PDA

View Full Version : If this is true...

Eki
2nd July 2007, 20:25
...some McDonald's employees have a lower IQ than they are credited for. Who are they (or I) to say she can't grab her food with her feet if she can:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287716,00.html

Chicago Woman Born With Tiny Arms Denied McDonald's Service for Using Feet

Monday, July 02, 2007

A woman has filed a lawsuit against a McDonald's franchise, claiming that employees in two suburban Chicago restaurants refused to serve her because a birth defect forces her to use her feet as hands.

Dawn Larson was born with Holt-Oram Syndrome, which left her with diminutive hands just six inches from her shoulder, according to a report Monday in the Chicago Sun-Times.

Hazell B
2nd July 2007, 20:28
I really don't think anyone is going to defend the McDonalds staff's IQ or actions in this case :(

Eki
2nd July 2007, 20:50
I really don't think anyone is going to defend the McDonalds staff's IQ or actions in this case :(
Yes, I know mental deficiencies can be a handicap as well as a physical deficiency, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to bang the head of the McDonald employee against the counter and say "HELLO???!!!".

Hazell B
2nd July 2007, 20:56
Me too Eki.

Although I'm still pretty sure the message would not be understood :mark:

Drew
3rd July 2007, 00:31

McDonalds has money, that's all that matters to lawyers...

millencolin
3rd July 2007, 12:28
i know a few maccas employees, and theyre quite smart people... but there are exceptions to every rule i guess :P

the stupid ones work the graveyard shift at the 24hr maccas serving all the drunks, what a crap job.

Mark in Oshawa
3rd July 2007, 21:19
I guess it just comes down to what you get for your minimum wage "Do you want Fries with that?" kind of job.....