PDA

View Full Version : Albers urges Spyker to cut out mistakes

truefan72
5th June 2007, 23:09
http://eurosport.yahoo.com/05062007/58/canadian-gp-albers-urges-spyker-cut-mistakes.html

This is so laughable,

He is the last person in the world to lodge any sort of complaint about the Car. He should thank his lucky dollars that he's driving an F1 car and has personaly contributed to thier poor performance with his stupid mistakes and "inability" to deal wur bridgestones.

On ESPN2 here they have a show where they award the "Just Shut Up" award on a weekly basis.

He is my candidate for this week in F1

gjalie
6th June 2007, 18:59
http://eurosport.yahoo.com/05062007/58/canadian-gp-albers-urges-spyker-cut-mistakes.html

This is so laughable,

He is the last person in the world to lodge any sort of complaint about the Car. He should thank his lucky dollars that he's driving an F1 car and has personaly contributed to thier poor performance with his stupid mistakes and "inability" to deal wur bridgestones.

On ESPN2 here they have a show where they award the "Just Shut Up" award on a weekly basis.

He is my candidate for this week in F1

name his mistakes please? when he fiddled with his earpiece in melbourne was a mistake maybe.

his speed isn't that great but drivers like raikonnen and kubica who also have an agressive drivestyle struggled with the tyre's.

he made less mistakes then the two clowns at toro rosso.

DBell
7th June 2007, 08:59
name his mistakes please? when he fiddled with his earpiece in melbourne was a mistake maybe.

his speed isn't that great but drivers like raikonnen and kubica who also have an agressive drivestyle struggled with the tyre's.

Speed's had 2 of his DNF's when his tire failed and his 9th in Monoco, a few seconds behind Kimi, was better than any drive I've seen from Albers. His mistake in Austraila was silly. The hell with messing with your earpiece, drive the car. His rookie teamate has been handing it to him this year.

Brown, Jon Brow
7th June 2007, 09:01
Albers impressed me in DTM then in his 1st two seasons. But I've been a little disappointed with his performances this year as Sutil has been far quicker.

gjalie
7th June 2007, 12:09
Albers impressed me in DTM then in his 1st two seasons. But I've been a little disappointed with his performances this year as Sutil has been far quicker.

i agree that his speed must get better, according to James Key they almost solved the tyre problems, but what this thread is about is that he makes mistakes and i only count one at melbourne.

aryan
7th June 2007, 12:28

I was an Albers fan back in DTM. I got so excited when he entered the F1 world. But he has too many offs, and this is his 3rd year in F1 now. He had two paying team mates which don't count, and he is being beaten this year by a rookie.

Either Sutil is too fast, or Alebrs's crap. OR BOTH!

Randall Flagg
8th June 2007, 00:12
Simply not impressed with Albers here, even in 2005 when Doornbos started to show him the way later on in the season. Still, he has backing...

Garry Walker
8th June 2007, 14:52
Without money and backing, Albers wouldnt even be in bunny joke league like IRL

cy bais
11th June 2007, 05:27
Hmmmm.......let's see...nevermind. A look at this season's performance and the term "relegation" comes to mind. Perhaps to another OW series or as a Test Driver in F1.
:)

Cy

wmcot
11th June 2007, 06:56

That isn't saying much in his defense!

(But he does have a cool looking helmet!) ;)

jens
11th June 2007, 10:52
It looked like Albers and Sutil were overdriving the car to keep the pace of the drivers in front of them. It's not easy to drive the slowest car on the grid...

gjalie
11th June 2007, 12:31
It looked like Albers and Sutil were overdriving the car to keep the pace of the drivers in front of them. It's not easy to drive the slowest car on the grid...

albers hit de wall in racebegin, because of that the wing came loose started banging the brakingcabel witch slowly bend, thats why he missed the chicane and why he wasn't send back out because the didn't trust the brakes anymore.