PDA

View Full Version : [WRC] Rally Catalunya

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 10:42
Hyundai 1-2-3 on this stage, like i said, the rougher it gets the better they are

Got Mail
25th October 2019, 10:44
Suninen disappointing so far.

mknight
25th October 2019, 10:45
Settle down! Clearly this car is not fit for a proper championship contender. If you can rewind your brain to a few years back you could clearly remember Ogier was able to be much faster and competitive on almost all races. With this car he is not, in tarmac specifically.

In first year with Fiesta in 2017 Ogier was not fastest on almost all rallies. His results were pretty much comparable to this year:

In numbers:
2017 (13 rounds):
2 wins, 22 SS wins, 232 points

2019 (after 12 rounds and 3 stages):
3 wins, 24 SS wins, 212 points

Got Mail
25th October 2019, 10:46
Great times by Nil Solans

You've cursed him.

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 11:01
wow, i wonder what the team thinks about this commen https://twitter.com/AndreaKaiser/status/1187669729164562433

Mirek
25th October 2019, 11:03
IMHO it's pretty stupid comment.

T16
25th October 2019, 11:03
wow, i wonder what the team thinks about this commen https://twitter.com/AndreaKaiser/status/1187669729164562433

Wow.

skarderud
25th October 2019, 11:04
haha nice answer Ott

you can see how nervous he is, i have never seen him like thatWho is this dude of a stageend reporter?
WDC in most stupid questions?

Perfect answers from Ott !

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

dimviii
25th October 2019, 11:15
IMHO it's pretty stupid comment.
Definetely

T16
25th October 2019, 11:22
I can’t help but think she must already know he won’t be in a Citroen next year. I mean, how on earth can someone, who is involved in motorsport on so many levels, not understand the implications of such a statement.
Absolutely crazy!

er88
25th October 2019, 11:29
wow, i wonder what the team thinks about this commen https://twitter.com/AndreaKaiser/status/1187669729164562433The team will bend over and beg Seb to stay regardless - what else can they do?! Maybe they'll try and run one car next year so they can focus even more budget to get the car up to where Seb wants it... :D, shame that not even the FIA would allow that.

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 11:37

She's doesnt speak for Ogier and is probably just really frustrated for her man.

TypeR
25th October 2019, 11:42
She's doesnt speak for Ogier and is probably just really frustrated for her man.

Well, kind of speaks tho..
Embarrassing anyways

Francis44
25th October 2019, 11:42

Stupid to say it publicly but its the truth.

doubled1978
25th October 2019, 12:07

Ridiculous from her, Ogier is an employee of Citroen and paid very handsomely for his services. I’m sure she didn’t suggest that he give his salary for Sardinia back when he crashed.

AL14
25th October 2019, 12:13
What a dumb tweet. Really. I hope Ogier will not react in that way.

TypeR
25th October 2019, 12:24
haha.. keeps going

I wonder, how long it takes that this whole tweet is gone :D
https://www.upload.ee/image/10639596/kaiser.jpg
https://www.upload.ee/image/10639625/kaiser2.jpg

Mirek
25th October 2019, 12:27
Some people shall avoid posting anything online. It's just plain stupid and embarassing.

Rally Power
25th October 2019, 12:44

No it isn’t. No driver could still be fighting for the title if the car was a piece of crap, like this Kaiser woman is saying. Besides tech issues are part of the game. I hope that tweet will be erased and a new one, asking apologies to Citroen and its fans, is rapidily sent.

Btw, hat off for Mrs. Tanak: she never publicly complained about the Yaris poor reliability, which prevent her husband to be WDC in the last 2 years…

krissucool
25th October 2019, 12:53

Literally what is there to think for them?

They are bowing, worshiping and crawling on the knees for him.

Their only top driver and only one the can have. What is there to think?

theracingelf
25th October 2019, 13:01

This doesn't come out of nowhere, she lives with Seb and they surely talk about his job and how things are going. If Seb were happy about how things are going at Citroen she wouldn't have tweeted something like this. This probably just shows what Seb has told her behind closed doors at home about how he feels about Citroen.

TypeR
25th October 2019, 13:01
Literally what is there to think for them?

They are bowing, worshiping and crawling on the knees for him.

Their only top driver and only one the can have. What is there to think?

Citroen Racing or Budar can do what they want, like it or not, beg him etc.. Last answer comes from Citroen HQ, where that kind of stuff is no accepted..

Oliverk
25th October 2019, 13:04
Citroen Racing or Budar can do what they want, like it or not, beg him etc.. Last answer comes from Citroen HQ, where that kind of stuff is no accepted..
They are nowhere without him. He has untouchable card anyway.

cali
25th October 2019, 13:10
Honestly she's overreacting big time. Ogier was fastest on stage 1, is still fighting for the title. The car and driver combined duo has been underperforming at times but has been reliable so far. Frustration has gotten the better of her but it's been couple of years when her husband has not been the fastest driver rather than the smartest.

It's motorsport and things happen. The Ogier's have been flying so high so many years that they have forgotten some principles.

Pity that this all has happened but it motorosport and it's life and please do not forget that everything is still on the table, no need to cry until all is decided.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

cali
25th October 2019, 13:12
They are nowhere without him. He has untouchable card anyway.Citroën can pull the plug, can sack him if the HQ gets mad, specially if their best marketing tool has vomited on their reputation. Nobody is god, not even 6-times world champ.

Francis44
25th October 2019, 13:13
No it isn’t. No driver could still be fighting for the title if the car was a piece of crap, like this Kaiser woman is saying. Besides tech issues are part of the game. I hope that tweet will be erased and a new one, asking apologies to Citroen and its fans, is rapidily sent.

Btw, hat off for Mrs. Tanak: she never publicly complained about the Yaris poor reliability, which prevent her husband to be WDC in the last 2 years…

Im not talking specifically about reliability because in that department Citroen is definitely far from being the worse. However speed wise the car is just not there, and consequently Ogier is pushing far beyond the means of the car.

If you still for some reason you have something covering your eyes and believe the Citroen is as fast as the Toyota, maybe you should have a conversation with Lappi.

Mirek
25th October 2019, 13:21
This doesn't come out of nowhere, she lives with Seb and they surely talk about his job and how things are going. If Seb were happy about how things are going at Citroen she wouldn't have tweeted something like this. This probably just shows what Seb has told her behind closed doors at home about how he feels about Citroen.

Even if it's true she's a public person and must display some restraint and dignity. The fact that the most powerful person in the world has been posting bullshit on social media doesn't mean it's a new norm to do that.

Besides that 100% reliability simply doesn't exist. Problems do appear and mistakes do happen, sometimes in the worst possible time. That's part of the game. The team has been working hard through the year to help Ogier to win the title and then one tweet of his girlfriend comes and insults everybody. That's not how adult people act.

Norm75
25th October 2019, 13:30
. . . The fact that the most powerful person in the world has been posting bullshit on social media doesn't mean it's a new norm to do that. .

Are you taking a dig at me :)

KKS
25th October 2019, 13:31
As Meeke said that on 2nd rally with this car. And what he get? Banned from mid of the season. But Ogier is French-boy so nothing will happen with him on French team.

KKS
25th October 2019, 13:34
We now this already. Cuz we see Citroen performance on 3 yrs. Another way say it clearly. But as we see some people (Mads) want to drive even that car(p) ))

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 13:36
People here speak like they have never reacted in frustration when they have had a bad incident. And this is for your relatively minor disappointments.

Imagine just seeing your partner lose his world championship after 6 years...

TypeR
25th October 2019, 13:38
oh, nice to see Craig in AllLive studio

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 13:40
#Tyre Info - Day 2 afternoon - SS4-SS6

All the @Michelin @OfficialWRC drivers with 5 MICHELIN LTX Force H4

cali
25th October 2019, 13:43
People here speak like they have never reacted in frustration when they have had a bad incident. And this is for your relatively minor disappointments.

Imagine just seeing your partner lose his world championship after 6 years...Well that justifies the public shitstorm she started. I guess dignity is all gone out of fashion.

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 13:46
L'Equipe says Ogier also had a gearbox problem on SS3 ...

" (On) Friday the nightmare of the Citroen driver has ruined all his chances. First, the Frenchman had a problem of power steering during the second special stage, then gearbox the next. Result: after only three stages, he already had more than 3 minutes 30 behind the leader, Dani Sordo... "

Francis44
25th October 2019, 13:48
L'Equipe says Ogier also had a gearbox problem on SS3 ...

" (On) Friday the nightmare of the Citroen driver has ruined all his chances. First, the Frenchman had a problem of power steering during the second special stage, then gearbox the next. Result: after only three stages, he already had more than 3 minutes 30 behind the leader, Dani Sordo... "

I think we saw that on the live stream. He was changing gears while not using the paddle.

Francis44
25th October 2019, 13:51
Well that justifies the public shitstorm she started. I guess dignity is all gone out of fashion.

And thats not human?! I bet there was no shitstorm when Gronholm cursed the 307 up and down live on radio.

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 13:53
Ott saying the grip is very low but faster than Seb in the morning

E: Ogier with a moment

USER47
25th October 2019, 13:54
L'Equipe says Ogier also had a gearbox problem on SS3...
I saw him shifting with the small backup lever, but it's probably all connected to the same issue, as far as I understand. Both the paddleshifting and powersteering are based on a hydraulic system, so if that failed, both of these things might have failed too.

cali
25th October 2019, 13:56
And thats not human?! I bet there was no shitstorm when Gronholm cursed the 307 up and down live on radio.I gues not anymore, nowadays you can basically justify everything. I mean c'mon your husband gets paid millions of euros and then you bash them as "piece of shit". On a Donald Trump level behaviour

Rally Power
25th October 2019, 13:58
If you still for some reason you have something covering your eyes and believe the Citroen is as fast as the Toyota, maybe you should have a conversation with Lappi.

Nothing is covering my eyes; there’s no doubt the car was wrongly designed but as a rally fan I can only praise Citroen Racing efforts to figth back and improve it, instead of quitting and pull out from the WRC. The sport needs more manus, not less.

2nd loop is about to start, let's enjoy it and hope this mess will soon be forgotten.

Francis44
25th October 2019, 13:59
I gues not anymore, nowadays you can basically justify everything. I mean c'mon your husband gets paid millions of euros and then you bash them as "piece of shit". On a Donald Trump level behaviour

When did she call anyone in the team a POS?! She clearly targetted the car.

EDIT: Anyway lets follow the race now.

TypeR
25th October 2019, 14:01
Hahaha, Seb made a call?
https://www.upload.ee/image/10639979/kaiser3.png

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 14:02
Even Tanak also had strong words about the Yaris and the team when it has let him down ...
Just not so publicly but we all know it.

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 14:05
Even Tanak also had strong words about the Yaris and the team when it has let him down ...
Just not so publicly but we all know it.

so what did he say then if you know?

its just amazing how you always protect him no matter what, even when youre wrong

this is totally unacceptable what Ogiers wife said.

wrc2017
25th October 2019, 14:06
Hahaha, Seb made a call?
https://www.upload.ee/image/10639979/kaiser3.png

Her account got hacked...
By Seb

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 14:09

its just amazing how you always protect him no matter what, even when youre wrong

"I just came here and nothing happens. Something electrical. We stopped and nothing like this happened. There is no need to control everything now. It is back to the fight in Wales.

"It's difficult to fight for a championship if we have issues like that."

TypeR
25th October 2019, 14:09

To me the in Turkey it was basically first time, when he said anything about the issue or car (hard do get WDC if problems like this happen or smth). During last 2 years haven't noticed any sh!t said or posted in public media..

USER47
25th October 2019, 14:10
Funny thing is, while she removed this particular tweet, check out what's the first tweet you see on her page.:-D
https://twitter.com/AndreaKaiser

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 14:11
that woman is not normal...what she wants to accomplish?

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 14:15
wow sordo!!!!

cali
25th October 2019, 14:17
When did she call anyone in the team a POS?! She clearly targetted the car.

EDIT: Anyway lets follow the race now.You clearly did not read her comments in german then

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 14:19
Tänak is sandwitched by all the Hyundais

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 14:22
Nice time by Teemu at last. Hope he gets some more now he's happy with the car.

cali
25th October 2019, 14:25
"I just came here and nothing happens. Something electrical. We stopped and nothing like this happened. There is no need to control everything now. It is back to the fight in Wales.

"It's difficult to fight for a championship if we have issues like that."Anndddd??? Where's the piece of shit Toyota or smth? Nowhere, just logical conclusion. If this is bashing then you have to check your delusional head

Tauri_J
25th October 2019, 14:27

"It's difficult to fight for a championship if we have issues like that."

LMAO, where is the bashing?

Tarmop
25th October 2019, 14:29
But Eddie...how did Ogier dare to say that he`d rather be in any other car at that moment (while driving a Fiesta in ADAC 2018)? You really do have a great talent to compare something small to 100x bigger..

USER47
25th October 2019, 14:34
btw: this is great twitter thread as well, Kaiser has indeed been on Trumplike twitter spree:
https://twitter.com/AndreaKaiser/status/1187662251186184194

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 14:38
Wow Neuville first split

Ott has no chance against the Hyundai’s

TypeR
25th October 2019, 14:40
What was the grip like?
Ott: ,,What a fancy questions you have..'' :D

wia5958
25th October 2019, 14:53
Wow Neuville first split

Ott has no chance against the Hyundai’s
Wait for the tarmac my friend

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 14:54
Anndddd??? Where's the piece of shit Toyota or smth? Nowhere, just logical conclusion. If this is bashing then you have to check your delusional head

Read between the lines after Turkey...

And even ESTWRC:

a slight chance for Ott but i really doubt it

but man im in no mood today, sorry guys, i wont even start about the car...

hats down Ott for staying so calm but you could read between the lines he has had enough with the car

And TypeR

should push that piece of s... down the cliff

Tauri_J
25th October 2019, 14:54
lappi stopped

Mirek
25th October 2019, 14:55
Likely some small fire.

TypeR
25th October 2019, 14:55
does Lappis wife have a twitter account? :D

Tarmop
25th October 2019, 14:56

And even ESTWRC:

And TypeR

What on earth are you on about? Now you are comparing some random forum people to a well-known wife of a well known person, driving in that specific team?

Rallyper
25th October 2019, 14:56
Disasters for Citroen!!

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 14:59
Wait for the tarmac my friend

Tha gap will be too much after today if he can’t get some back on terra alta

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 14:59
What on earth are you on about? Now you are comparing some random forum people to a well-known wife of a well known person, driving in that specific team?

She can over-react, like people here.

TypeR
25th October 2019, 15:03

And even ESTWRC:

And TypeR

Yes, I know i have said that, but I'm not linked to Toyota or any other team or driver or smth.. and yes, ,,piece of sht'' is not the nicest expression either.

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 15:04
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHuzOn9WkAIQ6Vk?format=jpg&name=large

cali
25th October 2019, 15:04
She can over-react, like people here.Actually no she can't. That's brainless behaviour and causes huge problems for his husband. And this rant does not make the car better at all. And last you also have to know how to lose or take the losses. She f****d up big time!

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 15:05
Loeb now past Ott in overall

TypeR
25th October 2019, 15:05
Loeb second stage win in a row and now Hyundai 1-2-3

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 15:06
Citroën Racing
@CitroenRacing

⚠️ SS5 - Horta-Bot 2 (19,00 km)

@EsapekkaLappi
& Janne Ferm are stopped following a technical issue. More info to come.

T16
25th October 2019, 15:06
She can over-react, like people here.

She's not hiding behind a name an a forum Eddie! what about that don't you get? She's the wife of a professional rally driver, she herself is involved in motorsport at a very high level and she should definitely not have sent that tweet out. She can react publicly in a much more conservative way, but to call the product of his employer shit is way, way too far.

If it was ok to tweet, why has she deleted it?

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 15:07
Actually no she can't. That's brainless behaviour and causes huge problems for his husband. And this rant does not make the car better at all. And last you also have to know how to lose or take the losses. She f****d up big time!

So you would be so calm if the same would happen to Tanak today instead...

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 15:09
She's not hiding behind a name an a forum Eddie! what about that don't you get? She's the wife of a professional rally driver, she herself is involved in motorsport at a very high level and she should definitely not have sent that tweet out. She can react publicly in a much more conservative way, but to call the product of his employer shit is way, way too far.

If it was ok to tweet, why has she deleted it?

Yes it was wrong but its also human. You want perfect boring people with no emotion in life thats sad.

Tarmop
25th October 2019, 15:09
Ofc not, but...like said, we are small people, we are not their relatives/family plus "TV Moderatorin Sat.1 – CATCH! 3.2.EINS, , ran Champions League, Super Bowl, ran Boxen & DTM - mhm"

And it is human to say it...in some circle, not publicly out loud in social media. Current situation and consequences are probably also in some contracts and maybe even court-material.

ipe
25th October 2019, 15:10
Loeb making great times. Great to see that he still got the speed. Also I'm sad for Lappi.

cali
25th October 2019, 15:11
So you would be so calm if the same would happen to Tanak today instead...Yes, I would not go on public and call a Toyota a turd, shit or some other fecies. I would be very upset though

Norm75
25th October 2019, 15:12
Not too bad from Katsuta the last couple of stages, close times to Ogier at least.
He's got to be happy with that.

KKS
25th October 2019, 15:15
Mads mad ) another stage win. And probably fight with Loubet than others WRC2Pro

T16
25th October 2019, 15:16
Yes it was wrong but its also human. You want perfect boring people with no emotion in life thats sad.

Eddie, I assume you'll avoid answering this, but where did I say I wanted perfect boring people?

I do however think she very much crossed a line in slating her husbands employer so publicly.

You need to leave this one.

KKS
25th October 2019, 15:18
Problems for Citoren - not Mads in Australia (

Tarmop
25th October 2019, 15:20
Problems for Citoren - not Mads in Australia (

Or Mr. no.1, having nothing to fight for,(Citroen in general having nothing to fight for but rally win) and being upset, preferring some quality time with his family instead.

But he still has a chance, as the rally in not over...

rhm
25th October 2019, 15:33
So the big announcement was about the 2020 JWRC going to Chile?

Norm75
25th October 2019, 15:35
Man I love Adamo's facial expressions

rhm
25th October 2019, 15:38
Manufacturers as it stands:

Hyundai: 383
Toyota: 359

Tauri_J
25th October 2019, 15:38
So the big announcement was about the 2020 JWRC going to Chile?

What are you talking about?

rhm
25th October 2019, 15:39
What are you talking about?

There was an email sent out by WRCLive yesterday/today? I think this is what email was teasing?

edit: that conversation was in the wrc+ thread, sorry

mknight
25th October 2019, 15:42
Or Mr. no.1, having nothing to fight for,(Citroen in general having nothing to fight for but rally win) and being upset, preferring some quality time with his family instead.

But he still has a chance, as the rally in not over...

If Citroen don't go to Australia they will get all their championship points removed I think, possibly other sanctions.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 15:45
does Lappis wife have a twitter account? :D

of course she has https://www.petrolheads.gr/images/smilies/smooth/rofl.gif

Esapekka Lappi Rally
@EsapekkaLappi
·
7m
Feels sh#*, but it's part of the game.

https://twitter.com/EsapekkaLappi/status/1187748315032629250

er88
25th October 2019, 15:45
The Hyundai's have proper pace and set up for these conditions. Sordo and Neuville were also happy with the progress last year on tarmac here as well, and then this year the i20 has been improved further and Neuville has won a tar event and fought with Tanak for the win in Germany....

All in all, Hyundai are very well placed and rotating the drivers works well for road position - especially here and then again in OZ you'd presume. Would be nice if they finally win a title, they're a proper team. Unlike Citroen.

TypeR
25th October 2019, 15:46
of course she has https://www.petrolheads.gr/images/smilies/smooth/rofl.gif

Esapekka Lappi Rally
@EsapekkaLappi
·
7m
Feels sh#*, but it's part of the game.

https://twitter.com/EsapekkaLappi/status/1187748315032629250

should have written ,,Feels Cit'' :D

KKS
25th October 2019, 15:47
If Citroen don't go to Australia they will get all their championship points removed I think, possibly other sanctions.
No1 driver must compete in every round. Citroen no1 driver - Ogier. So it could be Ogier/Ostberg in Australia

Mirek
25th October 2019, 15:50
I like the asphalt part of the stage much more than the gravel. Maybe it's just me.

Rallyper
25th October 2019, 15:52
I like the asphalt part of the stage much more than the gravel. Maybe it's just me.

Yeah. Just you.

Maybe bcs of they going with graveltyres? Sliding and such... ;)

Mirek
25th October 2019, 15:52
Maybe bcs of they going with graveltyres? Sliding and such... ;)

Nope. That's exactly what I don't like about it - how the cars and tyres don't work properly on the great asphalt road.

I spoke purely about the road nature.

KKS
25th October 2019, 15:53
Ogier totally give-up
+10 to Neu on split2

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 15:53
Tänak just doesn’t have the speed. Meeke past Him virtually now

dimviii
25th October 2019, 15:54

cant believe that he hasnt got the speed,just want to secure title.

pantealex
25th October 2019, 15:56
No1 driver must compete in every round. Citroen no1 driver - Ogier. So it could be Ogier/Ostberg in Australia

Is there such rule anymore ?
Who did TGR nominate as their No1 driver 2018 ? (Yes I´m asking about last year)

Tauri_J
25th October 2019, 15:57
There was an email sent out by WRCLive yesterday/today? I think this is what email was teasing?

edit: that conversation was in the wrc+ thread, sorry

That was about WRC+ not Junior WRC.

er88
25th October 2019, 15:57
Tänak just doesn’t have the speed. Meeke past Him virtually nowToyota have missed something on the test I think. Tanak not able to match the Hyundais and Kris and Jari moaning about setup and lack of feeling - this morning was one of the first times iirc I've heard Meeke saying he hasn't felt happy with the cars setup whatsoever.

Got to factor in Sordo and Loeb having incredible road position, but they still seem to have a little advantage regardless

Tauri_J
25th October 2019, 15:58

There is no need for Speed right now, just manage

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 15:58
Toyota have missed something on the test I think. Tanak not able to match the Hyundais and Kris and Jari moaning about setup and lack of feeling - this morning was one of the first times iirc I've heard Meeke saying he hasn't felt happy with the cars setup whatsoever.

Got to factor in Sordo and Loeb having incredible road position, but they still seem to have a little advantage regardless

IMO Hyundai has past Toyota after Finland with their updates. They have been amazingly fast in Germany, Turkey and wales and now here

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 16:00
Time for Spanish comms - cant take more Desborough on this long stage.

Sounds good as its their rally... :)

mknight
25th October 2019, 16:01
IMO Hyundai has past Toyota after Finland with their updates. They have been amazingly fast in Germany, Turkey and wales and now here

More like Toyota lost their bigger wing.

pantealex
25th October 2019, 16:01

and still Tänak got 2 wins out of 3.
and Hyundai 0.

denkimi
25th October 2019, 16:07
Evans missed 3 rally's this year as msport's number one.

Tarmop
25th October 2019, 16:07
He had a medical reason.

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 16:08
Perfect scenario now for Hyundai. Tanak may want to win but he wont go crazy to beat them for the manu points.

denkimi
25th October 2019, 16:10
He had a medical reason.
Indeed. So ogier might just as well be "sick" if he doesn't want to do australia.

pantealex
25th October 2019, 16:11
Indeed. So ogier might just as well be "sick" if he doesn't want to do australia.

His hands are in quite bad shape...

mknight
25th October 2019, 16:11

If anything Australia is "free" testing without using test days, so I just can't see why he wouldn't go there.

Tarmop
25th October 2019, 16:12
But maybe he prefers his final season in a proven winning car? A car, hinted in one big news or "big news" just revealed.:D

KKS
25th October 2019, 16:12
Sordo got some problem on sector2 (

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 16:14
Great job Kris - take the fight to the Hyundias.

pantealex
Neuville
Tänak +20 overall

2 days of tarmac coming...

KKS
Loeb - flying ^_^

er88
25th October 2019, 16:15
Meeke good time. He left it all out there

mknight
25th October 2019, 16:15
Sordo is slow for some reason yes, confirmed on 3rd.

KKS
25th October 2019, 16:16
wierd engine noise in Evans Fiesta

KKS
25th October 2019, 16:18
wierd engine noise in Evans Fiesta
yep, at finish line it more weird

Rallyper
25th October 2019, 16:18
Evans on 3 cylinders...

dimviii
25th October 2019, 16:20
Rallirinki / Teemu
@HartusvuoriWRC
·
2m
Here we go...

"Some service park speculation has already begun that Sebastien Ogier could now jump ship from Citroen to drive his final season before retirement in a Toyota."

https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/146766/tanak-to-leave-toyota-for-hyundai

World Rally Championship leader Ott Tanak has signed for Hyundai and will drive alongside his current title rival Thierry Neuville in the 2020 season.

Autosport's sources have confirmed the deal was completed earlier this month.

Tanak, who has been driving for Toyota for the last two years, denied any such agreement was in place and insisted his focus remains firmly on securing a first WRC title in Spain this week.

A service park source said: "Hyundai is the good option. Working with [team boss Andrea] Adamo, Ott knows what he will get and where he sits."

Asked if he had signed Tanak, Hyundai Motorsport director Andrea Adamo replied: "No. I want to see how the situation is going on.

"I don't know if Ott has signed with someone. I am watching the movie and I love the movie. I see lots of actors playing in the movie who are much more clever than me and much more good than me.

"I'm the new kid on the block. I'm not able to fight at the same level as them."

While Tanak leads the championship in a Yaris WRC, he has suffered a variety of mechanical problems through the season.

Power steering failure in Sardinia was arguably the most costly, with that failure on the Italian island costing him victory - a win that would have had him across the line and celebrating as a champion already.

Toyota team principal Tommi Makinen told Autosport: "I don't have anything to say about this at all. We are still talking, still waiting [for Tanak]."

Tanak's move would seal off Hyundai's team, with Neuville in the second full-time car and Dani Sordo and Sebastien Loeb rotating a third car. It has also fielded Andreas Mikkelsen and Craig Breen this season.

Where Tanak's exit leaves Toyota is another question.

Kalle Rovanpera is the only driver with a contract for next season, with Kris Meeke and Jari-Matti Latvala in 2020 negotiations at the moment.

Some service park speculation has already begun that Sebastien Ogier could now jump ship from Citroen to drive his final season before retirement in a Toyota.

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 16:22
Teemu slow too - sad end to the day for M-Sports.

Rallyper
25th October 2019, 16:25
Kalle will not drive full season anyway. He said that, I don´t know where but saw. Believe me.

Opens for the old team with Ogier instead of Tanak, if rumours are true.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 16:26
Maestro maybe leading after this stage.

KKS
25th October 2019, 16:29
Loeb jump into a lead on splits!!!

mknight
25th October 2019, 16:30
Quite strange that Sordo doesn't seem to know how he lost so much time.

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 16:30
Wow Loeb. Amazing.

It seems we will go to Australia after all. Neuville is in a amazing positio at the moment

Mirek
25th October 2019, 16:31
Loeb leading the rally after day 1 :)

KKS
25th October 2019, 16:31
Loeb: Oh kids :D )))))

ipe
25th October 2019, 16:32
Loeb still the best

TypeR
25th October 2019, 16:33
Loeb must be thinking.. ,,what have you guys been doing all these years?'' :D

Rallyper
25th October 2019, 16:33
Mr Maestro. Perfect word!

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 16:34
Loeb must be thinking.. ,,what have you guys been doing all these years?'' :D

Partly I agree with you but I wanna see him on same starting positions as Neuville, Ogier and Tänak.

Tomorrow on tarmac I can see.

mknight
I wrote a few days ago that Sordo and Loeb will likely lead after first day, but the first few tarmac stages tomorrow will be really exciting to see tarmac speed. Especially Loeb's tarmac speed.

Fast Eddie WRC
Loeb today... 10th - 9th - 6th - 4th - 3rd - 1st ! :D

rhm
25th October 2019, 16:36
Loeb is pure class, just turns up, builds the pace through the day and finishes in the lead. Fairytale stuff. Adamo will be very pleased with himself

TypeR
25th October 2019, 16:37
Partly I agree with you but I wanna see him on same starting positions as Neuville, Ogier and Tänak.

Tomorrow on tarmac I can see.

Yea, I know the starting pos helped a lot, but still awesome to see the speed is still there and he was 9s faster than Meeke with a very good position too.

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 16:37
So Ott needs to catch sordo tomorrow. 13 secs, that’s a huge task with Hyundai being so fast recently

Otherwise we go to Australia with the title fight

dimviii
25th October 2019, 16:38
I wrote a few days ago that Sordo and Loeb will likely lead after first day, but the first few tarmac stages tomorrow will be really exciting to see tarmac speed. Especially Loeb's tarmac speed.

you want to see really Loebs tarmac speed or Hyundais tarmac speed?

mknight
25th October 2019, 16:39
you want to see really Loebs tarmac speed or Hyundais tarmac speed?

I have no doubts about Loeb's tarmac speed.
I have all the doubts about Loeb's tarmac speed with Hyundai. Being second-slowest WRC on Corsica does that.

KKS
25th October 2019, 16:41
So Ott needs to catch sordo tomorrow. 13 secs, that’s a huge task with Hyundai being so fast recently

Otherwise we go to Australia with the title fight
If Neuville go with 30 pts from here, Ott need be 2nd and min 4th on PowerStage
If Ott finish 3rd or lower - it goes to Australia anyway

TypeR
25th October 2019, 16:42
If Neuville go with 30 pts from here, Ott need be 2nd and min 4th on PowerStage
If Ott finish 3rd or lower - it goes to Australia anyway

If Ott finishes 3rd, he needs 1p from PS to win the WDC in Spain

edit: sry 4p

doubled1978
25th October 2019, 16:43
Rallirinki / Teemu
@HartusvuoriWRC
·
2m
Here we go...

"Some service park speculation has already begun that Sebastien Ogier could now jump ship from Citroen to drive his final season before retirement in a Toyota."

https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/146766/tanak-to-leave-toyota-for-hyundai

World Rally Championship leader Ott Tanak has signed for Hyundai and will drive alongside his current title rival Thierry Neuville in the 2020 season.

Autosport's sources have confirmed the deal was completed earlier this month.

Tanak, who has been driving for Toyota for the last two years, denied any such agreement was in place and insisted his focus remains firmly on securing a first WRC title in Spain this week.

A service park source said: "Hyundai is the good option. Working with [team boss Andrea] Adamo, Ott knows what he will get and where he sits."

Asked if he had signed Tanak, Hyundai Motorsport director Andrea Adamo replied: "No. I want to see how the situation is going on.

"I don't know if Ott has signed with someone. I am watching the movie and I love the movie. I see lots of actors playing in the movie who are much more clever than me and much more good than me.

"I'm the new kid on the block. I'm not able to fight at the same level as them."

While Tanak leads the championship in a Yaris WRC, he has suffered a variety of mechanical problems through the season.

Power steering failure in Sardinia was arguably the most costly, with that failure on the Italian island costing him victory - a win that would have had him across the line and celebrating as a champion already.

Toyota team principal Tommi Makinen told Autosport: "I don't have anything to say about this at all. We are still talking, still waiting [for Tanak]."

Tanak's move would seal off Hyundai's team, with Neuville in the second full-time car and Dani Sordo and Sebastien Loeb rotating a third car. It has also fielded Andreas Mikkelsen and Craig Breen this season.

Where Tanak's exit leaves Toyota is another question.

Kalle Rovanpera is the only driver with a contract for next season, with Kris Meeke and Jari-Matti Latvala in 2020 negotiations at the moment.

Some service park speculation has already begun that Sebastien Ogier could now jump ship from Citroen to drive his final season before retirement in a Toyota.

Big story if it’s right, David Evans must be confident in his sources to publish something like that.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 16:45
I have no doubts about Loeb's tarmac speed.
I have all the doubts about Loeb's tarmac speed with Hyundai. Being second-slowest WRC on Corsica does that.

as we have seen plenty of times,almost every driver can make miracles, when setup the car properly for a particular round.
If his setup is good, he will be fast.
The strange with Loeb is he still can match the speed of current drivers at his age ,with partial program,at a much faster car from these he used to rallied.

Yugo_para_siempre
25th October 2019, 16:47
Loeb !!!

What on earth is he doing?

Unbelievable drive and time gain !!! Hats off old man, fantastic.

After the end of the season we should discuss more about Loeb in Hyundai.

Sometimes he seems to be like the usual unbelievable driver all we know that he is.
Some others he could not find the pace and was far away than we expected from him to be.

This car must have had many ups and downs in the feeling and confidence that provided to its driver, that even Loeb could not figure out easily.
In the last few months it seems that they manage to improve that and the car suits all the drivers better.

But now, Neuville is not the god that all we think he was before.
Because his teammates are much closer to him.
The Belgian is very, very, good, do not get me wrong, but I think this car only suited him in the past.

Mirek
25th October 2019, 16:48
Very good day for Loubet!

mknight
25th October 2019, 16:50
The strange with Loeb is he still can match the speed of current drivers at his age ,with partial program,at a much faster car from these he used to rallied.

It was "strange" last year when he came back after so long time and led a rally in his very first rally and won his 3rd.

With Hyundai he finally got to lead a rally on his 6th start. So it's more strange that it took him so long tbh.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 16:50

and Rovanpera not so fast?

er88
25th October 2019, 16:51
Loeb !!!

What on earth is he doing?

Unbelievable drive and time gain !!! Hats off old man, fantastic.

After the end of the season we should discuss more about Loeb in Hyundai.

Sometimes he seems to be like the usual unbelievable driver all we know that he is.
Some others he could not find the pace and was far away than we expected from him to be.

This car must have had many ups and downs in the feeling and confidence that provided to its driver, that even Loeb could not figure out easily.
In the last few months it seems that they manage to improve that and the cars suits all the drivers better.

But now, Neuville is not the god that all we think he was before.
Because his teammates are much closer to him.
The Belgian is very, very, good, do not get me wrong, but I think this car only suited him in the past.Neuville started from 3rd on the road, let's not forget.

mknight
25th October 2019, 16:52

That's imo the biggest surprise of this rally so far.

Mirek
25th October 2019, 16:53

Rovanperä said he didn't know where's the problem. He said he felt good but the times were not coming.

er88
25th October 2019, 16:53
Wonderful from Loeb, no wonder Adamo seems so chuffed with himself. Hes managed his options brilliantly and Sordo and Loeb are delivering in spades so far. Will be interesting to see how things go on the tarmac, but Hyundai have been fast everywhere recently so I'd be shocked if they can be caught.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 16:56
It was "strange" last year when he came back after so long time and led a rally in his very first rally and won his 3rd.

With Hyundai he finally got to lead a rally on his 6th start. So it's more strange that it took him so long tbh.

as i said ,if you dont manage to setup at your likes,(IF its possible mechanically) for your likes,you cant be fast.Not only you will not be fast,but prone to crash also.
And this applies for every driver.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHvFAxWWsAAhsTe?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHvJqm6XkAAJIq5?format=jpg&name=large

dimviii
25th October 2019, 17:00
Wonderful from Loeb, no wonder Adamo seems so chuffed with himself. Hes managed his options brilliantly and Sordo and Loeb are delivering in spades so far. Will be interesting to see how things go on the tarmac, but Hyundai have been fast everywhere recently so I'd be shocked if they can be caught.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHvIkOEX4AEBBRF?format=jpg&name=small

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 17:03
Can’t wait for tomorrow already. Hyundai was very fast in Neuvilles hands in Germany and Corsica. Toyota too

Like I said it will be very hard to make gaps.

mousti
25th October 2019, 17:06

Looking forward to see him in Condroz! He progressed quite a lot this year, but is now this year driving with a top notch car from a good team. I know already he had some good speed because in his time with the DS3 R5 he had some very fast times in WRC2, and we'll all know that DS3 is rubbish against Skoda and Fiesta.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 17:06
nice time from Camilli.
top 3 inside 16 sec.

Yugo_para_siempre
25th October 2019, 17:07
Neuville started from 3rd on the road, let's not forget.

Firstly.
I did not focus strictly on this stage.
What i am saying, is that Loeb showed a usual fantastic speed, that in his Hyundai career he had not shown constantly.

This, along with the good performances of the other Hyundai drivers recently, compared to how far from Neuville they were before, make as think that the team managed to make the car more friendly for the other drivers too.

Neuville is very good but currently is not that far better from his teammates as he used to be from 2017 onwards...

Secondly.
Today's road order seemed to be not that important. It was a difference, but not like other gravel rallies.

mknight
25th October 2019, 17:13
Can’t wait for tomorrow already. Hyundai was very fast in Neuvilles hands in Germany and Corsica. Toyota too

Like I said it will be very hard to make gaps.

I still expect Evans to be fastest on tarmac (if his engine is ok)

Firstly.
I did not focus strictly on this stage.
What i am saying, is that Loeb showed a usual fantastic speed, that in his Hyundai career he had not shown constantly.

This, along with the good performances of the other Hyundai drivers recently, compared to how far from Neuville they were before, make as think that the team managed to make the car more friendly for the other drivers too.

Neuville is very good but currently is not that far better from his teammates as he used to be from 2017 onwards...

I agree, since Portugal Neuville isn't really that much faster than all his teammates, in fact all of them (Sordo, Mikkelsen, Breen, Loeb) have been faster over longer periods (from a day to 2 rallies). He is still fastest overall, but it's not a class difference like in 2017 and 2018.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 17:14
hahahahah

https://twitter.com/rallytravel/status/1187772420683452418

wwbroe
25th October 2019, 17:15
hahahahah

Would make one hell of a team tough;)

KKS
25th October 2019, 17:17
Is there such rule anymore ?
Who did TGR nominate as their No1 driver 2018 ? (Yes I´m asking about last year)
Sorry. I'm a bit mess-up with this. It was at Manufacture Championship

7.2.6 Must inform the FIA of the names of the drivers entered to score points in each rally before theclosing date of entries of the rally concerned. At least one driver must be nominated for a minimum of 10rallies in any championship year.
But now since 2017 you need just pick-up 3 drivers before entry closed.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 17:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvjikT9kJGg

mknight
25th October 2019, 17:52
Imagine if at some point later in this rally Tanak's car has a "technical" issue... the conspiracy theories would go trough the roof.

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 17:54
Any news on Evans' engine ?

TypeR
25th October 2019, 18:02
Any news on Evans' engine ?

engine misfire

dimviii
25th October 2019, 18:02
Fri 19:22 - Media Zone - Ogier
"It was not easy - there is nothing to fight for so the motivation was a bit down. When you have not driven the stages at full-speed in the morning then it is always difficult to be fast in the afternoon, that's why I didn't force it too much this afternoon. Even if we get to Sunday then I have a very small chance to score points and get closer. I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone but this is motorsport and you never know what might happen. I am sure that the team are as devastated as we are, it's not the way we wanted to end the fight. It looks like it was a defect in the pipe and nothing that the men could do - for sure it came at the wrong time for us."

Fast Eddie WRC
25th October 2019, 18:03
Evans' engine all ok and was sorted on the road back to the SP.

TypeR
25th October 2019, 18:06
please, don't let the brunette lady comment no more.. ,,He(Loeb)won it 9 times in a row, maybe he can make it 10 in a row..''

it was 8x in a row, 9th last year and now only leading..

dimviii
25th October 2019, 18:07
i think now Eddie will understand how stupid was this tweet.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/43/5/1572025224-capture-d-ecran-2019-10-25-a-19-39-53.png

dimviii
25th October 2019, 18:11
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHvWU38XYAEFUB0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

T16
25th October 2019, 18:13
i think now Eddie will understand how stupid was this tweet.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/43/5/1572025224-capture-d-ecran-2019-10-25-a-19-39-53.png

I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 18:14
Lol

Rallyper
25th October 2019, 18:35
Rovanperä said he didn't know where's the problem. He said he felt good but the times were not coming.

Something starting happening in his head?

KKS
25th October 2019, 18:43
hahahahah

What was there? Now seems deleted

dimviii
25th October 2019, 18:55
What was there? Now seems deleted

it was a Neuvilles photo with a sad expression at his face.
the title was..''Neuville just informed that Tanak will be his team mate for 2020''

dimviii
25th October 2019, 18:58
some nice spots,and Ogier out of road at first minute.
https://youtu.be/wdDXAJLL-eg

AnttiL
25th October 2019, 19:24
Nope. That's exactly what I don't like about it - how the cars and tyres don't work properly on the great asphalt road.

It's a nice road indeed, driven on tarmac setup in 2011 and 2012.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 19:37
https://youtu.be/ay3vV8V5TVw

Got Mail
25th October 2019, 19:53

Yes - some very, very good consistent times.

He looks very young - and then you check - that this is his 5th time at this rally.

A bit of a strange one as it is only really this season that his speed has been very good.

HarriK
25th October 2019, 20:11
R3t burnt propably because stone broke fuel tank
https://www.facebook.com/1451153778520887/posts/2149975338638724/

AnttiL
25th October 2019, 20:23
R3t burnt propably because stone broke fuel tank
https://www.facebook.com/1451153778520887/posts/2149975338638724/

The guy was having his 50th birthday and 30th rallying career anniversary rally in Spain. He said it's nicer to have this kind of celebration in the warmth of Spain instead of the cold of Sweden.

SubaruNorway
25th October 2019, 20:25
It's a nice road indeed, driven on tarmac setup in 2011 and 2012.

It's very slow and steep both up and down though, i was surprised how long those 10km felt when i drove it last year

dimviii
25th October 2019, 21:03
Ivan Fernandez
@fernischumi
·
6m
Citroën confirms that Esapekka Lappi will not be re-hooked tomorrow after the mechanical problems of today in C3 #WRC.

wia5958
25th October 2019, 21:11
Can see Toyota giving meeke green light to attack the Hyundai trio for manu points with tanak and latvala holding in case of any mistakes. Sensational by Loeb and sordo. 2 of the old gaurd in the top 3. Regardless of start position these guys aren't in competition week in week out makes it all the more impressive

er88
25th October 2019, 21:30
Can see Toyota giving meeke green light to attack the Hyundai trio for manu points with tanak and latvala holding in case of any mistakes. Sensational by Loeb and sordo. 2 of the old gaurd in the top 3. Regardless of start position these guys aren't in competition week in week out makes it all the more impressiveThink that is what could happen. Latvala should be given orders not to do anything stupid and get to the finish, Tanak will manage things properly as per usual and maybe climb up the leaderboard anyway due to his natural speed, but Meeke is the one who could be let off the leash totally. They have to try get one of the Toyotas ahead of Hyundai's, and Meeke can at least risk it all unlike Tanak.

Will be hard though, Hyundai are looking great on every surface atm and all 3 drivers are superb on the black stuff.

EstWRC
25th October 2019, 21:42
More like Toyota lost their bigger wing.

Yes I agree but it wasn’t Their fault. But in all honesty, the only update I know Toyota has had, is the engine one before Finland, while Hyundai and Citroen have had massive ones and Citroen continues to have big one in 2020

racerx1979
25th October 2019, 21:53

Assfault is boring.... can watch that all day via TCR, LeMans etc if you want a snoozefest. Rallying is gravel, but one or two tarmac events is a nice mix up, but never the other way around. That being said, Monte on ice or snow is exciting.

racerx1979
25th October 2019, 21:54
Ivan Fernandez
@fernischumi
·
6m
Citroën confirms that Esapekka Lappi will not be re-hooked tomorrow after the mechanical problems of today in C3 #WRC.

Almost feels as if Citroen has given up!...

KKS
25th October 2019, 22:00
Ivan Fernandez
@fernischumi
·
6m
You find somewhere info what exact happen to Lappi on stage and why he stop without any visible reason?

dimviii
25th October 2019, 22:03
Almost feels as if Citroen has given up!...

its not about giving up,but probably about further engine damage.
Engines are paired at morethan one event,and except that if you completely destroy,its not easy to identify what caused the failure.
And you HAVE to investigate what caused the failure.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 22:05
You find somewhere info what exact happen to Lappi on stage and why he stop without any visible reason?

i read #shitroen Friday report,and they didnt mention something specifically.
About Ogier was a pipe that burst.

dimviii
25th October 2019, 22:09
Carlos del Barrio

I WANT to win my home event. We will push like hell tomorrow. We chase this win and it will be the best present for our guys working so hard in the team. And the perfect reward for our local fans who have been…

dimviii
25th October 2019, 22:14
any French speaking to translate?

http://forum-rallye.com/uploads/monthly_10_2019/post-365-0-88252400-1572040749.jpeg

dimviii
25th October 2019, 22:16
ss 1 -4 -6 First plan mustbe ss 6 with Loeb pushing a bit wider.
https://youtu.be/jw1ZcjjaX-E

Indreq
25th October 2019, 22:31
any French speaking to translate?

http://forum-rallye.com/uploads/monthly_10_2019/post-365-0-88252400-1572040749.jpeg

Click above on thumbnail to see printscreen

hari
25th October 2019, 22:45
Some images from Friday: http://www.ir7.at/content/fotos_bestof_wrc_rallye_catalunya_2019.html

http://www.ir7.at/content/fotos/2019/catalunya2/1.jpghttp://www.ir7.at/content/fotos/2019/catalunya2/2.jpghttp://www.ir7.at/content/fotos/2019/catalunya2/3.jpghttp://www.ir7.at/content/fotos/2019/catalunya2/4.jpghttp://www.ir7.at/content/fotos/2019/catalunya2/6.jpghttp://www.ir7.at/content/fotos/2019/catalunya2/5.jpghttp://www.ir7.at/content/fotos/2019/catalunya2/7.jpg

Indreq
25th October 2019, 22:46
i am watching re-live of evening service and studio segment from wrc+ and i am wondering if Toyota is sponsoring wrc to get so much attention?

dimviii
25th October 2019, 22:53
http://forum-rallye.com/uploads/monthly_10_2019/post-330-0-84628200-1572042451.jpg
https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/10/26/191026121937442602.jpg

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 03:16
Carlos del Barrio

I WANT to win my home event. We will push like hell tomorrow. We chase this win and it will be the best present for our guys working so hard in the team. And the perfect reward for our local fans who have been…

Well this is interesting. Let’s see after couple of stages if it’s true.

dimviii
26th October 2019, 06:43
nice photo Btw happy birthday to Daniel Elena.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHwohPpWwAY2Ktk?format=jpg&name=large

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 06:54
#Tyre info - Day 2 morning - SS7-SS9

All the @Michelin @OfficialWRC drivers with 5 MICHELIN Pilot Sport H5

dimviii
26th October 2019, 06:56
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHyNq7RX4AA37dH?format=jpg&name=large

eib1
26th October 2019, 07:00
:D

https://www.facebook.com/WorldRally/videos/2419586428296840/

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:10
really interested to see first pics of Toyota rims, on tests they were using two different ones.

mknight
26th October 2019, 07:14
Something wrong? Says 8 mins to start for Ogier and on map he is quite far from the stage and closest to the Finish and not start?

EDIT: Seems like the only issue is the wrong direction of the stage.

TypeR
26th October 2019, 07:17
Something wrong? Says 8 mins to start for Ogier and on map he is quite far from the stage and closest to the Finish and not start?
most likely the start and finish are switched on the map..

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:17
yep, its in the wrong direction on maps

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:25
Katsuta with problems before the start!

mknight
26th October 2019, 07:28
Wonder if they are in TC under perc ferme and that is why they cant get out and work on the car?

Tauri_J
26th October 2019, 07:30
Oh another toyota failure, shocker

erikli2
26th October 2019, 07:31
The ECU is usually placed next to the co-drivers feet, maybe they needed to reset something? Sounded like the engine was running though which is strange in that case.

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:31
this dosnt make me nervous at all!!!

mknight
26th October 2019, 07:32
this dosnt make me nervous at all!!!

joke:

Nothing to worry about, the Toyota guys sabotaged the wrong car.

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:34
they are putting Taka after Tänak ? :D

Tauri_J
26th October 2019, 07:36
Road getting polluted is not that big of a problem in Spain.

TypeR
26th October 2019, 07:38
maybe they put Tänak's ECU in Takas car :D

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:40
nobody faster than Ogier so far, they definitel yhave done something with tarmac setup

AnttiL
26th October 2019, 07:43
nobody faster than Ogier so far, they definitel yhave done something with tarmac setup

He has the best road position also

dimviii
Sat 09:19 - Trouble for Elfyn?
Our stage-end team are reporting that his car left oil on the ground at the stop line and one side of his Fiesta is covered in oil.

KKS
Hoho Meeke split )

EstWRC
Meeke fastest in first split and by far

mknight
As expected Meeke is send to push.

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:47
Sordo and Tänak basically equal on first split

er88
26th October 2019, 07:53
Meeke with a puncture warning light, and Latvala says he has no confidence in the cuts. Bit of a worry for the Toyotas that still.

Great time by Meeke nonetheless, takes Sordo....

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:54
really disappointed with Tänaks time, he should catch Sordo if he was showing some pace

krissucool
26th October 2019, 07:55
Sordo must be the worst driver in understanding his own speed or slowness during the stage.

er88
26th October 2019, 07:55
Well done Neuville! Fastest so far

KKS
26th October 2019, 07:56
Now new Tanak car start to "shine" on 2nd splits. Nueville spec car suit only for Nueville. Did Tanak - Neuville? Nope.

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:57
Meeke now only 11.9 from the lead

cmong Kris go for it

mknight
26th October 2019, 07:59
A sign of going back to Hyundai tarmac reality?

Bit early to tell still, we'll see after a few stages.

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 07:59
A sign of going back to Hyundai tarmac reality?

Bit early to tell still, we'll see after a few stages.

what do you mean?

KKS
26th October 2019, 08:01
Kopecky got favorite suface and already good splits from the start. Shame that on gravel he was far away from lead

mknight
26th October 2019, 08:03
what do you mean?

Hyundai tarmac reality the last two years (until Germany this year) has been lack of pace, especially on open sweeping roads. With only Neuville having occasional top speed (for example on some stages in Corsica).

We got one stage that looks like that, but way too early to tell.

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 08:03
the next two stages Toyota was very good last year...Tänak won the next one and Latvala, Lappi were 1-2 on the El Montmell

AnttiL
26th October 2019, 08:04
the next two stages Toyota was very good last year...Tänak won the next one and Latvala, Lappi were 1-2 on the El Montmell

Especially El Montmell is very fast at places...suits Toyota

KKS
26th October 2019, 08:05
Strange to see that Ogier not taking cuts and not pulling dirt on a road on purpose

mknight
26th October 2019, 08:06
Especially El Montmell is very fast at places...suits Toyota

We'll see with smaller wing.

dimviii
26th October 2019, 08:08
Strange to see that Ogier not taking cuts and not pulling dirt on a road on purpose

if you have balls,post this at Kaisers twitter.https://www.petrolheads.gr/images/smilies/oldforum/devil.gif

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 08:09
really beautiful stage this!

EstWRC
26th October 2019, 08:22
Meeke stopped

KKS
26th October 2019, 08:23
Ah go fcuk yourself Meeke!!! NOT AGAIN!!

dimviii
26th October 2019, 08:23
Meeke stopped

bye-bye champonship for Toyota

krissucool
26th October 2019, 08:24
Meeke stopped, Tänak snailpacing it.