PDA

View Full Version : USA Grand Prix Pickems RESULTS

Mark
18th June 2007, 08:34
Congratutations to jens who is the winner this time out.

5 players manged to pick the top 4 correctly, jens scraping through by picking Mark Webber just 1 place off his actual finishing position.

racing_pram has climed two places in the championship standings to take the overall lead.

Valve Bounce
18th June 2007, 08:40
Could we please have a link to the results.

Mark
18th June 2007, 08:42
As I always say, go to the main page, click on pickems click on Formula 1!

janneppi
18th June 2007, 08:56
Uh, best result so far, even when i had all the team places the wrong way. :)

Brown, Jon Brow
18th June 2007, 09:14
5th is my best ever :D

jens
18th June 2007, 11:22
Wow, that's a real surprise! First Grand Prix win, which means that the car development has gone in the right direction. :D

And also up to 26th in the overall standings, so I'm gradually getting out of my dismal form that I had at the start of the season. :p :

Kevincal
18th June 2007, 17:08
I'm stupid for doubting Hamilton...I thought he'd make his first big mistake and miss the points...HAH! :(

ChickenMcNugget
19th June 2007, 00:59
Heh, well in assuming third place in the overall (F1) championship I can at least be the one who (for now, at least) occupies the fabled Felipe Massa role in the standings, prominent in the points but otherwise vainly hoping for one of the top two to falter at some point and for me to pleasantly capitalise. :) But then, how many other Pickems participants can claim my consistency in the top two single-seater series? I am the present leader over in the Pickems for GP2, after all...

**Actually resumes more of a Hamiltonesque imperious smugness**

Kevincal
19th June 2007, 03:06
Ha...Are you related to Hamilton by chance? ;)