PDA

View Full Version : Sakhir GP

truefan72
6th December 2020, 16:33
What a start for Russell.
Typical rubbish start for Bottas
That incident was all LeClerc. Just like in The StyriaGP. Show some patience man! 86 laps to go. Smh. Ruined an excellent start from Perez.
Max should have pumped the breaks. Lol. Shame he is out

truefan72
6th December 2020, 17:03
It’s unbelievable that Racing point is dropping Perez. Had a spin was last on the grid and has come back to just 3 seconds to Stroll. It’s a joke. And Vettel is clearly worse than Perez now. Oh well

chamelilaheri
6th December 2020, 17:17
Sakhir Grand Prix 2020 - Bahrain F1 Race is best

truefan72
6th December 2020, 17:29
Wtf!!!!!! Mercedes. Seriously. They didn’t even need to pit

truefan72
6th December 2020, 17:36
Mercedes strategists are a complete joke. Absolutely shambolic. Beyond idiotic

truefan72
6th December 2020, 17:51
Mercedes are fucked up. This is unforgivable in my book. This is beyond ridiculous. I am so disappointed on every level. Congrats to Perez. I’m turning this race off. I really don’t want to watch anymore. How the F Mercedes choked will be of historic proportions. They had an easy win in the bag and like complete morons messed everything up. Utter rubbish.

N. Jones
6th December 2020, 17:59
8th and 9th. I think Martin Brundle is right - Put the Merc out front and no one can catch it. Put the Merc 5th or worse and that car just cannot fight through the field.

truefan72
6th December 2020, 18:11
8th and 9th. I think Martin Brundle is right - Put the Merc out front and no one can catch it. Put the Merc 5th or worse and that car just cannot fight through the field.

Not true. Russel fought through the field just fine and Hamilton would've have too. Bottas...maybe, but his tires were old. Then again so were ocon, and perez ahead.
It wasn't the car strugglening that was the problem. it was the moronic pit strategy, strategy in general, and clown show of an unnecessary pit stop that screwed them.
I am beyond gutted and frankly fed up.

If hamilton was in the car, he would've asked why the need to pit with such a dominant car and enough tread on the tires. And cleary no competition from the back.
Unfortunately Russell didn't have that authority to do so and we see the end result.
As I said, this is a historic screw up by mercedes pit wall who often can't even read the effing situation and get mired in their "numbers" then panic.
Even despite that Russell would have probably won the race if not of the slow puncture. Which would probably not have occurred, if he was out in the lead with 20 short laps to go.
just pathetic

N. Jones
6th December 2020, 18:17
Hamilton was in the car in this same type of situation . He didn't win at Monza.

The Black Knight
7th December 2020, 13:30

This is one of these Brundleisms that have no basis in reality. He has been saying this nonsense for years but we have seen Mercedes fight back throughout the field plenty of times throughout the years, especially in the case of Hamilton. Those Sky Sports F1 presenters, with the exception of Ted and Anthony Davidson are worthless. Over the last couple of races in particular when commentating they have made so many mistakes and they miss a huge amount.

Bagwan
7th December 2020, 14:35
It seems to me that Merc kind of owes both Russell and Bottas another try at this .
Lewis should stay home and rest .He's already won the championship .

George needs to prove he's capable of winning , and , more importantly , Valterie needs to prove that mess of a weekend was a fluke .

George came close , too close , and it likely will hurt the Finn pretty deeply , so having Ham back might be worse than a second shot of Georgie boy .

N. Jones
7th December 2020, 22:18
This is one of these Brundleisms that have no basis in reality. He has been saying this nonsense for years but we have seen Mercedes fight back throughout the field plenty of times throughout the years, especially in the case of Hamilton. Those Sky Sports F1 presenters, with the exception of Ted and Anthony Davidson are worthless. Over the last couple of races in particular when commentating they have made so many mistakes and they miss a huge amount.

They couldn't fight through the field at Monza. Personally, I do not care for Ant.

Bagwan
8th December 2020, 13:33
Jeez , I expected to be drawn and quartered for saying Lewis should stay home and rest .

And , I got a whole bunch of "likes" instead , even from Truefan .

They told Chandock to go home and drive his Tuktuk when he said the same .

Firstgear
8th December 2020, 14:54
Well Lewis sometimes seems to turn it down a notch at the end of a season after he wraps up the title.....so seeing Russell in the car again may be better.

Bagwan
8th December 2020, 19:52
Well , nobody got upset with me when I suggested Lewis might stay home , so how about this for another suggestion ?
Lewis should come back for the last race , but in George's car .

I know , I know , it'd never happen , but it sure would answer the big question of whether Lewis could work his magic and score points in it .

The Black Knight
8th December 2020, 21:32
They couldn't fight through the field at Monza. Personally, I do not care for Ant.

Bottas couldn’t - Hamilton could. He stonked through. It’s a nonsense Brundleism.

pantealex
9th December 2020, 08:06
Bottas couldn’t - Hamilton could. He stonked through. It’s a nonsense Brundleism.

Hamilton couldn´t even start the race... :)

The Black Knight
12th December 2020, 10:04
Hamilton couldn´t even start the race... :)

Referencing Monza. See previous post.