PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Mercedes AGAIN

steveaki13
22nd October 2017, 21:39
:p

Just have to respect a team for winning 4 world titles in a row.

However yet again in modern F1 with better reliability we see a team utterly dominant despite Ferrari trying their best this season. They failed towards the end.

Duncan
22nd October 2017, 22:54
Should have been much closer; Ferrari had a great car this season, but threw away far too many points with avoidable mistakes, both on the engineering side and on track.

driveace
23rd October 2017, 22:47
It was Ferrari,s to lose
AND it looks very much like they have lost it by driver errors and Mechanical ones too Even with all the help that the FIA gives them

Tazio
24th October 2017, 02:19
For most of the season Kimi has held Ferrari back. If Max, Fred, Danny, Carlos, Ocon, or The Hulk had that seat the fight would still be on IMO :angel:

jakebarrell
24th October 2017, 13:54
I have been very impressed with Mercedes' performance this season. Hats-off to the entire team! They deserve it as they have been working really hard to be where they are today!!

Whereas, Ferrari has been trying really hard, I think they need to focus more on their improving & tuning their race cars.

N. Jones
25th October 2017, 00:36
I'm thinking you will be posting this again as Lewis is very close to clinching the drivers title as well.