PDA

View Full Version : Helsinki is the fair gaycapital of Europe

A.F.F.
5th May 2007, 21:58
For at least next weekend. Yippee-ki-yay. :dozey:

What is it with Eurovision and gaypeople ?? This is purely sincere question. Why Eurovision appeal so much to gay community ?? And is it too late to send a ticket for Fousto? :D

Erki
5th May 2007, 22:43
So Lordi was a bunch of gays? Cool. :)

BeansBeansBeans
6th May 2007, 00:52
What is it with Eurovision and gaypeople ?? This is purely sincere question. Why Eurovision appeal so much to gay community ?? And is it too late to send a ticket for Fousto?

I don't know for sure, but Eurovision is quite tacky and flamboyant, and I suppose that appeals to certain sections of the gay community in a stereotypical way. However, I can't say that any of my gay friends are particular fans of Eurovision.

Roamy
6th May 2007, 05:16

What is it with Eurovision and gaypeople ?? This is purely sincere question. Why Eurovision appeal so much to gay community ?? And is it too late to send a ticket for Fousto? :D

I think you and EKI will represent you country just fine.
There are three things I know I won't see in my lifetime

1. the day I am gay
2. a 401k
3. A flat in Helsinki

I will have some findlandka however!!

Daniel
6th May 2007, 08:11

AFF. Be sure to keep that wife of yours on your arm at all times and wear a t-shirt saying "she's not my sister" and you'll be OK :)

BDunnell
7th May 2007, 01:01
I don't know for sure, but Eurovision is quite tacky and flamboyant, and I suppose that appeals to certain sections of the gay community in a stereotypical way. However, I can't say that any of my gay friends are particular fans of Eurovision.

As a homophobic gay, I would like to second that.

Schultz
7th May 2007, 03:15

Your such a hypocrite... :p :

A.F.F.
7th May 2007, 09:30

Drag-sections in a ABBA-kinda way.

Ian McC
7th May 2007, 09:41

Eh? So for you then it isn't raining men? :p :

Rudy Tamasz
7th May 2007, 12:10

So you expect an inflow of Swedes? ;)