PDA

View Full Version : Busch Kentucky

colinspooky
17th June 2007, 00:02
Anyone know how to see this tonight live?

Doesn't seem to be on NASCAR.com

Sparky1329
17th June 2007, 05:13
Stephen Leicht won! The young man did a very nice job.

blakebeatty
17th June 2007, 05:19
And congradulations to Robert Yates, whom has not seen victory lane in ages...

Though it was Cousin Carl's race to lose, and Stephen Wallace lost it for him.

Sparky1329
17th June 2007, 05:35
I only watched the last 50 laps or so. I'm going to guess that Steve pulled one of his usual bonehead moves.

blakebeatty
17th June 2007, 05:46
Yeah, Carl took some of the blame, but Wallace was entirely at fault. On a restart, Carl restarted first, Wallace second. Regan Smith was on Carl's inside (as a lapped car) Wallace got a run on the restart, and tried to go low on Carl, but Regan was there, and as such, Wallace just punched Carl on his driver's side rear, ending Carl's race. There was absolutely no where to go on the low side, it was a retarted move. If he didn't take out Carl, he certainly would have taken out Regan Smith.

tassiedevilAB
17th June 2007, 12:29
this would have to be the smallest thread for a great race.

contrats to The speed of Leicht.

go fords

colinspooky
17th June 2007, 12:37
Stephen Leicht won! The young man did a very nice job.

Oh great - thanks ----- not seen it yet. Not sure you should use someone's thread who hasn't seen the race to discuss the outcome. Oh well, shall still watch it on Thursday, just to see how it all happened.

:rolleyes:

harvick#1
17th June 2007, 13:38
I only watched the last 50 laps or so. I'm going to guess that Steve pulled one of his usual bonehead moves.

Crash strikes again :laugh:

blakebeatty
17th June 2007, 16:21
Must be hard for Rusty to watch his son destory his cars, in moronic fashion, and commentate the race impartially

RaceFanStan
17th June 2007, 16:32
When the Steven caused the accident with Carl Edwards, Rusty had a disgusted tone in his voice. :s
Rusty was a great driver but his son "Tic" didn't inherit any of Rusty's genes ... :eek:
"Tic" has such a bad twitch that he closes his eyes, not a good thing @ 180+ mph with 42 cars around you ! :eek:

Sparky1329
17th June 2007, 17:35
When the Steven caused the accident with Carl Edwards, Rusty had a disgusted tone in his voice. :s
Rusty was a great driver but his son "Tic" didn't inherit any of Rusty's genes ... :eek:
"Tic" has such a bad twitch that he closes his eyes, not a good thing @ 180+ mph with 42 cars around you ! :eek:

What Stan said.

On a positive note....Steve provides job security for Rusty's fab shop guys.

GARYGAZZA
17th June 2007, 18:11
Anyone know how to see this tonight live?

Doesn't seem to be on NASCAR.com
Hi Colin,bit late now but it was shown live on nasn last early this am.Ive bitten the bullet and against all my better judgement im getting sky on july 8th so no more watching on the computer till the early hours.