PDA

View Full Version : Race - A Motorsport Fiction Novel.

RubyDragon949
16th June 2020, 09:22
Hello all.

I've decided to introduce myself and start a topic.

The topic in question, is that of a little known genre within entertainment media, but one I'm sure we all wish there was more of - Motorsport Fiction!
Especially with the COVID-19 pandemic impacting on our enjoyment of watching this great sport live around the world.

When I think of Motorsport Fiction. Only a few things come to mind, and they are all movies. Grand Prix (1966), Days of Thunder, and Le Mans come to mind. All great films. But never have I been able to find a fictional novel covering the sport I love so much. Either that, or I haven't looked hard enough.

Therefore, I present to you - Race. A new fictional motorsport novel detailing the rise and fall of a promising young superstar, who has his career cut short by a terrible accident. Only to be spurred on to once again attempt to rise to the top of his field.

Feel free to have a look here (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0895YMM6R?pf_rd_r=RPMABJQ8HA8WJJQ1M68E&pf_rd_p=e632fea2-678f-4848-9a97-bcecda59cb4e)

Thank you, and in the meantime, I look forward to getting to know all of you.

The Official Twitter account can also be found here (https://twitter.com/Race_Novel). Be sure to follow and retweet to help me make this a success.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

RubyDragon949

Jag_Warrior
17th June 2020, 20:52
Welcome to the board, RubyDragon. :wave:

I'll certainly take a look at your work. And remember, post early and post often. We need more participation from passionate members, both new and old.

RubyDragon949
18th June 2020, 09:14
Welcome to the board, RubyDragon. :wave:

I'll certainly take a look at your work. And remember, post early and post often. We need more participation from passionate members, both new and old.

Thank you for the warm welcome :) I hope you enjoy.

Regards,

*Ruby*

RubyDragon949
4th July 2020, 07:24
Why not celebrate the return of Formula 1 this weekend with a copy of RACE to read in-between sessions?

A Kindle Copy is available instantly. A physical one will take time to arrive though sadly :( Printing can only go so fast.

Thank you.

*Ruby*