PDA

View Full Version : Mmmm *dribbles*

Daniel
19th May 2007, 22:40
Perhaps this will have no meaning to most people out there but anyone who was playing PC games about 9 years ago should know what I'm on about.

http://www.starcraft2.com/

I simply can't believe that it took this long for Starcraft 2 to be announced. Hopefully the amount of money Starcraft2 will make Blizzard will convince them to stop making mindnumbingly boring games like WoW :cheese:

Now excuse me while I mop this pile of drool from the floow :cheese:

Ian McC
19th May 2007, 22:44
Christ on a bike that is freaky! Just went onto youtube for a look around and discovered the official launch clips, couldn't believe it! Finally after all this time, well overdue :beer:

Came back on here and find Daniel has posted a thread!

Can't bloody wait :D

Just one thing.............

Bring back Jim Raynor! :s mokin:

Daniel
19th May 2007, 22:49
*static* Raynor here *static"

Oh to be 15 again and playing Starcraft till my eyes hurt! :cheese:

Just went onto Play.com and a copy of Starcraft+Broodwars can be purchased for £7.69. I think I'm going to have to get into training :cheese:

Am I to take it from your excited response that you'll be purchasing a copy of SC2? :cheese:

Ian McC
19th May 2007, 22:55
Am I to take it from your excited response that you'll be purchasing a copy of SC2? :cheese:

Hell yes!

Always has been my favourite of the RTS games, going to load it up and give it another go I think!

LeonBrooke
20th May 2007, 08:37
Wow....................... I can't wait until I have a computer that'll be able to run it. I'm not a fan of the original StarCraft, I think it's too tricky to just dip into, I've always preferred C&C.

Ian McC
23rd May 2007, 18:32
Have downloaded the gameplay video, looks great :D

Caroline
24th May 2007, 17:33
[quote="Daniel"]Just went onto Play.com and a copy of Starcraft+Broodwars can be purchased for &#163]

A mysterious parcel arrived in the post today. Guess I'm not going to get near the PC anytime soon.

:mark: ;)

Ian McC
24th May 2007, 21:54
A mysterious parcel arrived in the post today. Guess I'm not going to get near the PC anytime soon.

:mark: ;)

:laugh:

It will keep him busy for a while, keeping me quiet for sure :D

Daniel
24th May 2007, 22:14
Finished a couple of the missions tonight :p

I have to be honest and say I only really like going Terrans and very rarely the Protoss. Always did think that the Zerg were unfairly strong and fast but I never could quite get to grips with playing as Zerg :mark:

dime3
25th May 2007, 06:35

I have to be honest and say I only really like going Terrans and very rarely the Protoss. Always did think that the Zerg were unfairly strong and fast but I never could quite get to grips with playing as Zerg :mark:

Good for you. I must learn it too.

Ian McC
25th May 2007, 07:28

You ever tried it online?

Daniel
25th May 2007, 07:46
No. But did play a few LAN games with friends. Usually got rushed by stupid Zerg rush attacks :dozey: Once I get a defence down I usually win but it's a matter of building fast yet at the same time growing a decent army.

Ian McC
25th May 2007, 07:50
Usually got rushed by stupid Zerg rush attacks :dozey:

Yep, that's about it! Still seems to get a lot of people playing online which is impressive for a game that old.

Daniel
25th May 2007, 07:59
Yup :) Just goes to prove that graphics mean nothing and that it's gameplay that counts :) Starcraft runs ludicrously fast on this new PC :) As soon as I click on the stracraft icon it loads up :D If you've got a copy and fancy an online game I'm definitely up for that ;)

Ian McC
25th May 2007, 22:04
If you've got a copy and fancy an online game I'm definitely up for that ;)

Cool, best you get some practice in before you take on me :s mokin:

Daniel
25th May 2007, 23:29
Oh I'm ready don't you worry :p

As the Terran Marine would say "Bring it on!" :s mokin:

Ian McC
25th May 2007, 23:54
Oh I'm ready don't you worry :p

As the Terran Marine would say "Bring it on!" :s mokin:

All right, bring it on!

Daniel
26th May 2007, 00:03
Ok I have opened up a match slot on battle.net.

Game name is sgt stupid and the password is iamian :p

Only got starcraft running in the background so reply to this post once you're in and I'll be there in a flash ;)

Ian McC
26th May 2007, 11:13
Ok I have opened up a match slot on battle.net.

Game name is sgt stupid and the password is iamian :p

Only got starcraft running in the background so reply to this post once you're in and I'll be there in a flash ;)

:eek:

Sorry didn't see that, besides I may have been a little drunk last night ;)

Daniel
26th May 2007, 11:53
Well I have a game going again. Same deal if you dare :p

Ian McC
27th May 2007, 09:55
Well when we catch each other on line at the same time it will happen :s mokin: :D