PDA

View Full Version : Yum!

Daniel
10th July 2007, 22:46
Ben and Jerry's ice cream is half price at Tesco :facelick:

Just slipped out of bed to "check the weather" on the BBC site and seem to have ended up with a tub of Cookie Dough ice cream. Oops! :(

stevie_gerrard
10th July 2007, 23:39
I bouht some last week from Tesco, Cookie dough as well, only eaten a bit of it though, and i'm on a diet this week :(

CarlMetro
11th July 2007, 00:20
Oh dear, bang goes another diet then :D

AndySpeed
11th July 2007, 11:29
It's good stuff, but a few weeks back I bought a tub and took it to a barbeque and it melted at such a speed (not a particularly hot day) that it was gone far too fast. :( I reckon they do that on purpose, make it melt quick, so you have to buy more!

Woodeye
11th July 2007, 14:24
It's great stuff. I have a weak spot for the cookie dough also.

And our firm happen to be the one selling B&J's.. :D

A.F.F.
11th July 2007, 14:44
I normally don't dig anything sweet nor ice cream but I ate Ben & Jerry's, I guess it was cofee+chocolate flavour ice cream in Paris. It was great.

Woodeye, mind bringing some of that stuff to NORF ? :)

Woodeye
11th July 2007, 17:30
I normally don't dig anything sweet nor ice cream but I ate Ben & Jerry's, I guess it was cofee+chocolate flavour ice cream in Paris. It was great.

Woodeye, mind bringing some of that stuff to NORF ? :)

You might wanna try the new B&J's kiosk in Kamppi -center. Currently the only one in Finland. And I can try, but no promises, the transportation might be little problematic. :p

slinkster
11th July 2007, 20:07
Ben and Jerry's... I still haven't forgiven them for not re-releasing "Minter Wonderland". That was *the* best ice cream ever.

schmenke
11th July 2007, 20:12
It's good stuff, but a few weeks back I bought a tub and took it to a barbeque and it melted at such a speed (not a particularly hot day) that it was gone far too fast. :( I reckon they do that on purpose, make it melt quick, so you have to buy more!

Leave it off the barbeque next time :p :

Daniel
11th July 2007, 20:26
Ben and Jerry's... I still haven't forgiven them for not re-releasing "Minter Wonderland". That was *the* best ice cream ever.
You should try the Skinny Cow Mint ice cream :) It's apparently very nice :)

AndySpeed
11th July 2007, 22:13
You might wanna try the new B&J's kiosk in Kamppi -center. Currently the only one in Finland. And I can try, but no promises, the transportation might be little problematic. :p

Ben and Jerry's "kiosk's" are pretty damn good, walking past one it's so hard to resist the urge, even though you know they're more overpriced than usual. If I'm with someone too I definitely can't say no :(

Leave it off the barbeque next time :p :

Ha
Ha
Ha
:p :

veeten
11th July 2007, 23:01
http://www.benandjerrys.com/ :lips: :D

Caroline
12th July 2007, 02:41
Most disappointed that Phish Food and Bohemian Raspberry were not on sale in Tesco. They seemed to have limited flavours :(

Dave B
12th July 2007, 10:21
I still prefer Haagen Dazs. I can't walk through Leicester Square without being tempted :facelick:

Daniel
12th July 2007, 10:32
Most disappointed that Phish Food and Bohemian Raspberry were not on sale in Tesco. They seemed to have limited flavours :(

I must say it's a pity that all the flavours I bought other than the vanilla had wheaty goodness in them and you're wheat intolerant :p

Fancy a trip to Tesco again tonight in search of non-wheaty goodness? Some Caramel Chew Chew and some Phish Food would be nice :p