PDA

View Full Version : motorsportline.com forum contest

sabelt
14th May 2007, 22:48
Win USD$50 CASH!

Details

motorsportline is proud to announce the motorsport.com logo design and this contest is open to all motorsport fans.

motorsportline is a race organization committed to the advancement of circuit racing based initiatives. As such, this site and its features are part of a continually developing project. In the coming weeks and months, there will be several new additions to the site. For more information on adding promotion & advertising rates, please PM me personally.

Entry requirements

-Valid paypal account
-At least minimum knowledge in motorsports
-Ten relevant posts that contributes to the motorsportline community in any sections of forum except this thread & buy/sell sections.

Design the logo details

-Only one(1) logo allowed per person. Cheater will be disqualified in any future contest and will be handed to the authority.
-Logo width should be exactly 349 pixels and height should be exactly 58 pixels.
-Must include "motorsportline", and with next line "asia's leading motorsport network".
-.jpeg or .gif format

Submit your designed logo to me (YES PM ME) before 12:00AM GMT, 11th June 2007. Please PM me your FULL NAME & PAYPAL valid email. Will decide winner here by 13th June 2007.

Dont forget to post before you submit! Enjoy your stay here!

This contest is brought to you by motorsportline.com, asia's leading motorsports network.

Admin,
motorsportline