PDA

View Full Version : Is Paris Hilton the stupidest human alive?

Dave B
9th May 2007, 19:49
Thick spoiled socialite (z-list celebrity to you and me) Paris Hilton is appealing against her prison sentence for driving while disqualified.

The reason?

Not for her own sake, you understand. But for those who idolise her because she brings happiness into their mostly mundane lives :rolleyes:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a46324/paris-hilton-pleads-with-arnie-for-freedom.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6637855.stm

Is she the most deluded idiot to walk the planet? I'd say South Park had it about right with their video playset.

Erki
9th May 2007, 19:55
Who?

Role Model :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

jim mcglinchey
9th May 2007, 20:13
Look at the big picture love, Caged Sluts on Heat-45 Nights in Paris (2007 ) will be the smash hit of the year.

e2mtt
9th May 2007, 20:30
Breaking news... 5 days after being sentanced to jail for driving with a suspended license (for DUI), she is photographed.... (drumroll here) driving her Bentley!

Dave B
9th May 2007, 20:41
I've just seen that story :rolleyes:

Paris Hilton has taken the meaning of 'dumb blonde' to unimaginable new heights, after she was pictured behind the wheel of her car just days after being handed a jail sentence for violating a driving ban.

The soon-to-be jail bird was snapped driving her £100,000 blue Bentley convertible less than a week after being handed a 45 day jail term.

The 26-year-old was given the sentence for breaking the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

Despite having her licence suspended, Paris was followed by photographers as she lost her way in LA, finishing up in a dead-end even after reading print-out directions.

Full story at http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=48339&in_page_id=7

What an idiot.

GridGirl
9th May 2007, 20:42
I think she should serve her time, just becuase she's rich it doesn't mean she's above the law.

But with all the Hilton money behind her, why didnt she just hire a cheauffer?

Ian McC
9th May 2007, 21:01
Not even sure if the light is on in this one, but certainly no one is home.

No special treatment, it doesn't deserve any, throw away the key anyone?

PitMarshal
9th May 2007, 21:18
I think Jay Leno got it right when he commented that a lot of people were disappointed that she got jailed...as they were hoping for the death penalty.

IMO she takes the phrase 'dumb blonde' to new levels. Throw away the key definitely gets my vote.

Eki
9th May 2007, 21:32
Well, IMO she's too funny to be real. Live and let live.

stevie_gerrard
9th May 2007, 22:34
You have to admit though, shes got the looks ;) :p : :laugh:

(and for those who misinterpret, i dont think shes good looking no :p : )

Zico
9th May 2007, 22:52
Join the fight to free Paris Hilton from her 45-day jail sentence in LA County jail..

http://www.freeparis.org/

Needless to say, I didnt sign.. :D

alfa155btcc
9th May 2007, 22:59
Thick spoiled socialite (z-list celebrity to you and me) Paris Hilton is appealing against her prison sentence for driving while disqualified.

The reason?

Not for her own sake, you understand. But for those who idolise her because she brings happiness into their mostly mundane lives :rolleyes:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a46324/paris-hilton-pleads-with-arnie-for-freedom.html

Is she the most deluded idiot to walk the planet? I'd say South Park had it about right with their video playset.

Not Much in the Brains department
:eek: :eek: :eek:

LeonBrooke
9th May 2007, 23:03
Safety valve anyone? Perhaps Paris is being sacrificed as a figure for all of us oppressed masses to direct our hatred at so we don't realise we should be getting displeased about the capitalist system keeping the rich rich and the poor poor?

Erki
9th May 2007, 23:29
It's even sadder than so many people give a turd about the whole Paris thing. :)

LeonBrooke
9th May 2007, 23:45
Good answer my friend.

BDunnell
9th May 2007, 23:47

The reason?

There was another good celebrity court incident recently. That arrogant w***er Chris Tarrant tried to get off a speeding charge because his level of celebrity 'would make it difficult for him to travel on public transport'.

oily oaf
10th May 2007, 07:07
What a tremendous blow!

Yours Faithfully
"Blind" Teddy Internetgrumble
69 Popshot Mews
Leighton Buzzard

oily oaf
10th May 2007, 07:14
There was another good celebrity court incident recently. That arrogant w***er Chris Tarrant tried to get off a speeding charge because his level of celebrity 'would make it difficult for him to travel on public transport'.

Now come on Mr D. Let's be fair and equitable about this.
I am firmly of the opinion that Britain's favourite quizshow host/swordsman may well have a very valid point there.

For example if I were to spot him on the 11.22 to Leighton Buzzard it wouldn't be too long before I pulled his bottom lip up and over his head before letting it clatter back down like a roller blind.
Phone a friend about THAT ya Black Country bleeder.

PS I'm not a violent man

Eki
10th May 2007, 08:06
PS I'm not a violent man
And you have a cat to prove it.

He may be too famous to use public transport, but I can't see how it hinders him from following the speed limits.

millencolin
10th May 2007, 08:40
Paris isnt the stupidest person on earth

the people who idolise her are the stupidest people on earth and deserve to me culled to preserve the greater good of humanity

LeonBrooke
10th May 2007, 08:45
:s hock: Don't you think that's going a bit far??

raphael123
10th May 2007, 08:47
We've all broken the speed limit at some point in our lives I'm sure.

Chris Tarrant has an excuse not to use public transport. But he's reportedly got quite a few millions in the bank, so I'm sure getting a taxi wouldn't break the bank.

As for Paris, I can completely understand her concern for going to jail. All of you would be. She's undoubtedly going to get a lot more hassle than an ordinary girl going in there for 45 days. However...she broke the law, she knew her circumstances, she knew if she ever went to jail she would get more hassle due to her celebrity status, and she still committed the crime.

LeonBrooke
10th May 2007, 08:49
No, we haven't all broken the speed limit. It is not a natural thing. It's a crime and you get sentenced for a reason.

raphael123
10th May 2007, 09:00
No, we haven't all broken the speed limit. It is not a natural thing. It's a crime and you get sentenced for a reason.

Have you broken the speed limit before?

I'd say a huge majority of the driving population has broken the speed limit once in their live. Whether it be doing 6mph in a 5mph car park zone, whether it be 71mph on the motorway (a 70mph zone), or whether it be doing 25mph (in a school area which would otherwise be 30mph) in a 20mph zone, maybe when it was at night when there was no school children around.

I honestly don't know anyone who has never broken the speed limit, intentionally or not. Though I know an awful lot of people who don't get caught.

BDunnell
10th May 2007, 09:11
Now come on Mr D. Let's be fair and equitable about this.
I am firmly of the opinion that Britain's favourite quizshow host/swordsman may well have a very valid point there.

For example if I were to spot him on the 11.22 to Leighton Buzzard it wouldn't be too long before I pulled his bottom lip up and over his head before letting it clatter back down like a roller blind.
Phone a friend about THAT ya Black Country bleeder.

PS I'm not a violent man

:laugh:

BDunnell
10th May 2007, 09:12
I honestly don't know anyone who has never broken the speed limit, intentionally or not.

What about people who don't drive?

LeonBrooke
10th May 2007, 09:33

I'd say a huge majority of the driving population has broken the speed limit once in their live. Whether it be doing 6mph in a 5mph car park zone, whether it be 71mph on the motorway (a 70mph zone), or whether it be doing 25mph (in a school area which would otherwise be 30mph) in a 20mph zone, maybe when it was at night when there was no school children around.

I honestly don't know anyone who has never broken the speed limit, intentionally or not. Though I know an awful lot of people who don't get caught.

I've never sped because I don't drive. But I've been in a car with someone when she was caught speeding; she was absolutely terrified, and frantic, and feeling very guilty, and rightly so. But she's the only person.

If you get caught and charged for speeding you deserve it. There's a reason it's a crime: it's dangerous. Those who do it deserve the consequences.

Daniel
10th May 2007, 10:09

Wow! I've finally met someone more petty and argumentative than myself.

I go over the speed limit too and I've had a point on my Australian licence before but I've taken the consequences and not complained. If I had my licence taken off me I certainly wouldn't drive.

raphael123
10th May 2007, 10:17
What about people who don't drive?

That goes without saying :dozey:

raphael123
10th May 2007, 10:22
I've never sped because I don't drive. But I've been in a car with someone when she was caught speeding; she was absolutely terrified, and frantic, and feeling very guilty, and rightly so. But she's the only person.

If you get caught and charged for speeding you deserve it. There's a reason it's a crime: it's dangerous. Those who do it deserve the consequences.

Is she the only person you know who drives? Ask around mate, I'm sure you'll find most people gone over the speed limit. It's not that uncommon. Its more uncommon if you've never broken the speed limit, even if its just accidental while your talking.

But I agree, it's dangerous, and Paris, if this isn't her first offence, deserves the consequence.

Though thats not to say I can't sympathise with her. Her punishment for this offence is far greater than what we would get (in the sense that jail for her will be worse than for an ordinary joe), but she knew that was going to be the case, and still did it so....

raphael123
10th May 2007, 10:24
Wow! I've finally met someone more petty and argumentative than myself.

I go over the speed limit too and I've had a point on my Australian licence before but I've taken the consequences and not complained. If I had my licence taken off me I certainly wouldn't drive.

lol :p : I wouldn't say I was being argumentative deliberately. I was just surprised to see someone try and counter my statement that everyone has broken the speed limit.

I must be honest I quite often break the speed limit when I think it's safe to do so. But I know the risks, and if I got caught, I'd have to accept that, and I would. And as with you, I wouldn't drive if I had my license taken off me.

Erki
10th May 2007, 11:29
I never knew that one can get a jail sentence for speeding. How much faster than the limit did she drive then? Surely 1 or 2, maybe even 5 mph faster than the limit isn't a big deal - at least in my mind, a faulty speedometre can cause such speeding too. For me, real speeding begins when you drive some 6mph faster than the limit.
And I'm also pretty sure anyone who has driven more time than a few months has sped, deliberately or not.

LeonBrooke
10th May 2007, 11:34
In New Zealand you don't get ticketed until you're doing something like 10 km/h over the limit.

raphael123
10th May 2007, 11:38
I never knew that one can get a jail sentence for speeding. How much faster than the limit did she drive then? Surely 1 or 2, maybe even 5 mph faster than the limit isn't a big deal - at least in my mind, a faulty speedometre can cause such speeding too. For me, real speeding begins when you drive some 6mph faster than the limit.
And I'm also pretty sure anyone who has driven more time than a few months has sped, deliberately or not.

'Real' speeding 6mph over the limit :laugh:

Eki
10th May 2007, 11:54

I have however seldom heard anyone after getting caught explain "I had to speed because I must use a car". You get caught, you pay for it.

raphael123
10th May 2007, 12:07
I have however seldom heard anyone after getting caught explain "I had to speed because I must use a car". You get caught, you pay for it.

Why did you quote me and say that? Were they related?

Eki
10th May 2007, 12:32
Why did you quote me and say that? Were they related?

Sort of. You were making excuses for speeding by saying "everybody's doing it". If everybody jumped off a bridge, it doesn't mean that you should do it too.

raphael123
10th May 2007, 12:45
Sort of. You were making excuses for speeding by saying "everybody's doing it". If everybody jumped off a bridge, it doesn't mean that you should do it too.

Well, I said everyone's doing it. That wasn't an excuse. I have actually said she deserves her punishment. But I think some people here are being quite hypocritical. As most people admit, the drivers (thats for you BDunnel :p :) have broken the speed limit as a driver. You may not like the girl, but that doesn't mean she deserves to be locked up for life etc.

If you were bound to face the consequences, I don't think anyone would speed. If jumping off a bridge was of some sort advantage to you, and chances are only 1/1000 you'd suffer the consequence, I think most people would jump off the bridge :laugh:

Eki
10th May 2007, 13:12
If you were bound to face the consequences, I don't think anyone would speed. If jumping off a bridge was of some sort advantage to you, and chances are only 1/1000 you'd suffer the consequence, I think most people would jump off the bridge :laugh:
You seldom speed so much over the speed limit and over such a long distance that you save enough time for it to really be any advantage. Especially in such a small country than the UK. You most likely save usually less than 10 minutes. Leave 10 minutes earlier if that's so crucial.

raphael123
10th May 2007, 13:31
You seldom speed so much over the speed limit and over such a long distance that you save enough time for it to really be any advantage. Especially in such a small country than the UK. You most likely save usually less than 10 minutes. Leave 10 minutes earlier if that's so crucial.

I'd rather have 10min in bed and take the chance sometimes lol :p :

Erki
10th May 2007, 14:55
'Real' speeding 6mph over the limit :laugh:

Hey you gotta make thing clear. :p :

As Leon said, they usually only ticket you when you're going some 6mph/10kph faster than the limit. :)

raphael123
10th May 2007, 15:17
Hey you gotta make thing clear. :p :

As Leon said, they usually only ticket you when you're going some 6mph/10kph faster than the limit. :)

Too true :) :up:

schmenke
10th May 2007, 15:51
I've been previously stopped by the police for speeding.

However, using my natural beauty, charm, personality and intelligence I've always managed to pursuade the officer to cancel the ticket :)

BrentJackson
10th May 2007, 19:02
Is Paris Hilton the stupidest human alive?

I dunno, but she's certainly up there.

Schmenke, I just crack jokes with the cops. That almost always works. I got out of a 168 km/h in a 100km/h that way. :D

GridGirl
10th May 2007, 19:19
I did read somewhere today that her driving ban actually ended in March so it doesnt really matter that she was pictured driving her Bentley the other day.

Bezza
10th May 2007, 19:41
I answer yes to the title of this thread. God she must be dumb. She is the luckiest human alive too - to be born into a rich family. She should be sent to bloody school as well as prison, maybe she'll learn something. As for a "role model" :laugh: And I don't find her in the slightest bit attractive either. Get off my TV.

Zsolt
10th May 2007, 19:46
Yes.

LeonBrooke
10th May 2007, 21:50
I did read somewhere today that her driving ban actually ended in March so it doesnt really matter that she was pictured driving her Bentley the other day.

Ah, I somehow thought she couldn't be that stupid. No doubt she's desperate, but if she was that stupid she wouldn't be driving.

raphael123
11th May 2007, 09:39
Do you guys admit, that her punishment, for committing the same crime as everyone else, is greater than what we would have to suffer?

Afterall, life prison for her is going to be much worse than if she was just an ordinary girl.

I'm not saying she shouldn't go to jail, but that is fact it will be worse.

AndySpeed
11th May 2007, 12:02
Apparently of two petitions online, it is the one calling to JAIL Paris Hilton that has the most signatures, twice as much as the one to free her.

I find that highly amusing :D

Flat.tyres
11th May 2007, 15:08
Who really cares if she gets off. She's helped half the male population achieve that feat and the other half are lyers :)

Doesn't seem like shes done anything that wrong to be banged up though, does it. Surely theres a better way of dealing with her than jail? I've got a couple of ideas ;)

Res Ipsa Loquitur
11th May 2007, 19:22
I heard that she owns a Mercedes SLR McLaren.

:eek: :hmph: What an awful waste of a great car like that!

Caroline
12th May 2007, 03:06
Do you guys admit, that her punishment, for committing the same crime as everyone else, is greater than what we would have to suffer?

Afterall, life prison for her is going to be much worse than if she was just an ordinary girl.

And afterwards? Will she have a problem fitting back into society with a jail term on her CV? Will she have lost her job? Maybe it will be a little harder for her whilst inside but I am sure that her life will carry on as before.

GridGirl
12th May 2007, 08:30
Doesnt the US have strict laws on entry and exit if you have a criminal record or does that just apply to non-US citizens?

I dont really want her coming here after here jail term and then the US locking the country behind her :p

SOD
12th May 2007, 15:00

The reason?

:mad: what do oyu expect from idiot grand daughter?

SOD
12th May 2007, 15:05

what's it that you guys say: "do the crime, do the time!"

life in prison is going to be really bad for her. GMAFB.

SOD
12th May 2007, 15:07
Is Paris Hilton the stupidest human alive?

I dunno, but she's certainly up there.

Schmenke, I just crack jokes with the cops. That almost always works. I got out of a 168 km/h in a 100km/h that way. :D

theres enough people who buy paris hilton branded garb, i dunno who is more stupid.

schmenke
14th May 2007, 20:45
Doesnt the US have strict laws on entry and exit if you have a criminal record or does that just apply to non-US citizens?...

Does she now have a criminal record?

(sorry for rehashing this thread... I was looking for the geo-thread on page 2 :dozey: )

Eki
14th May 2007, 20:54
Does she now have a criminal record?

(sorry for rehashing this thread... I was looking for the geo-thread on page 2 :dozey: )
Yes, and if it's not criminal, it should be:

http://parishiltonrecord.com/

GridGirl
14th May 2007, 22:32
Surely going to jail means you must have a criminal record. :s Then again maybe vehicle offenses dont count as question's about criminal records on job aplications etc always disclude things like points on driving licences.

schmenke
14th May 2007, 22:44
That's what I was wondering... Does a prison term automatically mean a criminal record, or are there exceptions for minor misdemeaners(sp?).

speedy king
14th May 2007, 22:47
Rolemodel....this is what scares me....someone who see's theirselves as a rolemodel wants to avoid prison after DRINK DRIVING, then DRIVING WHILE ON A BAN. Send her down for 2 years and make her a demonstaration to her 'fans' on what happens in 'real life' :rolleyes:

millencolin
15th May 2007, 00:30
I hope she has to share a cell with a big woman who was charged with assult! Punch Paris right in the face!!! maybe that will knock some sense into her

Flat.tyres
15th May 2007, 09:33
it must be so nice to be perfect like half the people here :(

A woman who people despise because she is good looking, rich and has made a silly mistake should be chucked into a cell with someone who can assault her and the key thrown away. dear oh dear. how judgemental

Dave B
15th May 2007, 09:40
Driving while DQ'd for a drink-driving offence is hardly a "silly mistake", is it? :s

ShiftingGears
15th May 2007, 09:46
Who really cares if she gets off. She's helped half the male population achieve that feat and the other half are lyers :)

Doesn't seem like shes done anything that wrong to be banged up though, does it. Surely theres a better way of dealing with her than jail? I've got a couple of ideas ;)

No, the other half must have taste in women ;)

On topic, as SOD said, you do the crime, you do the time, celebrity or no celebrity. Interestingly, there is also a "Jail Paris Petition" which has double the support of the "free Paris Petition" :D

ian959
15th May 2007, 10:04
I hope she has to share a cell with a big woman who was charged with assult! Punch Paris right in the face!!! maybe that will knock some sense into her

Probably improve her looks too...

raphael123
15th May 2007, 10:04
And afterwards? Will she have a problem fitting back into society with a jail term on her CV? Will she have lost her job? Maybe it will be a little harder for her whilst inside but I am sure that her life will carry on as before.

Good point. I had never thought of it from that perspective :up:

Flat.tyres
15th May 2007, 12:17
Driving while DQ'd for a drink-driving offence is hardly a "silly mistake", is it? :s

Is it sensible? no, then it's silly and I'm sure it will be considered a mistake in her life.

She has done wrong, no doubt but has she hurt anyone, robbed anyone, assaulted anyone or done anything apart from being stupid? is this really the way to deal with people that make stupid mistakes. to bang em up and kick the **** out of them?

we have the same problem in this country with career criminals that commit far worse crimes walking around free to commit more where OAPs get sent down for refusing to pay the council tax.

it seems that most people on here have never met this woman but because she is a professional celebrity with big tits, feel she deserves the book thoiwn at her. thats pretty sad and small minded if you ask me (which I accept you didn't but will say it anyway)

schmenke
15th May 2007, 14:35
... with big tits...

:confused:

:p :

millencolin
16th May 2007, 09:26
Interestingly, there is also a "Jail Paris Petition" which has double the support of the "free Paris Petition" :D

anyone got a link to that petition? i want to sign it several times, under my alter ego's

Erki
16th May 2007, 12:27
Judging by the number of replies to this thread... some people have way too much time in their hands. :)

millencolin
16th May 2007, 12:58
Judging by the number of replies to this thread... some people have way too much time in their hands. :)

hmmmmmmmmmmm well ive been sick so ive been spending too much time here

Flat.tyres
16th May 2007, 13:53

are you tring to suggest we start working for a living?

how dare you, how very very dare you. Hmmmph

RaikkonenRules
16th May 2007, 20:42
Probably improve her looks too...

Definately agreed. She is definately one of the world's most overrated people in terms of looks.

Any girl that actually wants to be treated like a sex object will not get a good word from me :mad:

Ian McC
16th May 2007, 21:23
When do they send her away? Maybe she will learn something from the experience.

Erki
16th May 2007, 21:43
are you tring to suggest we start working for a living?

how dare you, how very very dare you. Hmmmph

Heh heh :)

I actually agree with you on this (non)issue and second the post #69. :up:

The Ripper
17th May 2007, 10:46
Spoiled little mutt just got her sentence halved.

DonnieDarco
17th May 2007, 11:24
Great, did she put out for Arnie? I really shouldn't get started on this topic because of the red mist it provokes in me :D

schmenke
17th May 2007, 14:47
Spoiled little mutt just got her sentence halved.

And she won't be going to prison. Instead she will spend her sentence in a "special needs" facility :s

DonnieDarco
17th May 2007, 16:17
I suppose we should be grateful she's getting any jail time at all. It will no doubt 'enliven our dull mundane lives'. Grrrrrrr.

Brown, Jon Brow
17th May 2007, 16:21
Is Paris Hilton the stupidest person on Earth?

No. I think that SEATfreak is. :rolleyes:

Caroline
17th May 2007, 22:47
I suppose we should be grateful she's getting any jail time at all. It will no doubt 'enliven our dull mundane lives'. Grrrrrrr.

We will probably be given a stunning new book named 'Diary of a jailbird'. I saw her last book (Diary of an heiress) as it was plonked in our staff room with a load of other cheapy books that our local discount book club tried to sell. Even at less than half price it wasn't bought and it was remarked that the dreadfully dull Union Magazine that we get each month was more of a popular read. (I think that might say more about the people I work with than anything though :s )

veeten
7th June 2007, 16:40
Well, it just gets better... she's been allowed to serve out the rest of her sentance AT HOME! :mad:

and after 3 days served, no less.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=264705&GT1=7703

to borrow a line from Styx,... "... Justice for Money, what can you say. We all know it's the American way."

GridGirl
7th June 2007, 17:47
I thought I was hearing things when I hear it on the news when I was driving home early.

I'd hardly call being refined to her house as a punnishment. The estate her house is in is probably bigger than the town I live in :s

slinkster
7th June 2007, 19:21
THREE Days she served inside... and apparantly it's because of "medical reasons"... hmmm.

J4MIE
7th June 2007, 19:52
Money can't buy happiness, but.... :D

Rediculous :mad:

Dave B
7th June 2007, 20:08
Medical reasons? Her purse was giving her a bad back... :rolleyes:

RaikkonenRules
7th June 2007, 20:25
She just lifted her top at some pervert guard. :laugh:

schmenke
7th June 2007, 20:57
Skankititis

Daniel
7th June 2007, 21:17
Skankititis
Dr Schmenke House? :p

Jag_Warrior
7th June 2007, 21:42
Well, I guess she's smarter than most of us took her for. From a 45 day sentence to a 21 day sentence to a 3 day sentence... all she had to do was Boo Hoo!!!

Yeah, that taught her a real lesson about driving drunk and on a suspended license. She'll probably be getting drunk and doing some lines by this Saturday night. The best thing that could happen, in regard to people like her, is her car gets wrapped around a tree before she kills someone. It's clear that the U.S. justice system is not going to protect society from people like this. So either a tree gets her or she blows her heart out doing coke. Either way, no great loss.

GridGirl
7th June 2007, 21:56
She is smart though. Well no she isn't but by entering jail just before mightnight and leaving just after she's clocked up 5 days worth of jail time.

Technically Paris served almost a quarter of her scentence. Michelle Rodriguez, probably most famous for being in tv show Lost got a 60 days jail term earlier this year for drink driving. She spent less than 24 hours in jail. Only a couple of hours in fact, Paris is hardened jailbird by comparison now.

oily oaf
8th June 2007, 07:13
Now I realise that Paris is in a pretty unhappy place right now and that it would be only too easy to castigate the poor little mare and generally take the pi$$.
Right here goes then.
The dozy, cosseted, big eared bint!
If the LAPD had down their job right and burned her face down at the wheel when the offence took place then none of this would have happened.
I now look forward to queuing up outside Waterstones in Wapping with an assorted bunch of like-minded plankton to buy her explosive, no holds barred, tits out blockbuster "My Hell In The Big House" with a joint forward by Pappilon and The Man In The Iron Mask.
I have just watched an item on my flickering, stationery television implement which revealed that in order to escape unwanted paparazzi attention last night La Hilton was taken through the back entrance.
That's the spirit love. Start as you mean to go on gel.

PS If I ever meet one of the many "fans" that she often boasts of in the flesh I swear by my beefstock anti tank gun I'll give him so many swipes across the jaw he won't know whether he wants a $hit or haircut.

Ranger
8th June 2007, 07:22
I think the question of this thread should not be about Paris Hilton's stupidity, but the monumental failing of the justice system to allow a convicted prisoner to get off so softly with such small consequences. A shame, really.

millencolin
8th June 2007, 12:22
Yeah, that taught her a real lesson about driving drunk and on a suspended license. She'll probably be getting drunk and doing some lines by this Saturday night.

thats exactly what i was thinking! how can she learn when she knows thatmoney can buy her justice. she will still show the law no respect because in America, if your rich and famous, you are above the law. Putting her in jail would of hopefully set her straight but now the U.S Justice system has prevented this. No Offence to any yanks here, i know you are good people, but seriously, youre justice system is an absolute joke! If it was anyone of you guys who got the sentence, you would serve out the whole 43 days.

plus have you seen her house? yikes!! i wouldnt mind beling locked up there for 23 days, along as that ugly whore is not there!.... but the place would still have that skank stench floating around it....

Garry Walker
8th June 2007, 15:48
Call me cruel, but for a person like her, If she was run over by a car, i wouldnt call the ambulance.

Ian McC
8th June 2007, 20:14
I see they have taken her away in cuffs again, cant get much sympathy up to be honest.

veeten
8th June 2007, 21:34
yup, she's going back... :D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19102663/?gt1=10056

"Boo-Hoo-Hoo, It's not right... "

Aw, Shaddap! :p :

Ian McC
8th June 2007, 22:27
Good, she committed the crime, she should do the time same as anyone else.

CCFanatic
9th June 2007, 00:18
I first want to thank a poster on another forum for this pic

tstran17_88
9th June 2007, 02:08
I first want to thank a poster on another forum for this pic
:laugh:

tstran17_88
9th June 2007, 02:31
We in the states refer to this as celebrity justice. I don’t care what the Rev. Al & Jesse think and say. How else can one explain OJ running around in the lap of luxury...err, I mean trying to find Nicole and Ron’s killer.

For the folks in this country that take this serious...it gives the rest of us something to laugh at. We laugh at Paris and we laugh even louder at her supporters and the people that fight for her rights.

We also thank the almighty that nobody was killed because of her indiscretions, namely because she would have gotten preferential treatment that the average Joe wouldn’t get, but mostly because nobody lost their live because of a spoiled brat.

People ask why she didn’t use a chauffeur? I ask that all the time when celebrity or sports stars get arrested or get killed, like the St. Louis Cardinal pitcher that was killed a few weeks back. I guess they believe they are larger than life.

One judge wanted to make an example of her, and tried, but the rest of the judicial system felt sorry for her. Why? Who knows.

Paris stupid? Well yeah, but even the smartest celebrity falls victim. Nobody would say James Dean was stupid. Too bad the party at Paris’ place tonight is probably cancelled. May save a life.

But in the end justice prevailed. Hopefully this will make her a better person. Lindsey & Brittany need a little of the same un-just justice.

millencolin
9th June 2007, 14:22
oh im so happy... THE SLAPPER IS IN THE SLAMMER!!!!

walrus81
11th June 2007, 04:57
Maybe we should start a petition for her sentence to revert back to the original length.

DonnieDarco
11th June 2007, 07:59
Apparently the Sheriff who freed her has received cash for his election campaign from her grandfather. About a year ago. Hmmmmmmm :D

Can't for the life of me find the article now, but I know I read it over the weekend. :D

schmenke
11th June 2007, 15:30
Maybe we should start a petition for her sentence to revert back to the original length.

I thought it was :confused:

oily oaf
11th June 2007, 17:39
Apparently one of her equally vacuous girlie chums came out with the following gem after Paris had her brief taste of freedom.
"It's so unfair what's happening to her. She hasn't been able to wax or moisturise. Her skin is so dry right now"

It reminds me of an occasion when I went to pick up a mate from Pentonville nick who'd just completed 6 years of a 10 stretch for holding up a post office in South London.
As we shook hands outside the gates I enquired whether he wanted to go down the pub for a sharpener or head for the nearest rub and tug shop.
Imagine my surprise when he gave me 2 or 3 tasty swipes across the jaw and ordered me to go straight to the chemists so he could steam into the Oil of Olay and the Ann French Cleansing Milk.
True story that. Trust me.

oily oaf
11th June 2007, 18:32
This just in over the wires.

STOP PRESS:

Britain's longest serving felon Charles "The Beast" Bronson once dubbed Britains most dangerous man has announced he is going on hunger strike after his exfoliating glove was confiscated as punishment for nailing his cell mate to the prison library door.

REUTERS.

Mark in Oshawa
12th June 2007, 17:20
Oaf, I think you should raise a fund to make sure Bronson gets his glove back....prisoner reform is obviously needed in your little island.

AS for Paris. Well, I don't think so much this proves stupidity, what I found galling is her arrogance. She figures the rest of the world wont come down her because Hilton money and lawyers would keep her out on the party circuit. Finally, a judge is showing her that she isn't immune from being just an ordinary joe. If Paris has any inkling of conscience and brains, she will come out of this and actually maybe better for it. Should we put first time DUI offenders in jail? No, but ones who flaunted the law driving with a suspended licence days later, and then showing up late for a judge's hearing to talk about said suspension basically are begging to be made an example of.

Paris got it, and good on the judge for slapping that idiot sherriff for putting her on house arrest. Hell, I would take a month at home as no punishment at all, and my house isn't Paris's. Now she is back doing time, and she will survive. Dumb little rich girls have to understand if they drink, don't drive and Paris obviously seems to think rules were for other people until she met this judge. Maybe she still will think that way, but hey, she will not screw with the judge in the future.

as for the wack jobs who idolize this twit, well I am for culling the herd a little..and we start with Paris fans.

Oh ya, someone said she has big hooters. Nope..she don't even have THAT. I find her repulsive actually...damn woman looks like a starved zombie. Give me a Kate Winslet anytime...

millencolin
13th June 2007, 01:03
I find her repulsive actually...damn woman looks like a starved zombie. Give me a Kate Winslet anytime...

exactly... Paris is not attractive at all, she looks a bit like a ferret. gimme Scarlett Johansson anyday!!!

Flat.tyres
13th June 2007, 14:53
well, Im up for a good whacking because i would quite happily do the horizontal lambada wilth the lovely Ms Hilton. OK, i may be strange for fancying a good looking woman with lovely assets but Ive always been a bit strange.

now, the "its whats on the inside that counts" brigade may well be happy with spotty, overweight, hygenically challenged hippo's and good luck to them. if you could just forward me the details of any good looking women in your area, i would be delighted to take them off your hands.

What i find strange is that there has been 112 posts on someone people think is the most stupid woman in christendom. whos the stupid one :laugh:

oily oaf
14th June 2007, 07:27
well, Im up for a good whacking because i would quite happily do the horizontal lambada wilth the lovely Ms Hilton. OK, i may be strange for fancying a good looking woman with lovely assets but Ive always been a bit strange.

now, the "its whats on the inside that counts" brigade may well be happy with spotty, overweight, hygenically challenged hippo's and good luck to them. if you could just forward me the details of any good looking women in your area, i would be delighted to take them off your hands.

What i find strange is that there has been 112 posts on someone people think is the most stupid woman in christendom. whos the stupid one :laugh:

I love the smell of utter desperation in the morning. :s mokin:

Flat.tyres
14th June 2007, 08:43
I love the smell of utter desperation in the morning. :s mokin:

well, would you kick her out of bed given the chance? no? thought not.

Donney
14th June 2007, 09:16
I would.

Flat.tyres
14th June 2007, 10:13
I would.

here you go mate. no need to thank me now.

http://uglypeople.com/

Donney
14th June 2007, 11:03
:rolleyes:

oily oaf
14th June 2007, 13:19
well, would you kick her out of bed given the chance? no? thought not.

On the contrary sunshine, I wouldn't go near her with someone else's.
But enough about Ms Hilton shouldn't you be getting on with your homework?
Your mum told me last night that she's very concerned about your recent exam results.
I told her not to speak with her mouth full.

Flat.tyres
14th June 2007, 13:42
On the contrary sunshine, I wouldn't go near her with someone else's.
But enough about Ms Hilton shouldn't you be getting on with your homework?
Your mum told me last night that she's very concerned about your recent exam results.
I told her not to speak with her mouth full.

ahhhh, so people that find good looking women attractive are immature schoolchildren on here.

well, quite frankly oaf, if the said Lady popped into my local pub, I would be delighted and try my hardest to strike up a conversation. You see, were a bit strange down here as we like chatting up good looking women.

now, the self rightous on here can huff and puff all they like. obviously, being rich, famous and good looking is enough of a crime to burn the girl at the stake. she has also made some stupid mistakes that she is paying for but hardly crimes worthy of the public outcry seen on here and elsewhere.

Well, I suppose its fashionable to jump on the media circus of hell and damnation but count me out. she's a person that has made a mistake but i think shes a good looking young Lady that i'd love to get to know.

please tell my mum ive scraped my 11+ and to come home soon as your missus is a rubbish cook although she does make up for it in other ways.

oily oaf
14th June 2007, 16:01
ahhhh, so people that find good looking women attractive are immature schoolchildren on here.

well, quite frankly oaf, if the said Lady popped into my local pub, I would be delighted and try my hardest to strike up a conversation. You see, were a bit strange down here as we like chatting up good looking women.

now, the self rightous on here can huff and puff all they like. obviously, being rich, famous and good looking is enough of a crime to burn the girl at the stake. she has also made some stupid mistakes that she is paying for but hardly crimes worthy of the public outcry seen on here and elsewhere.

Well, I suppose its fashionable to jump on the media circus of hell and damnation but count me out. she's a person that has made a mistake but i think shes a good looking young Lady that i'd love to get to know.

please tell my mum ive scraped my 11+ and to come home soon as your missus is a rubbish cook although she does make up for it in other ways.

Now come on junior, behave yerself. You're getting all worked up and you know you've got a busy day tomorrow with the school nurse coming over specially to check your dodgy eyesight.
Your mum puts it down to all that red hot, hard core, boy/boy grumble hidden under your bed. She told me she's lost count of the times she's told your dad to find another home for it.
So it's an early night for you short stuff. Sleep tight little man. I hope you don't mind me using my old woman's pet name for you sweetcheeks. :D

Flat.tyres
14th June 2007, 16:41
Now come on junior, behave yerself. You're getting all worked up and you know you've got a busy day tomorrow with the school nurse coming over specially to check your dodgy eyesight.
Your mum puts it down to all that red hot, hard core, boy/boy grumble hidden under your bed. She told me she's lost count of the times she's told your dad to find another home for it.
So it's an early night for you short stuff. Sleep tight little man. I hope you don't mind me using my old woman's pet name for you sweetcheeks. :D

thats really cheeky of her Gramps, to divulge that, but i suppose it's fair seeing as she calls you Joy-Ride; apparently you're "Gone in 60 seconds". ;)

can you tell the old dear that im skipping school tomorrow as i dont want glasses. the Jazz mags look just fine as they are and I cant afford to replace them. I only get a quid pocket money and it cost half that to impress your Lady.

Schultz
14th June 2007, 18:21
Carl Pilkington is the stupidest human alive

Daniel
14th June 2007, 18:32
Thanks Schultz. Now I know who the moron on my team leader's phone is/was :p

Scuderia ferrari
14th June 2007, 19:56
Just put her in jail and let her rot.

People like her are actully inferior to normal people.

Throw away the key defo