PDA

View Full Version : wrc.com wtf????

bt52b
18th May 2007, 12:44
Anyone have any reliable information as to why wrc.com, wrc+ and world rally radio have been flaky to non exsistent in Argentina, Sardinia and promises no improvement in Greece :confused:

Have any wrc+ customers had any feedfack from wrc.com?

Is the whole of wrc.com in a funding crisis??? Or what???

jonkka
18th May 2007, 14:05
Is WRC+ as bad as the "public" side of the site? That's bad news... or good, depending on point of view.

wrc_flipper
18th May 2007, 14:11
After the poor coverage from Argentina (The split time were not working 100%, broken or misleading links and no WWR) I sent an email to wrc+ via the contacts page and got the following....

wrcsupport@premiumtv.co.uk (wrcsupport@premiumtv.co.uk) wrote:
Dear Chris,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry that there were a number of issues on the WRC site, we have taken steps to ensure that this does not occur again.
As a gesture of goodwill we have extended your annual subscription by one month.....I hope that this compensates you for the problems you experienced.

Best Regards,

WRC Plus - Web Support

If you complain about the problems at least they know we are not happy and start doing things?
Flip

AndyRAC
18th May 2007, 14:22
Just somes up a lot of what is wrong with current WRC, amateur or what? Can you imagine F1 or Moto GP like this, ...exactly!!!

GigiGalliNo1
18th May 2007, 14:34
I got an email from WRC+...

"Rally d'Italia Sardegna on WRC+

After years of heading to Sanremo, the World Rally Championship now travels to the sun drenched island of Sardinia for the Italian round.

Fast, tight stages are the order of the day, with running order potentially crucial as the leading drivers on the stage lose time sweeping the loose top layer of dust off the road leaving the harder surface with more grip for the following cars.

Follow the action online with WRC+

Daily round-ups
Car on-boards
Live Commentary
Real-time splits
Driver interviews

Click Here To Visit WRC+"

Buzz Lightyear
18th May 2007, 14:34
its friday.......listen to annie lennox, watch the splits... and chill out!

wrc_flipper
18th May 2007, 14:35
Well at least the site can cope with the traffic now - remember a few yaers back before Premium TV took over the backend. The site was allways falling over during the event.

Just needs some extra support on the contents!!