PDA

View Full Version : RallyBase

Kaps
20th May 2007, 22:49
Does anybody know what's going on with Tjeerd's RallyBase site?

It hasn't been updated for almost 3 months now, and the link for contacting Tjeerd there isn't working.

raybak
21st May 2007, 10:00
Maybe he's been kidnapped!!!

jonkka
21st May 2007, 11:26
Tjeerd has been slow updating for several months but I do not think he's been kidnapped, though. :eek: Speaking from my own experience, keeping up with steady update rate takes it's own toll and once in a while a break is needed. On top of that, I think Tjeerd is still in midde of his studies.

Kaps
21st May 2007, 13:09
ok, thanks jonkka...as long as everything's ok, I'm fine.

kabouter
29th May 2007, 12:00
Hello all. Yes, I'm fine - and jonkka is right that studying is taking its toll on the time I have available for RallyBase.

And well, I changed my computer recently and haven't installed an e-mail program yet to read the RallyBase e-mail. My sincerest apologies to all those who have e-mailed me and didn't get a reply yet. As soon as I have some more spare time I'll go through all the e-mail and try to answer everybody.

jonkka
29th May 2007, 12:59
Nice to hear you're OK. As a nice co-incidence, I also started studies (upgrading to Masters level) at the start of this year. :)

kabouter
29th May 2007, 13:28
I'm also trying to finally get that Masters title - and unfortunately that meant no time for RallyBase :(

But working on the website has been so much fun over the years that I don't think I can live without if for a very long time. I'll get back to updating it, maybe with some fresh ideas to make it even better :)

Josti
29th May 2007, 21:25
I'm also trying to finally get that Masters title - and unfortunately that meant no time for RallyBase :(

But working on the website has been so much fun over the years that I don't think I can live without if for a very long time. I'll get back to updating it, maybe with some fresh ideas to make it even better :)

Great Tjeerd :up: Looking forward to the updates! Vooral het Nederlands kampioenschap ;)

You too jonkka, keep up the great work!

CABAIO E'LONA
29th May 2007, 22:34
RallyBase... That site!! :)