PDA

View Full Version : Christian Horner

Ed
26th May 2007, 10:14
I think its excellent that we have a character like Christian Horner down the pit lane. He reminds me of Paul Stoddart and Eddie Jordan in so many ways and I think he's doing a great job for the team

.How many team bosses would have made the bet of jumping in the pool naked oif thier car finished on the podium and actually carried it out = none!!! maybe flav but thats it!

futuretiger9
26th May 2007, 23:27
It's nice to see a guy who can work hard and play hard in F1.

ioan
26th May 2007, 23:32
I think its excellent that we have a character like Christian Horner down the pit lane. He reminds me of Paul Stoddart ...

That's interesting, could you tell us also why is that.

gloomyDAY
10th April 2011, 04:59
Christian strikes me as a likable person, but I'm not sure as to why he's always coughing up excuses to the press. First, the issue with KERS during the Australian Grand Prix. Christian doesn't have to explain why Red Bull didn't use KERS because that's only RBR's affair. Second, when Mark didn't match Vettel during qualifying and the race, the team came up with a preposterous excuse as to why Mark failed to compete. Third, the front-wing flex issue has been brought up time and time again by the McLaren robots. This could have been ignored, but Christian decided to address it during a press conference.

My point is that he's being a little too nice. Sometimes just being quiet or cheeky (as RBR can only do) on some issues would be best.

Sonic
10th April 2011, 11:25
Well, he is a racer so that's always good, but the red bull team as a whole leaves me a bit cold, and Christian, pleasant as he is, hasn't changed my mind on that.

Daniel
10th April 2011, 11:29
He reminds me of Paul Stoddart

You calling Christian a loudmouth loser?

Sonic
10th April 2011, 13:04
You calling Christian a loudmouth loser?

Don't hold back Daniel. Tell us what you really think!