PDA

View Full Version : What would you do...........

CarlMetro
30th May 2007, 00:24
............if you had the day off tomorrow?

Money no object, travel in an instant, but you have to be back to your normal routine the next day, be that school/work/studying/living the high life.

So, what would you do?

CCFanatic
30th May 2007, 00:27
Rent a personal jet and fly to Monaco to party. And I would buy everyone at the bar a drink. And pay for the food.

stevie_gerrard
30th May 2007, 00:57
I would take my girlfriend to australia so we could go visit the set of neighbours (yeh, i know :p : ) and enjoy a relaxing time together away on holiday. :) its what we dream to do on our honeymoon if it gets that far :p :

jso1985
30th May 2007, 01:03
go to Tokyo, I have always dreamt of being there, and with lots of money I'd go on a shopping spree Japanese style

Caroline
30th May 2007, 08:47
Visit Iceland (not the store) and go looking for geysers and hot pools.

Mark
30th May 2007, 09:04
Travel in an instant makes it too easy, you could go anywhere you wanted! Me, I'm not too fussy, just somewhere nice and warm with friendly people, good food and wine.

pino
30th May 2007, 09:39
Right now I would probably take my wife to Rome again, go to Pizza Navona and have a great romantic dinner :D

Captain VXR
30th May 2007, 09:55
Me, i'd go to Japan and spend the day in Super Autobacs

Spoonbender
30th May 2007, 10:47
I started to re-do my bathroom 6 months ago. I still aint finished, so if I had the day off; I'd go to Rileys with a few of the guys and play pool all day along with a few lagers MMM mmm., Rileys in Amsterdam that is.

schmenke
30th May 2007, 19:19
St. Andrews :up: :D

Eki
30th May 2007, 19:41
I was there the last summer and saw some geezers. However, I was only in Reykjavik and its surroundings. Given more money and time I'd do a round trip around Iceland.

futuretiger9
30th May 2007, 20:18
I'd travel to Germany and walk round the original Nurburgring circuit.

Ian McC
30th May 2007, 21:06
Take a trip to Mars to see that World War 2 bomber ;)

J4MIE
31st May 2007, 02:09
Well, I actually do have tomorrow off :D And I will spend the day snoozing in front of the tv I think, trying to recover from all the travelling I've done recently :s nore:

luvracin
31st May 2007, 18:33
............if you had the day off tomorrow?

Money no object, travel in an instant, but you have to be back to your normal routine the next day, be that school/work/studying/living the high life.

So, what would you do?

I'd instantly travel to some faraway planet and find some very rare minerals. Then when back in my normal routine, during my lunch break I'd sell the minerals to the highest bidder, make my fortune and retire.

slinkster
31st May 2007, 20:22
I DO have the day off tomorrow but I spend most of my offical off-work days doing promotional work for my so far unfulfilled illustration career.

However, If I could go anywhere at all for the day, money no object I'd go to New York and get some serious shopping done for my holiday. :)

scrappy
31st May 2007, 21:04

go for a weekend break :D its not that expensive to get there. went to the Blue lagoon in early 90's was impressive if not for the sulfur :hot :s mell. bear and other things are quite expensive though best go in the summer :) .

I would head for Either lake elsinore or perris Valley Via Eloy in Arizona.

LeonBrooke
1st June 2007, 08:05
Hmmm... I think I'd go to the British Museum. I'd arrive at opening time and leave at closing time, spend the night in a posh hotel with a huge load of history books.

jens
1st June 2007, 15:59
I'd go to Antarctica. :bounce:

Hazell B
1st June 2007, 19:53
St. Andrews

Well, I've already given myself the day off tomorrow, so I'll caddy for you Schmenke if that's to your liking ......

.... or do as I planned and go to an auction with a friend for the day. He's offered to help me buy something and we're going to look at some lots, have lunch and laze about in the sun all day.

Even with the world my oyster and cash no object, I'd probably do the same.

RaikkonenRules
1st June 2007, 22:18
I was there the last summer and saw some geezers. However, I was only in Reykjavik and its surroundings. Given more money and time I'd do a round trip around Iceland.

Why go all the way to Iceland to see geezers when your local old folks home is full of them ;)

RaikkonenRules
1st June 2007, 22:22
I've actually got the weekend off but it's the last 2 days of GCSE study leave so revision, unless I escape :(