PDA

View Full Version : ZDK F1 for 2020 - Or do we make a league on another site?

airshifter
1st March 2020, 13:42
Hey guys and gals. I know we did the interforum thing for a couple/few years at the ZDKF1 site, and had a lot of fun. But we never found out the final scores for the interforum stuff for 2018 or last year, so really it was just us. Still a lot of fun and smack talk, but no comparisons to other forums, etc.

On another site I found, they run a league at https://fantasygp.com/ It looks to be a combination of the FGP that is run here on the forum, plus the pickems aspect of bonus points and such that you get on the ZDK site. It also allows leagues, such as other forums and the like. It seems a bit more complex than FGP, as you can change teams during the year somewhat, including selling drivers and things like that.

But in a nutshell, does anyone want to expand to doing something that we can compare to other sites/forums? I've already registered my FGP team, and the smack talk there will continue. But as this forum shrinks I'm concerned that the FGP and/or ZDK picks will shrink with it.

Bagwan
4th March 2020, 16:37
Shifter , I'm fine with ZDK , but I'll follow you if you wish to try another spot .

airshifter
7th March 2020, 13:49
I just hope ZDK is up and running in time for the season opener, and that we have as many people (or more) than last year.

I'm all in for ZDK, I guess I'm just looking for alternatives in case they don't run it this year, or we have a lack of people.

mr_swiss
7th March 2020, 16:23
I'll be in at ZDK.
It's fairly easy to navigate, even I can get a point once in awhile.

Bagwan
11th March 2020, 13:55
I just went to ZDK and can't seem to make it work for me .
Anyone else tried and been successful , or is it just me ?

Tazio
11th March 2020, 14:24
Nothing over here baggie! It won't be the first time they start after the first race! :bulb::bulb::champion::dork:

COD
12th March 2020, 12:34
The ZDK is simple enough for a simple man like me. Hope it runs

Tazio
13th March 2020, 12:26
zdkF1 Update
I have had a few emails over the last week asking about this years F1 season. Unfortunately due to work commitments I haven't had time to update and prepare the site as I would like. You may have seen that McLaren pulled out of the Australian GP today due to Coronavirus and it is also doubtful as to whether the next two races in Bahrain and Vietnam will go ahead. The 4th race in China has already been postponed.

Given the above and the current global uncertainty around large sporting events, it is with some regret that I have decided to suspend the prediction game this year. I hope you understand my reasons and depending on the circumstances may continue again next year.

Best wishes
Mike

Ba-bye! :wave:

airshifter
22nd March 2020, 01:46
Ba-bye! :wave:

Well that sucks. Being that we have time on our hands, do we try to find another pickems type thing?