pdf

11 Focus WRCs
4 Fabia WRCs
Duval 2nd Kronos Xsara
Gardemeister Astra Xsara

So, does this mean that Meeke will not be driving?

DonJippo
23rd July 2007, 19:05
The Dutch drivers improving the field alot!

You mean in terms of quantity I assume...

Corny
23rd July 2007, 19:29
You mean in terms of quantity I assume...

haha :D
there's only one driver that can do interesting things, so I'm afraid you're right

alleskids
23rd July 2007, 21:42
I am curiuos how Mark van Eldik wil do in the field of big boys. He is outperforming the guys back home. Let see how for he can come in the WRC.

Josti
23rd July 2007, 21:57
Great entry. Never expected Gardemeister in the Xsara seat. DonJippo is right, in quantity the Dutch are there, though there are some to watch I'm sure.

It's going to be a very interesting rally :up:

feresc13
24th July 2007, 07:42
Thanks for the entry list!!

Two of the expected dutch Fabias are not in entry list, isn't? (Kluipers and Kleinjan) What happened?

It seems a rally interesting rally!! Hope that Sordo will have a rally like last season, pushing Loeb in every special stage.

And I wish the best to the only catalan in the rally, Pons.

I see a quite important number of Diesel cars in entry list, very exciting to see where do they will be

Roy
24th July 2007, 09:12
Great! de dutch comes ;) :bounce: Indeed it is the quantity, but some of them in their own class are good.

Some questuions: where is MacHale, does he longer WRC? And who is Jones? Again, like Finland, he drives Stobart Ford.

jacko
24th July 2007, 09:58
Thanks for the entry list!!

Two of the expected dutch Fabias are not in entry list, isn't? (Kluipers and Kleinjan) What happened?

It seems a rally interesting rally!! Hope that Sordo will have a rally like last season, pushing Loeb in every special stage.

And I wish the best to the only catalan in the rally, Pons.

I see a quite important number of Diesel cars in entry list, very exciting to see where do they will be

Both Kuipers & Kleinjan are there, low on the startlist.. every time i question myself why some WRC's are behind the A6/ GroupN cars.. Both will set for sure faster times than..

The rally will be very interesting, believe both Fords 07 and Latvala will be there on the pace, same i think for Subaru's although they never seem that fast enough on tarmac to fight for the top places, maybe they have now find the tarmac speed like a few years back and what's good, with 3 cars there's a internal battle.., Citroen's C4 WRC's will be the standard tough, Xsara's from Gardemeister and Duval will be there also on the top rankings, so good quality and quantitiy, i will be there to watch it all :)

Xsara Fan
24th July 2007, 10:09
:) As I said, there will be 3 Xsara`s - Garde will drive PH-Sport Xsara (with Astra livery)

torsten
28th July 2007, 08:23
Duval's Xsara for Deutschland rally: :up:

http://www.fduval.com/image/xsaradeco2.jpg

jonas_mcrae
28th July 2007, 09:25
nice livery

DonJippo
28th July 2007, 10:01
As I said, there will be 3 Xsara`s - Garde will drive PH-Sport Xsara (with Astra livery)

Will be interesting to see what Toni can do with this PH-Sport Xsara which is said to be no good.

René
28th July 2007, 15:23
Duval Xsara livery !

http://images2.imagehotel.net/x70k0yhj47.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=x70k0yhj47.jpg)

http://images2.imagehotel.net/cbokqgbs9j.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=cbokqgbs9j.jpg)

HaCo
28th July 2007, 19:15
Damn, I hope Duval will defend these belgian colors as good as he can... Make us proud Duval. :D :D :D

Addicted
28th July 2007, 23:09
It will be great to see some yellow in podium for a change and not those red or white/blue cars only.

CABAIO E'LONA
29th July 2007, 04:11
nice livery... I hope that duval has good rally in Germany...

MikeD
29th July 2007, 13:13
Great livery for that Duval Xsara.

Would be great if he could produce a couple of good results for Kronos.

MikeD
29th July 2007, 13:16
Both Kuipers & Kleinjan are there, low on the startlist.. every time i question myself why some WRC's are behind the A6/ GroupN cars.. Both will set for sure faster times than..

I think they have the numbers 60+ because they haven't chosen to be a priority 2 entry. I have never really understod why some WRC A8 cars run without prority. Can someone in here explain the difference?

MikeD
29th July 2007, 13:20
:) As I said, there will be 3 Xsara`s - Garde will drive PH-Sport Xsara (with Astra livery)

Do you know if it will be a pure Astra livery or if it will be the KOTI IDEA livery he ran with last year?

feresc13
29th July 2007, 13:53
Do you know if it will be a pure Astra livery or if it will be the KOTI IDEA livery he ran with last year?

I think that it will be a Koti Idea livery. In other races he ran with the Mitsubishi - Koti Idea.

Maybe the question is will it be blue like last year, or red like in Akropolis?

dot-niek
29th July 2007, 14:33
Kuipers will not start in the Fabia WRC 05 but in his newly aquired Subaru Impreza WRC S12!

Josti
29th July 2007, 14:44
Kuipers will not start in the Fabia WRC 05 but in his newly aquired Subaru Impreza WRC S12!

I wasn´t sure if he would replace his Fabia for Deutschland, but it seems he does. Great, I think that car will suit him more, though I don´t expect much of him.

DonJippo
29th July 2007, 15:05
I have never really understod why some WRC A8 cars run without prority. Can someone in here explain the difference?

Because it's not the car but the driver that has the priority.

Roy
29th July 2007, 15:19

Why have van Merksteinj a Priority? I know the other Dutch drivers has been earlier active in a WRC rally and van Eldik is Dutch Champion. But van Merksteijn?

MikeD
29th July 2007, 15:53

ok thanks. But why does a WRC driver sometimes chose to enter as a priority 2 driver and sometimes without a priority? Is it a money issue?

A.F.F.
29th July 2007, 17:26
Will be interesting to see what Toni can do with this PH-Sport Xsara which is said to be no good.

;)

You got that right.

noel157
29th July 2007, 19:55

Where did the S12 come from? Not too many about.

Corny
29th July 2007, 20:01
wasn't it from Germany?

MartijnS
29th July 2007, 20:32
Karl-Age Jensen his car.

noel157
29th July 2007, 22:52
Karl-Age Jensen his car.

Thanks, Jensen's German championship car.

MikeD
30th July 2007, 08:53
Karl-Age Jensen his car.

Yes, Karl-Åge Jensen bought the Subaru S12 WRC (ex Petter Solberg 2006 car) and it was planned that he would enter the German rally with it (It says so on his web-site). I don't know why he can't participate, but it's a big shame since he can't score points with that car in Denmark. It can participate in rallies in Denmark, but it's so superiour to other cars that it's not allowed to score any points.

PS: Denmark is a third world country when it comes to rally :(

jso1985
30th July 2007, 21:52
I think they have the numbers 60+ because they haven't chosen to be a priority 2 entry. I have never really understod why some WRC A8 cars run without prority. Can someone in here explain the difference?

Maybe some WRC cars older than XX spec model are without priority?

CWJ
31st July 2007, 18:13

1st way: Prio 2 list at http://www.fia.com/sport/Regulations/rallyregs.html

2nd way: organizer apllied for a particulatr rally and FIA gives confirmation. that happened for Germany.

Roy
31st July 2007, 20:23
I know there was a PDF. Thnx!

1. First Priority
First priority drivers are the drivers entered by a manufacturer registered for the FIA World Rally Championship for Manufacturers.

2. Second Priority
The Second priority drivers are:
2.1 Drivers entered with a World Rally Car who have been classified among the first ten in a World Championship Rally during one of the two previous Championship years or during the current Championship year.
Drivers who have won the FIA Junior World Rally Championship or the FIA Production Car World Rally Championship during the two previous Championship years.
2.2 Drivers sanctioned by the FIA. (the Dutch drivers ???)
http://www.fia.com/resources/documents/1966320034__FIA_Rally_Driver_Seeding_2004_a.pdf

MikeD
1st August 2007, 15:08
I know there was a PDF. Thnx!

1. First Priority
First priority drivers are the drivers entered by a manufacturer registered for the FIA World Rally Championship for Manufacturers.

2. Second Priority
The Second priority drivers are:
2.1 Drivers entered with a World Rally Car who have been classified among the first ten in a World Championship Rally during one of the two previous Championship years or during the current Championship year.
Drivers who have won the FIA Junior World Rally Championship or the FIA Production Car World Rally Championship during the two previous Championship years.
2.2 Drivers sanctioned by the FIA. (the Dutch drivers ???)
http://www.fia.com/resources/documents/1966320034__FIA_Rally_Driver_Seeding_2004_a.pdf

Thanks for the info mate :)

Then Ricardo Triviño must be sanctioned by FIA under the 2.2 for this Rally Finland as well...(he for sure does not meet the requirements in 2.1)

Micke_VOC
8th August 2007, 09:50
In todays VF (Swedish Newspaper) PG Andersson says its a very little chance for him to drive the Rally Germany.

He have tried to get a short permit to drive without his driving license.

A.F.F.
11th August 2007, 14:52
I really hope for Meeke too...his drive last year in Germany was memorable.

If so, why can't I remember it ?

Addicted
11th August 2007, 15:44
If so, why can't I remember it ?

Maybe you are getting old?

jso1985
11th August 2007, 23:46
I'm 21 and I can't remember it!

feresc13
12th August 2007, 07:46
The "new" Xsara for Manfred, it seems a trafic campaign, isn't?

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/360409.jpg

http://www.crash.net

Buzz Lightyear
12th August 2007, 10:01
I'm 21 and I can't remember it!

Engine and pucture problems dropping him +3 minutes, to 11th overall, to come back and win. Taking, for example, 37s from the opposition on Panzerplatter 1, and 30s on Panzerplatter 2.

Suppose it is slightly memorable, for those that are interested.

Maui J.
13th August 2007, 06:18
The "new" Xsara for Manfred, it seems a trafic campaign, isn't?

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/360409.jpg

http://www.crash.net

Just wondering how many Xsaras Kronos have. With this one getting the new livery, the old one smashed up in Finland, and Duval also appearing in Germany. At least 3 I guess. I wonder which one will make it's way to NZ for Stohl.

René
13th August 2007, 07:34
May be Toni will be with another Citroên car ???????????? ;) :p

http://i22.servimg.com/u/f22/11/47/50/08/gardem10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=1&u=11475008)

Wait and see !

GigiGalliNo1
13th August 2007, 08:15
heard somewhere he was testing it because sordo was sick? something rather?

René
13th August 2007, 08:25
heard somewhere he was testing it because sordo was sick? something rather?

I can't believe that !!!

But another rumor is Kronos do not stay in WRC next year and PH sport will be Team M2 with C4 in 2008 !

Wait and see !

GigiGalliNo1
13th August 2007, 08:32
I can't believe that !!!

But another rumor is Kronos do not stay in WRC next year and PH sport will be Team M2 with C4 in 2008 !

Wait and see !

Might be wrong....PH Sport got Gigi a few drives this year?

Ahhh...why can't it just be back to normal with one ford team, one subaru, one citroen, one skoda etc none of this silly M2 M3 teams blahhhh....!!!! :p :(

Simmi
13th August 2007, 11:00
Because then we'd have 6 cars lol!