PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton is formally knighted

Nitrodaze
15th December 2021, 12:21
https://e1.365dm.com/21/12/768x432/skysports-lewis-hamilton_5615841.jpg?20211215120622

Seven times F1 Champion Sir Lewis Hamilton has been formally knighted by Prince Charles.

joe1888cfc
15th December 2021, 13:34
Lost all respect. Kneel before your master ya fkn grovelling prick.

Nitrodaze
15th December 2021, 13:39
Lost all respect. Kneel before your master ya fkn grovelling prick.

And here comes the KKK.

joe1888cfc
15th December 2021, 13:44
And here comes the KKK.

What's the KKK got to do with it! Everything got to be about the colour of his skin?
That's racist!

Nitrodaze
15th December 2021, 16:28
What's the KKK got to do with it! Everything got to be about the colour of his skin?
That's racist!

well mind ya language, ya fkn grovelling prick.

joe1888cfc
15th December 2021, 16:34
well mind ya language, ya fkn grovelling prick.My language is fine ya helmet.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Nitrodaze
15th December 2021, 17:16
my language is fine ya helmet.

Sent from my clt-l09 using tapatalk

hahahaha

Zico
15th December 2021, 18:15
And here comes the KKK.

Sounds like I need to explain..

Judging from the CFC in his name Joe is almost definitely a Glasgow Celtic fan which means he is likely of Irish descent. The Irish bear no allegiance to the queen and in fact are anti royal, hence his post. It is nothing to do with Lewis's skin colour.

joe1888cfc
15th December 2021, 18:23

Judging from the CFC in his name Joe is almost definitely a Glasgow Celtic fan which means he is likely of Irish descent. The Irish bear no allegiance to the queen and in fact are anti royal, hence his post. It is nothing to do with Lewis's skin colour.

My man! Although I can't understand how anyone can adore these super rich and powerful families and act all blessed and thankful when they throw them a wee medal their direction.

KKK was a bit strong I think haha.

Zico
15th December 2021, 18:44
My man! Although I can't understand how anyone can adore these super rich and powerful families and act all blessed and thankful when they throw them a wee medal their direction.

Yep, but I guess it might not be quite so obvious to anyone here who isn't Irish or Scottish what you meant, hence my explanation.

Charlie doesn't look particularly happy in that pic... wonder why?

Nitrodaze
15th December 2021, 19:29

I thought so too. Apologies.

Nitrodaze
15th December 2021, 19:31
Yep, but I guess it might not be quite so obvious to anyone here who isn't Irish or Scottish what you meant, hence my explanation.

That is his usual mug, l have seen him in one of these ceremoinies.

joe1888cfc
15th December 2021, 19:32
I thought so too. Apologies.Don't be daft man, no offence taken.

F1nKS
15th December 2021, 19:37
Was Lewis already "knighted" or was the finally the actual ceremony?

joe1888cfc
15th December 2021, 19:38
Was Lewis already "knighted" or was the finally the actual ceremony?Already was,, just the weird kneel at your master masonic ceremony.

Zico
15th December 2021, 19:55
Already was,, just the weird kneel at your master masonic ceremony.

Yep, with Lewis's BLM support and the royal family's historic ties to the slave trade, there is something a tad messed up with that. :/

joe1888cfc
15th December 2021, 19:57
Yep, with Lewis's BLM support and the royal family's historic ties to the slave trade, there is something a tad messed up with that. :/All that goes out the window when your masters give the call. Bit two faced is our great hero Lewis.

Zico
15th December 2021, 20:07
All that goes out the window when your masters give the call. Bit two faced is our great hero Lewis.

I guess this was the only way of getting his 8th title. :D

The Black Knight
16th December 2021, 13:22

He's a Lilibet coloured.

airshifter
20th December 2021, 08:31

Now how could the reality of that overcome the fact that some think anyone who doesn't worship Lewis must be racist? :laugh:

I never have cared about it myself. Maybe it's still something the Brits admire, but to me it's just a strange way of acknowledging many wealthy people, who are often controversial. If it wasn't so much about money and included more average people, it might be given more notice from the rest of the world.