PDA

View Full Version : IÂ’m so stupid!!! (Â…and Garry Walker is God!)

Juppe
13th May 2007, 19:18
I have not realised until now that I do not know anything about Formula 1, women, sex or life in general.

Until recently I was under false impression that I did know something of these subjects, but fortunately Garry showed me the light and I realised that he is the only person on this forum who really knows what he is talking about and I try to learn as much as possible from him in the future.

I have never seen Garry in person, but I am certain that a man with his wisdom and greatness must be a handsome son of a bitch and I envy every single of his fine qualities.

I wish I could be more like Garry, but I’m afraid that will never reach the heights of his character.

I just wanted to share these feelings with you, dear forum members.

Juppe

Ps. Anthony Davidson is an awesome driver!

ioan
13th May 2007, 19:42
That's all?! :D

Garry Walker
13th May 2007, 20:35
:D You rock dude :D

DimitraF1
14th May 2007, 00:34
you pop dude :P

Zico
14th May 2007, 01:06
For those of you who are scratching their heads..See here.. :D http://www.rallyforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115029&page=4

jens
14th May 2007, 02:36
Looking forward to see more bets. :p :

f1rocks
14th May 2007, 02:58
We gotta give this to Gary. Even I was doubting Massa before the season. Nice to see him kick Alonso's butt today. Overrated Alonso had to back off cause he was too scared to crash. :D . Then he showed no fighting spirit and just tried to cruise and control and collect points...

This year Alonso has no points cushion. And we will see him whine and whine race after race. I really hope that Alonso gets beaten by the rookie genius Lewis Hamilton.....

PSfan
14th May 2007, 03:20
For those of you who are scratching their heads..See here.. :D http://www.rallyforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115029&page=4

See Valve... now thats a bet!!! enough with the betting sigs :cheese:

oh wait... he probably won't see... :p :
I just have way to much fun with that...

But for the record... the only thing that left me scratching my head was the part about "but fortunately Garry showed me the light and I realised that he is the only person on this forum who really knows what he is talking about" and the "Ps. Anthony Davidson is an awesome driver!" sounded a bit contradictory to me...

Valve Bounce
14th May 2007, 03:55
Looking forward to see more bets. :p :

OK, how about one for Monaco? That would be very interesting

Ian McC
14th May 2007, 07:56
Hey Juppe, don't take up betting too much mate, maybe next time you will lose your shirt instead of your dignity :p :

raikk
14th May 2007, 08:12
You kids have given me a great idea :D

Juppe
14th May 2007, 08:14
Hey Juppe, don't take up betting too much mate, maybe next time you will lose your shirt instead of your dignity :p :

Nah... You lose your dignity by not living up to the bet you make. I've just lost my will to live...

raikk
14th May 2007, 08:19
Nah... You lose your dignity by not living up to the bet you make. I've just lost my will to live...

There's always room on the Hamilton wagon :p : jump on! ;)

raphael123
14th May 2007, 08:25
lol isn't Garry Walker the guy who said in another post recently that betting sig's etc is petty and immature? How hypocritical.

PSFan, I'm guessing you got a random private message from Valve too :rolleyes: I think he's taken things quite personally. I think maybe someone is taking things too seriously :laugh:

PS: Mods, is this F1 related then?

ioan
14th May 2007, 09:13
lol isn't Garry Walker the guy who said in another post recently that betting sig's etc is petty and immature? How hypocritical.

There's always someone who wants to spoil the party. :rolleyes:

Valve Bounce
14th May 2007, 09:15

Yeah!! buthey ioan!! while you are here, how about a bet on which Ferrari will finish ahead at Monaco?

raphael123
14th May 2007, 09:29

:laugh: what a party :laugh:

Chill out, don't be so self conscious about what I think of grown adults betting sigs on internet message boards :up:

Ranger
14th May 2007, 10:00

And that someone has more than once been you! :\

Chill! :s mokin:

jens
14th May 2007, 10:45
OK, how about one for Monaco? That would be very interesting

A bet on what?

leopard
14th May 2007, 10:46
I'd sincerely agree if opinion about Mclaren is faster than Ferrari justified :D :)

ioan
14th May 2007, 13:08
And that someone has more than once been you! :\

Chill! :s mokin:

And your way of mixing in others business it's phenomenal! :s mokin: