PDA

View Full Version : Tony, Tony, Tony!

tstran17_88
8th July 2007, 02:16
For a second there, I was worried that you punted your own teammate! I know you've never caused a wreck and I'm thankful your record is still perfect! Thanks for clearing that up! :rolleyes:

blakebeatty
8th July 2007, 02:46
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!

SOD
8th July 2007, 03:16
Tony's big mouf. Hamlim has it in for me, too funny.

blakebeatty
8th July 2007, 03:21
Is that what he said??? I missed his comments. I love how full of himself he is. Look at his encounter with Gilliland earlier in the year. Dave said 'I don't know why I didn't signal going into the pits' Tony: 'That's what scares me most, this guy doesn't know what he is doing on the track'

SOD
8th July 2007, 03:34
Is that what he said??? I missed his comments. I love how full of himself he is. Look at his encounter with Gilliland earlier in the year. Dave said 'I don't know why I didn't signal going into the pits' Tony: 'That's what scares me most, this guy doesn't know what he is doing on the track'

He blamed Hamlin. and he was going on about an incident on Thursday.

Sparky1329
8th July 2007, 04:58
I like Smoke but I'm getting really tired of his whining.

harvick#1
8th July 2007, 04:59
I couldn't believe he took blame on Hamlin

blakebeatty
8th July 2007, 05:03
such arrogance

Galveston dunes
8th July 2007, 06:51
"If your car is driving that bad, pull over and let someone else lead the race. That tore up two real good cars."
-- Tony Stewart

I figureed we should all know the TONY TRUTH about things.

Mark in Oshawa
8th July 2007, 06:57
Once Tony cools off, he likely will apologize to Denny, but the dumb schmuck doesn't realize he should be apologizing to the fans for being such a moron....

GARYGAZZA
8th July 2007, 11:04
I like Tony but why does he always blame the other guy?

Speedworx
8th July 2007, 11:21
From his onboard it did look like Denny slowed up a little. Tony did catch him extremely fast.

Hoss Ghoul
10th July 2007, 01:24
Dumb wreck. He caught him fast, but he had time to lift and never did. To blame Hamlin for it on top of it all is just assinine. Ah well, the good with the bad if you like Tony Stewart, a good-guy jerk if there ever was one.

DonnieDarco
10th July 2007, 11:43
I can't help liking Tony Stewart, in spite of everything :D I've learned now that the Tony rule of overtaking is to shove someone up the a$$ if they don't immediately pull over, and hope they are out of the race without taking you with them :D

Mark in Oshawa
10th July 2007, 18:59
Hoss..that is best description of him. A goodguy/jerk. He really isn't a bad guy from what I have heard, and the way the NASCAR elite flocked to Eldora for him says that despite all the rhetoric, the guys do like him......he just has to be kept from an open mic when things like this happen....he gets hot, and then he spouts off and then the controversay is on...

trumperZ06
11th July 2007, 16:41
:dozey: Well with Tony... you have to take the Good with the Bad. The guy really needs to learn to... Think... before engaging mouth !!!

Great driver... but also a Hot Head that occasionally endangers others.

Haulin'AssAndTurnin Left
12th July 2007, 13:11
Tony has one rule for others and one for himself. he's a world class Narcissist.

Gotta say Hamlin is uber cool. Saying "ill take the blame,.. If tony wants me to". Shows some class.

I do think NASCAR should have asked Tony to the oval office to discuss that wreck. there was no need for it at all.

Sparky1329
12th July 2007, 15:27
Tony has one rule for others and one for himself. he's a world class Narcissist.

Gotta say Hamlin is uber cool. Saying "ill take the blame,.. If tony wants me to". Shows some class.

I do think NASCAR should have asked Tony to the oval office to discuss that wreck. there was no need for it at all.

With his humble comments Denny made Smoke look like more of an azz than he already appeared to be.

ms0362
12th July 2007, 22:33
Typical Stewart. nuf said.

Mark in Oshawa
13th July 2007, 08:19

Hamelin said that? Oh man, that kid is just WAY cool. I think I have another favourite driver based on that alone. It is about time a few of these guys just handled some of the lunacy out there with the obvious relaxed manner Hamelin did. Sometimes, you just let a guy hang himself with his words......and Denny is one of the few wise enough to let this happen. I think only Dale Jr seems to have this level of damning with disdain down to a fine art.

Refreshing to see a guy just take a "bad beat" and move on......

Rogelio
16th July 2007, 18:52
I hate to admit that I was a Tony Stewart fan when he first started NASCAR. Ever since he won a few championships he acts like everything should go his way. Everybody is to blame expect himself. Looking back to his many problems years ago, it it amazing that his sponsors did not drop him.

Yet so-called Gibbs racing would not consider Dale Jr. driving for them because of his Bud sponsorship. But, there so-called 'Christian values' allows an idiot like Stewart to drive for them. Does it make sense?

Galveston dunes
17th July 2007, 01:20
Yet so-called Gibbs racing would not consider Dale Jr. driving for them because of his Bud sponsorship. But, there so-called 'Christian values' allows an idiot like Stewart to drive for them. Does it make sense?

This way they have someone to pray for at every meeting.

tstran17_88
17th July 2007, 02:12
This way they have someone to pray for at every meeting. :laugh:

Pray he doesn't kill anybody...like he tried to at Daytona in 2006!

Galveston dunes
17th July 2007, 02:27
:laugh:

Pray he doesn't kill anybody...like he tried to at Daytona in 2006!

No Tony is as bi-polar as I am and if he tried he would have. Dd he make a bad judgement call, or suspect his teammate[who was leading,although in trouble] would move over-maybe.A bone head decision yes but tried to no I can't agree on that.Even as obvious as it seemed.

tstran17_88
17th July 2007, 02:39
Oh, he definitely punted Hamlin. But I was referring to Speed Weeks 2006 when he was whining that somebody was going to get killed and then he promptly purpose punted Kenseth during the 500.

blakebeatty
17th July 2007, 03:20
The worst was how in the posrt race he was overjoyed at how amazing his friendship with Hamlin is, and how well they work together on the track, giving eachother hand signals to indicate good lines to run and whatnot.

The moodswing is amazing with a win

Galveston dunes
17th July 2007, 04:46
Oh, he definitely punted Hamlin. But I was referring to Speed Weeks 2006 when he was whining that somebody was going to get killed and then he promptly purpose punted Kenseth during the 500.

Its an old mind in an older body,The mind left long ago.Thanks for the rememberence though.