PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Maitland

sovietskayie
16th May 2020, 23:44
The editor should read some facts and accept the opinions of readers.
Andrew Maitland has never held an FIA accreditation, and they will never issue him one.
He does not attend races.
He does not attend tests.
He has never worked in a team.
No teams will interact with him.
He has no viable industry contacts.
His writing and attitude has precipitated this permanent black listing a long time ago.
Consequently, his ability to be an F1 journalist with any substance of credibility simply does not exist.
In the context of his contributions to this outlet, it should be disclaimed out of respect for the reader.
Ethics aside, if one were to dig deeper into his moral constitution, the word repulsive becomes relevant

Nitrodaze
17th May 2020, 07:20
The editor should read some facts and accept the opinions of readers.
Andrew Maitland has never held an FIA accreditation, and they will never issue him one.
He does not attend races.
He does not attend tests.
He has never worked in a team.
No teams will interact with him.
He has no viable industry contacts.
His writing and attitude has precipitated this permanent black listing a long time ago.
Consequently, his ability to be an F1 journalist with any substance of credibility simply does not exist.
In the context of his contributions to this outlet, it should be disclaimed out of respect for the reader.
Ethics aside, if one were to dig deeper into his moral constitution, the word repulsive becomes relevant

Who the hell is Maitland and why is he important enough for you to write this post?

Jag_Warrior
28th May 2020, 21:30
All I know is that he runs/owns the Grandpx.news site. Somehow, this guy must think that Maitland has some connection to this site. Maybe he followed a link to Grandpx from here or saw a quoted article from Maitland or something? But I have no idea what he's on about. I've visited the Grandpx site on occasion. IMO, it's no better or worse than the other F1 sites or channels. One post and just joined. So probably just a drive-by.