PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone or bust!

Powered by Cosworth
7th July 2007, 20:14
This is my first post in god knows how long, i'm usually in the chat rooms on race days, but heres just a tip on how to get into the race for nothing for next year.. work! If you go round northamptons recruitment agencys their always looking for (normally) Polish folk to wash dishes and whatnot.

Normally i'd be at Silverstone but as Minardi don't race in F1 anymore I can't get paddock passes. Now i've managed to get myself a job for the weekend basically washing McLarens Sponsors dishes and the Cooks Equipment, easy work, Ok pay, and you get time off to watch the Race and Qually, in a bloody good spot for nowt! Just come back from today with a lift by the the recruitment company to and from the race, and I must say it's been quite fun!

Just can't wait for work tomorrow! :p

race aficionado
7th July 2007, 20:37
You're still in the "in".
Enjoy!
:)

Valve Bounce
7th July 2007, 23:39
This is my first post in god knows how long, i'm usually in the chat rooms on race days, but heres just a tip on how to get into the race for nothing for next year.. work! If you go round northamptons recruitment agencys their always looking for (normally) Polish folk to wash dishes and whatnot.

Normally i'd be at Silverstone but as Minardi don't race in F1 anymore I can't get paddock passes. Now i've managed to get myself a job for the weekend basically washing McLarens Sponsors dishes and the Cooks Equipment, easy work, Ok pay, and you get time off to watch the Race and Qually, in a bloody good spot for nowt! Just come back from today with a lift by the the recruitment company to and from the race, and I must say it's been quite fun!

Just can't wait for work tomorrow! :p

I wonder if this will work for Albert Park. :up:

ojciec dyrektor
7th July 2007, 23:48
It looks like my compatriots are World Champions in washing dishes!! ;)