PDA

View Full Version : Bored in the summer? Try Rally cars TopTrumps

jonas_mcrae
6th June 2007, 22:36
Hi to all, last week I was playing a very boring game of Dogs breeds toptrumps(we all know what totrumps are right? if not:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Trumps) with my cousing, at that moment I though, well is there anyway of making this game more interesting? Of course there is, Raly cars top trumps!!(dont know if they already exist, but at least iv never seen them before) so I made my own set and gave it to my cousing to play. I made it in Power Point and using data of Jonkkas archive, which was extremly usefull, now I printed it and it is way more fun than anyother versions. Below is the megaupload link to download it or if you would like me to send you the Powerpoint file please PM or email me (because it is more than 6mb-30 cards so I cant upload it to the forum.)
attached its just a taste of what the cards look like
honestly is quite fun this game, if you think something is wrong with the stats, please tell me, or even better change it yourself even change the cars if you want.

regards

jonas

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9I4IYMN

jiipee64
4th July 2007, 10:40
>>(dont know if they already exist, but at least iv never seen them before)

I have maybe 5 different sets of those. Oldest from the 1970's

I loaded Your pack and it's exellent.

jonas_mcrae
4th July 2007, 20:11
Very glad you liked it jiipee64!!
Didnt know about those old packs, but good to know they've been around for a while

TKM
5th July 2007, 01:12
Actually it's winter

jonas_mcrae
5th July 2007, 20:01
yeh, winter down under...

306 Cosworth
11th July 2007, 16:47
There's a pack of them for British Rally Cars based on the 2004 season within the different British Championships, I have one and it's great :D It was made by a rally drivers son (Jon Ingram)

jonkka
11th July 2007, 17:59
Heh, another application for my site... :)

jonas_mcrae
11th July 2007, 19:35
Heh, another application for my site... :)

Yep, and Im very grateful