PDA

View Full Version : Good Job! Kubica

longisland
1st July 2007, 04:53
After the horrific accident in Montreal, it's great to see Kubica's good qualifying performance in France. Job well done to Kubica & BMW.

Valve Bounce
1st July 2007, 05:41
Let's hope he goes well during the race.

pino
1st July 2007, 06:58
Good Luck to him :up: I wouldn't mind he finish ahead of Jarno...just for once though :p :

ojciec dyrektor
1st July 2007, 11:50
Good Luck to him :up: I wouldn't mind he finish ahead of Jarno...just for once though :p :

I wouldn't mind he finish on podium ;)

Dave B
1st July 2007, 14:45
He nearly did, too. A spirited drive from Kubica :up:

Ian McC
1st July 2007, 15:03
Great way to bounce back :up:

DonnieDarco
1st July 2007, 15:17
He did a great job :)

ojciec dyrektor
1st July 2007, 15:25
4th place was maximum he could achieve today. Good job!

jens
1st July 2007, 16:04
Great drive. :up: I'd nominate him as the favourite for the "driver of the race" crown. He hasn't outperformed Heidfeld so clearly so far this season.

jso1985
1st July 2007, 21:05
amazing job :up:

Allyc85
1st July 2007, 21:28
top job Rob, very impressed :D

wedge
1st July 2007, 23:23
Kubica's praises are bit overhyped, IMO.

Can't see what all the fuss is about.

He's a racing driver so he was bound to get involved in a crash and probably get hurt. It's part and parcel of motor racing.

The BMWs are next best to McLaren and Ferrari. Kubica is highly rated and it was about time we saw what he's capable of this year.

stevie_gerrard
2nd July 2007, 01:41
A good job, although ITV hardly showed anything of him, he was that consistent, i'm a really big fan of his and BMW's, keep up the good work! :)

pino
2nd July 2007, 06:38
Great performance, he's my driver of the race :up:

leopard
2nd July 2007, 07:51
I think me too,
Fisi deserved of being mentioned there too for not easily give the place to his former teammate Alonso, I believe that the leo is strong, and looks good me think.

Flat.tyres
2nd July 2007, 12:40
A good job, although ITV hardly showed anything of him, he was that consistent, i'm a really big fan of his and BMW's, keep up the good work! :)

not really ITVs fault as they work on the local feed from that dozy french cheese eating surrender monkey of a producer.

N. Jones
2nd July 2007, 17:29
Kubica's praises are bit overhyped, IMO.

Can't see what all the fuss is about.

He's a racing driver so he was bound to get involved in a crash and probably get hurt. It's part and parcel of motor racing.

The BMWs are next best to McLaren and Ferrari. Kubica is highly rated and it was about time we saw what he's capable of this year.

Some people after a huge crash become a worse driver (Ralf).

Some people after a huge crash become a better driver (Hakkinen).

You can put Kubica in the latter category. I think we are going to see more of this from him...

Blackburn Buccaneer
2nd July 2007, 19:58
i think that kubica showed the type of courage that it takes to be a racing driver. Having been an soldier in combat arms, i can realate to fear: looking at his race it seems that he had it under control.

Erki
2nd July 2007, 20:09
Some people after a huge crash become a worse driver (Ralf).

Some people after a huge crash become a better driver (Hakkinen).

You can put Kubica in the latter category. I think we are going to see more of this from him...

And some people win 5 WDCs after a huge crash. :vader:

akv89
2nd July 2007, 20:43
We can't forget about Heidfeld. Although Kubica suffered a major crash three weeks ago, it was Heidfeld who was in worse condition during the race. He was nursing a severe back pain the entire weekend and the high curbs at Magny-cours don't help. Yet he was able to dice it out with Alonso for much of the race.

ojciec dyrektor
2nd July 2007, 20:47
We can't forget about Heidfeld. Although Kubica suffered a major crash three weeks ago, it was Heidfeld who was in worse condition during the race. He was nursing a severe back pain the entire weekend and the high curbs at Magny-cours don't help. Yet he was able to dice it out with Alonso for much of the race.

Nick said from qually he was fit. Back pains was gone :)