PDA

View Full Version : Booked Tickets for Spa!!!!

Allyc85
11th June 2007, 22:25
Just booked my race and Ferry ticket for Spa n im absaloutly buzzing! I know theres a whole summer first but I cant wait!

That is all :D

GridGirl
11th June 2007, 22:31
I disliked Spa with a passion as it had terrible facilities. Hopefully that will of changed this year and you'll have a great time.

The chips and mayo are yummy, and dont forget to invade the track after the race. Best part of the weekend I think. :)

ShiftingGears
12th June 2007, 07:41
Just booked my race and Ferry ticket for Spa n im absaloutly buzzing! I know theres a whole summer first but I cant wait!

Cool! Where are you gonna watch the race from?

Allyc85
14th June 2007, 15:52
mmmm chips n mayo, might just get that later anyway :D

Not sure where we are going to watch the race from, its either gonna be the new Bus Stop chicane or up the long straight. The only thing weve decided is that we will watch qualifying from Pouhon :D

GridGirl
14th June 2007, 21:56
Pouhon is OK I guess, I'd recommend watching from Les Combes.

Allyc85
15th June 2007, 20:19
how come just ok? We only thought of it as its a very quick corner and we cant get close enough to Eau Rouge for our liking.

futuretiger9
16th June 2007, 19:22

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

raikk
18th June 2007, 04:41

see ya there :D :D.. I'm sitting at Eau Rouge (uncovered)
are all the uncovered Eau Rouge ticks sold out? :s :