PDA

View Full Version : Cimber Air?

J4MIE
6th May 2007, 13:11
About to book a flight, but have never heard of this airline before. Has anyone used them? Or know if they are at least half decent? Seem cheapest option by far :s

Cheers!!! :)

Ian McC
6th May 2007, 13:13
Didn't know they were still going! They have been going for quite a few years, other than that don't know much about them.

J4MIE
6th May 2007, 13:30
Cheers Ian. Looks like they want to charge £59 to deliver my ticket as it starts outside the UK :eek: So I'll maybe explore other avenues! :s

pino
6th May 2007, 13:34
Hey J4MIE, are you trying to book for Sardinia ? ;)

Ian McC
6th May 2007, 13:41
Cheers Ian. Looks like they want to charge £59 to deliver my ticket as it starts outside the UK :eek: So I'll maybe explore other avenues! :s

Really? Looks like they do eticket so all you will have to do is print out the booking details.

Oh, hold on, they charge 75 DKK for an internet booking fee, what's that in sterling?

pino
6th May 2007, 13:56
Oh, hold on, they charge 75 DKK for an internet booking fee, what's that in sterling?

£6 ;)

J4MIE
6th May 2007, 14:32
Hey J4MIE, are you trying to book for Sardinia ? ;)

No flights have been booked for Sardinia for a while, but don't get me started on Ryan "flight times may change before departure" :angryfire air as I will glady pay more to avoid flying with them ever again!!

Will check for the cimber air website, been trying through lastminute ;)

Ian McC
6th May 2007, 14:39
No flights have been booked for Sardinia for a while, but don't get me started on Ryan "flight times may change before departure" :angryfire air as I will glady pay more to avoid flying with them ever again!!

Will check for the cimber air website, been trying through lastminute ;)

http://www.cimber.dk/sw15040.asp

I would think it maybe cheaper as you will not need a paper ticket

J4MIE
6th May 2007, 17:20
Cheers Ian, sorted now. Half price too!! :D :up:

Ian McC
6th May 2007, 19:50
Good stuff! :D