View Full Version : Interforum league 2017

Pages : 1 [2]

Bagwan
19th September 2019, 21:56
Sorry , losers .
Bottas 2.0 for the win .

Tazio
20th September 2019, 00:12
Oh cut it out Baggy...... Just kidding!;)

Tazio
20th September 2019, 10:02
:stareup:! Dawg...... Bottas just binned it, sort of hard! Sorrry :dork:

Bagwan
20th September 2019, 12:29
He only binned it because he wanted some new parts .
It's strategic , man .

Tazio
20th September 2019, 12:36
Just kidding dawg! :p He looks like he's definitely in the hunt ;)

Bagwan
20th September 2019, 16:32
Yeah , he's only a second back . That's nothing in F1 terms .

Tazio
21st September 2019, 02:44
Yeah , he's only a second back . That's nothing in F1 terms .He'll get his mojo back tomorrow!

Tazio
24th September 2019, 05:18
I don't know how(because I thought my picks sucked) I whupped ya' 'awl boyz with a very surprising P8. I also bounced Mf_mr_swiss out of the overall lead. Roll on Sochi! May the forza be with you :wave:

airshifter
24th September 2019, 11:18
Yep, Taz punked us all at Singapore! We all sucked at the front runners, but Tazio made big points for several spot on picks off of the podium positions. I was expecting lower overall scores at a whole, but Taz managed to grab a lot of points.

ZDK ranking/member/points

8 tazio 46
35 mf_airshifter 36
62 mfCOD 32
74 mfbagwan 30
96 mf_mr_swiss 24

None of us picked Leclerc for pole, but three of us had Lewis second and picked up a point for that. I got the closest time to pole and got another point for that. COD and Bagwan stayed in the midfield fight for a podium, but Mr Swiss must have had car problems with his unusual lower finish this race.

ZDK season standing/positions movement/member/points

23 +13 tazio 513
33 -12 mf_mr_swiss 503
41 +1 mf_airshifter 495 (-29)
70 +2 mfCOD 453
81 -2 mfbagwan 442 (-28)

Big movement by both of the current front runners puts Taz in the overall lead for the season. With points adjusted the lower podium step is still a fight, but overall a few big points races could still shake things up.

Get those Sochi picks in quick guys, the deadline will be on us before you know it!

Tazio
24th September 2019, 14:57
Yep, Taz punked us all at Singapore! // Tazio made big points for several spot on picks off of the podium positions. I was expecting lower overall scores at a whole, but Taz managed to grab a lot of points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12BbI- kmrpI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12BbI-kmrpI) :dog:

Bagwan
24th September 2019, 17:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12BbI- kmrpI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12BbI-kmrpI) :dog:

Thanks for that , Tazzy . I've gotta break out that album and play it again .

You might be bad , but I'm coming for you , son .

Like merc , I've been sandbagging , and will now cleverly pull the speed out of my pocket and thrash you all , taking the championship in an epic comeback story that will be talked about for years to come .

I'm pretty sure about this .

It could happen .

Don't laugh .
It could .

Tazio
25th September 2019, 06:37
Thanks for that , Tazzy . I've gotta break out that album and play it again .

You might be bad , but I'm coming for you , son .

Like merc , I've been sandbagging , and will now cleverly pull the speed out of my pocket and thrash you all , taking the championship in an epic comeback story that will be talked about for years to come .

I'm pretty sure about this .

It could happen .

Don't laugh .
It could .
Why does your post remind me of this classic? And yeah I'm dating us ova' 'ere! Oh I get it now, it must be these lines with the next event being in the country (at that time) of mass oppression: "Three days of understanding"

"I think that maybe I'm dreaming" :laugh:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We48zkU3jXE

Bagwan
25th September 2019, 15:41
Why does your post remind me of this classic? And yeah I'm dating us ova' 'ere! Oh I get it now, it must be these lines with the next event being in the country (at that time) of mass oppression: "Three days of understanding"

"I think that maybe I'm dreaming" :laugh:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We48zkU3jXE

Thanks for that , too .
I saw your girlfriend in the crowd . Damn , those hippy chicks were somethin' else , man .

Maybe I am dreaming . I'm kinda known for it .
(he said , snickering to himself , as he lulled his competition into thinking he had no chance of blowing the whole thing wide open with a crazy , come from behind victory).

Tazio
25th September 2019, 16:09
Thanks for that , too .
I saw your girlfriend in the crowd . Damn , those hippy chicks were somethin' else , man .

Maybe I am dreaming . I'm kinda known for it .
(he said , snickering to himself , as he lulled his competition into thinking he had no chance of blowing the whole thing wide open with a crazy , come from behind victory).
Amen my brother, amen! I taught a few of them how to "chirp in the key of yodel" ;)

mr_swiss
27th September 2019, 03:08
You guys did great :))
I went to the Indy Car finale at Laguna Seca. It was awesome, the best race weekend I have ever had. Can't wait for Long Beach now.
Good luck for Russia.
My picks seem off already, one of these days, i have to pick a different winner

Tazio
27th September 2019, 08:25
:stareup:Glad you had such a great time at "The Corkscrew", and congrats to Jeff Newgarden! I'm thinking of hitting Long Beach next season! I mean it is the week of my birthday:beer:
As for this weeks picks I had a real dilemma picking the winner. If it was predicted dry I was all over McLerc, but their is rain predicted for quali, and possibly for the race So I had to go with "The Boss". I just trust him in wet conditions. I know it could be a total lottery for the starting grid which will effect the race.
As for the Honda cars all taking big penalties I only included RB cars in the top ten, and I just couldn't see myself punishing Max, but dropped
Albon one place. This should be an interesting race. Good luck boyz!

airshifter
29th September 2019, 17:23
Laguna Seca is such a great place to hit. I've got some oooollllld photos and promotional stuff from being there as a kid. Great track.

As for Sochi... well I think me and the other mal-adjusted MF'er are out of the hunt. And some of the finishes (Albon) fooled us all. But it's still a crap shoot who will come out on top. The only thing I can determine for sure looking at predictions is the COD was the only one that predicted Leclerc for pole!

Tazio
2nd October 2019, 14:30
Laguna Seca is such a great place to hit. I've got some oooollllld photos and promotional stuff from being there as a kid. Great track.

As for Sochi... well I think me and the other mal-adjusted MF'er are out of the hunt. And some of the finishes (Albon) fooled us all. But it's still a crap shoot who will come out on top. The only thing I can determine for sure looking at predictions is the COD was the only one that predicted Leclerc for pole!
Well done by COD to pick up p11.

Air', according to the latest championship standings; myself (22nd), mr_swiss (33rd), and you (40th) are only separated by 27 points. I think this puts us all in the fight.
Looking at those who reside above me, a top 10 would require a net gain of 18 points. Not likely, but doable! We're in the home stretch boyz, let's get'er done!

airshifter
3rd October 2019, 15:47
COD comes out on top in Sochi, with a strong 11th place ZDK finish. He was also the only one of us to predict Leclerc for pole and earned 3 points in doing so. Strong rebound! Tazzy grabbed a 50 point race as well, ranked 24th. It must have been tight towards the top with that ranking, but 50 points is still a strong race score.

I had the closest time to pole, but with a ZDK ranking of 27th based on time only. Only 1 point since I had predicted Lewis for pole.

Sochi Scores

ZDK race rank/member/score

11 mfCOD 55
24 tazio 50
50 mf_airshifter 41
51 mf_mr_swiss 41
103 mfbagwan 23

ZDK Season scores

ZDK season rank/movement/member/points

22 +1 tazio 563
33 - mf_mr_swiss 544
40 +1 mf_airshifter 536 (-29)
62 +8 mfCOD 508
85 -4 mfbagwan 465 (-28)

Tazio grabs the lead, but there might be a team agreement to allow Mr Swiss to slingshot past him into turn two. If this happens, Mr Swiss could pull a Seb and stay out front, but I'm sure the pit sequence would change if that happened. What we really have to worry about is that second non adjusted drive from Bagwan. With nothing to lose, watch out for when he sends it up the inside on turn one.

Well done by COD to pick up p11.

Air', according to the latest championship standings; myself (22nd), mr_swiss (33rd), and you (40th) are only separated by 27 points. I think this puts us all in the fight.
Looking at those who reside above me, a top 10 would require a net gain of 18 points. Not likely, but doable! We're in the home stretch boyz, let's get'er done!

I haven't adjusted the scores for me or Bagwan for the races we didn't pick. I figure that if we made no picks the score was based on luck of the previous pick only, so shouldn't be counted. So really I'm a point behind COD, and we are fighting for the bottom podium step.

I figure if we can't make up for missed deadlines it shouldn't punish anyone else.

Currently the ZDK season leader missed 1 race, and two of the top 10 missed a race. Five of the top 20 missed at least one race! And the current 15th place position is held by someone who missed two races!

Tazio
4th October 2019, 02:13
COD comes out on top in Sochi, with a strong 11th place ZDK finish. He was also the only one of us to predict Leclerc for pole and earned 3 points in doing so. Strong rebound! Tazzy grabbed a 50 point race as well, ranked 24th. It must have been tight towards the top with that ranking, but 50 points is still a strong race score.

I had the closest time to pole, but with a ZDK ranking of 27th based on time only. Only 1 point since I had predicted Lewis for pole.

Sochi Scores

11 mfCOD 55
24 tazio 50
50 mf_airshifter 41
51 mf_mr_swiss 41
103 mfbagwan 23

ZDK Season scores

ZDK season rank/movement/member/points

22 +1 tazio 563
33 - mf_mr_swiss 544
40 +1 mf_airshifter 536  (-29)
62 +8 mfCOD 508
85 -4 mfbagwan 465 (-28)

Tazio grabs the lead, but there might be a team agreement to allow Mr Swiss to slingshot past him into turn two. If this happens, Mr Swiss could pull a Seb and stay out front, but I'm sure the pit sequence would change if that happened. What we really have to worry about is that second non adjusted drive from Bagwan. With nothing to lose, watch out for when he sends it up the inside on turn one.

I haven't adjusted the scores for me or Bagwan for the races we didn't pick. I figure that if we made no picks the score was based on luck of the previous pick only, so shouldn't be counted. So really I'm a point behind COD, and we are fighting for the bottom podium step.

I figure if we can't make up for missed deadlines it shouldn't punish anyone else.

Currently the ZDK season leader missed 1 race, and two of the top 10 missed a race. Five of the top 20 missed at least one race! And the current 15th place position is held by someone who missed two races!
I haven't missed any races, but I'll take them as they come! At the end of the season when you figure in the missed races I'll take that as well. Thanks for your good work! :wave: :cool:

airshifter
4th October 2019, 14:24
Taz,

I'm sure doing a copy/paste, so the effort is minimal. The adjustments for me and Baggy are to the right of our season. I just decided to leave them there until the end of the season and subtract them out. Otherwise I have to do extra math every race. And I'm too lazy to do simple subtraction every race. :laugh: Plus it would increase the chance of screwing up a score and having to go back and fix it later.

There have been some races with big swings in positions. If you are Mr Swiss blink wrong, the back of the pack might be able to get back into the fight.

Bagwan
7th October 2019, 18:51
Time for a maladjusted rant .

Just how am I to be adjusted ?
Firstly , if I lose any points I am sure to end up last , so obviously , I should have points added , instead of subtracted .
This makes perfect sense if you look at it from only my point of view .

As surely I would have gotten them all correct and be leading the table in that race , giving me only a few extra points should really be punishment enough .

And , where's the proof that I even missed a race ? The words "fake news" come to mind .
I've heard rumours of there being Russians involved .

Maybe the site was hacked . Ever think of that ? Huh ?

I think there are far too many questions and not enough answers to even think of adjusting that score !
In fact , without a complete commission investigating this travesty , I say there can be no adjustments !

Here here ! Come on , chaps ! Who's with me !

Tazio
8th October 2019, 00:37
Baggie, I'm not for or against you. As an American I believe our republic was founded on the notion of:
No adjustification without representation!! Or something like that!
Airshifter should know this as well!:confused: :crazy:

airshifter
8th October 2019, 11:59
Time for a maladjusted rant .

Just how am I to be adjusted ?
Firstly , if I lose any points I am sure to end up last , so obviously , I should have points added , instead of subtracted .
This makes perfect sense if you look at it from only my point of view .

As surely I would have gotten them all correct and be leading the table in that race , giving me only a few extra points should really be punishment enough .

And , where's the proof that I even missed a race ? The words "fake news" come to mind .
I've heard rumours of there being Russians involved .

Maybe the site was hacked . Ever think of that ? Huh ?

I think there are far too many questions and not enough answers to even think of adjusting that score !
In fact , without a complete commission investigating this travesty , I say there can be no adjustments !

Here here ! Come on , chaps ! Who's with me !

The only reason I missed races was to give everyone a fighting chance really. It's obvious we would dominate if we picked for every race.

I'm kind of mad that you caught on to the Russians being involved.... damn Sochi race giving people hints and all. We can call a commission into things, but if this heads towards impeachment hearings the fake news will spread like wildfire.

But on a serious note, since I missed the first one I decided that unless anyone wanted to allow "auto picks" that I would subtract the points.

airshifter
8th October 2019, 12:09
Baggie, I'm not for or against you. As an American I believe our republic was founded on the notion of:
No adjustification without representation!! Or something like that!
Airshifter should know this as well!:confused: :crazy:

I think you and Mr Swiss have the strongest district. But if you kill the adjustments, COD will probably thinking some gerrymandering is going on.

Bagwan
8th October 2019, 12:21
This is racing .
They are all "auto picks" .

I rest my case .

Tazio
8th October 2019, 12:56
This is the internet anything goes.
In the words of Al Davis
"Just click baby"
I rest my case!

mr_swiss
9th October 2019, 02:47
Why is my head spinning all of a sudden ?

SUZUKA is next

Bagwan
9th October 2019, 12:45
Why is my head spinning all of a sudden ?

SUZUKA is next

This is completely normal under typhoon conditions .

Tazio
10th October 2019, 12:44
This is completely normal under typhoon conditions .
It (the typhoon) has really made this weeks picks a crap shoot! I'm not comfortable with my picks at all, and think I could take a real tumble. Let the madness begin!

Bagwan
10th October 2019, 14:17
It (the typhoon) has really made this weeks picks a crap shoot! I'm not comfortable with my picks at all, and think I could take a real tumble. Let the madness begin!

Yes , the perfect conditions for a bagwan comeback !

Tazio
10th October 2019, 18:13
This could be a really crazy ride!

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

airshifter
12th October 2019, 16:21
Well if everyone else is as unsure about their picks as I am, this race could humble us all. But it also means there is a shot that everyone else can screw up worse than me and I end up kicking some butt! I rolled the dice on weather and Ferrari strength, but both seem to have sided against me. But if it's wet enough, Max might do really well.

Tazio
12th October 2019, 20:59
Well if everyone else is as unsure about their picks as I am, this race could humble us all. But it also means there is a shot that everyone else can screw up worse than me and I end up kicking some butt! I rolled the dice on weather and Ferrari strength, but both seem to have sided against me. But if it's wet enough, Max might do really well.
I went with McLerc for the win, and that is not looking too good. I'm also heavily invested in Renault, and that aint looking too freakin' good. In fact it looks like crap!

airshifter
13th October 2019, 15:30
I went with McLerc for the win, and that is not looking too good. I'm also heavily invested in Renault, and that aint looking too freakin' good. In fact it looks like crap!

It's looking way better than my investment in McLaren. :laugh:

I think the overall scores are going to be low, and that will be my only saving grace for the race.

I think you might have punked us on this race Taz!

Bagwan
13th October 2019, 17:24
Bottas punked me .
I had him for the win in the last two races , so I dropped him for this one .
Doh .

I also banked on it being a little soggy for qually , so burned badly there , too .

I might be OK , though , if Renault cops a penalty or two , and brings the Racing Points both back into the points .

Tazio
13th October 2019, 20:57
It's looking way better than my investment in McLaren. :laugh:

I think the overall scores are going to be low, and that will be my only saving grace for the race.

I think you might have punked us on this race Taz!
If only "the boss" would have taken second, and Vettel third, I would have had those two spot on! :angryfire

airshifter
18th October 2019, 11:42
There was a delay in scores posting for Suzuka, and I just finally noticed them posted last night.

4 tazio 47
17 mfCOD 35
65 mf_mr_swiss 25
79 mf_airshifter 21
95 mfbagwan 18

As I had guessed after the race, Taz punked us all at Suzuka with a very strong 4th overall placing. COD had another strong race as well, staying in the top 20 ZDK rankings. Well done booooyzz! Mr Swiss consolidates a podium step, but only 7 points between the three of us at the back of the pack.

ZDK Season scores

Rank/change/member/points

11 +11 tazio 610
35 -2 mf_mr_swiss 569
48 -8 mf_airshifter 557 (-29) or not
57 +5 mfCOD 543
87 -2 mfbagwan 483 (-28) or not

Tazio extends his lead on this group of mf'ers and has almost cracked the top 10 overall ZDK season ranking. With only three races to go, Mr Swiss has to push hard to make up the gap if he wants the win, and hope the pressure makes Taz crack.

The rest of us are fighting at the back, but COD might have an outside shot at making it to the second step if Mr Swiss goes off line on track.

Only another week until Mexico. Get those picks in!

Tazio
18th October 2019, 13:34
Really surprised boyz! The remarkable thing is I moved up to p11 overall. I think it is possible (with luck) to move up to p2. p1 looks like it is out of reach. Plus I could fall back! :( :cool:

COD
18th October 2019, 22:24
I have started my comeback (or not)

airshifter
19th October 2019, 14:24
I'm just glad to see that the two of you are feeling confident before I crush all your hopes here at the end of the season! :laugh:

airshifter
23rd October 2019, 23:10
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/146726/renault-disqualified-after-using-illegal-driver-aid

It looks like some of you are about to drop some points!

Tazio
24th October 2019, 23:33
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/146726/renault-disqualified-after-using-illegal-driver-aid

It looks like some of you are about to drop some points!
I got spanked!:(

airshifter
26th October 2019, 12:39
I have started my comeback (or not)

Well after the Renault disqualifications, it looks like COD converted this into the "has" started his comeback, bagging first place for the forum!

33 mfCOD 26
39 tazio 24
44 mf_airshifter 23
68 mfbagwan 20
77 mf_mr_swiss 18

Taz got punked bad by the Renault DQ, with his race score cut almost in half. Everyone else had less damage done, and me and the Bagwan actually gained a few points.... which is a good thing since we were the bottom two based on initial results. With revised scores there is only 8 points between first and last this race for the forum.

None of us picked Seb for the pole, but me and COD bagged a point each for picking Leclerc and being within 1% of pole time.

ZDK Season standings

Rank/change/member/points

16 +6 USA tazio 587
39 -6 USA mf_mr_swiss 562
45 -5 USA mf_airshifter 559 (-29)
61 +1 Finland mfCOD 534
87 -2 Canada mfbagwan 485 (-28)

Tazio and COD move up, the rest of us move down in season standings. The revised points put Mr Swiss within striking distance of Taz again, and with my subtracted points I'm in a battle with COD. Baggy could go full bore maladjusted and Pastor Maldanado all of us going into turn one, so he's not out of the hunt yet.

It looks like everyone got a prediction in for Mexico.

airshifter
30th October 2019, 09:18
COD rings true with his comeback statement, bagging the forum win at Mexico!

ZDK race ranking, member/score

16 mfCOD 47
17 mf_airshifter 47
30 mf_mr_swiss 43
43 tazio 39
73 mfbagwan 31

I matched the score but COD ranks higher, probably due to more (9 out of 10!) picks in the top 10, or possibly due to picking the right person for pole as well. COD, Tazio, and Bagwan all had Leclerc for the pole, but none we within 1% of pole time. I had the highest qually ranking by picking Seb for pole, but having a closer time. So I picked up equal points even though I guess wrong.

Season standings

Rank/movement/member/points

18 -2 tazio 626
35 +10 mf_airshifter 606 (-29)
37 +2 mf_mr_swiss 605
54 +7 mfCOD 581
87 - mfbagwan 516 (-28)

Taz takes a slight move down, but remains in the lead for the forum and in the top 20 ZDK. I consider myself to still be battling with COD for the 3rd podium step after my points adjustment. Mr Swiss is still easily within striking distance of Tazio.

Get those Austin picks in!

Bagwan
31st October 2019, 13:40
I am in with my game changing prediction .

The rest of you needn't bother .

COD
31st October 2019, 17:08
Beware of my epic comback!

airshifter
5th November 2019, 10:35
Well Mr Swiss isn't going to take a 2nd place finish in the standings laying down. He came out of the corner swinging and humbled us all at COTA. Not only did he score a first place finish for the forum, he also posted the highest single race score of the forum for the season. Well done sir!

COTA results

ZDK rank/member/points

7 mf_mr_swiss 69
22 mf_airshifter 54
34 tazio 52
50 mfbagwan 45
67 mfCOD 40

None of us picked Bottas for pole. I barely edged out Tazio with the pole time prediction, but both of us got withing 0.25% of pole time and ranked 20th and 21st.

ZDK Season Standings
ZDK rank/movement/member/points

17 +1 tazio 678
21 +16 mf_mr_swiss 674
30 +5 mf_airshifter 660
62 -8 mfCOD 621
80 +7 mfbagwan 561

Big movement by Mr Swiss puts pressure on Tazio at the front. He hasn't just closed the gap, but is hounding him at every corner waiting for any off line slip. With only a couple of races to go Taz either has to play "Iceman" and take the pressure, or accept that Mr Swiss is going to pull a Ricciardo late braking move and get up the inside.

COD
5th November 2019, 10:38
My comeback was short lived. Next year try to do a bit better

airshifter
15th November 2019, 09:54
I hope everyone got their picks in for Brazil. I made a prediction early, but forgot to log in and change it, so my results might be a bit lacking. I suspect that unless the race goes all sideways or something that I might be in for a whooping!

mr_swiss
16th November 2019, 03:44
I hope everyone got their picks in for Brazil. I made a prediction early, but forgot to log in and change it, so my results might be a bit lacking. I suspect that unless the race goes all sideways or something that I might be in for a whooping!

Quite often, that's how you make the most points. Be way off and then the stars align.
Good luck all

airshifter
19th November 2019, 22:31
Well Mr Swiss did it again. Through the crazy race, he still managed some decent points, and beat us all.

ZDK rank/member/race points

21 mf_mr_swiss 33
28 mf_airshifter 28
34 tazio 25
39 mfbagwan 24
75 mfCOD 15

Nobody picked Max for pole, and Mr Swiss was the highest rank for pole time with a ZDK ranking of 23rd.

With the race at the front so tight, Mr Swiss takes the forum lead from Tazio. I'm lurking in 3rd and barring miracles or major screw ups at the front of the field, the race if for 1st and 2nd now. But big swings have happened in the past, so there might still be some movement beyond the fight at the front. It ain't over until the fat lady sings!

ZDK season ranking/movement/member/score

17 +4 mf_mr_swiss 707
19 -2 tazio 703
27 +3 mf_airshifter 688
63 -1 mfCOD 636
78 +2 mfbagwan 585

Only about a week to get in Abu Dhabi picks.... get them in early!

Bagwan
28th November 2019, 20:01
All should tremble , as the bagwan has his picks officially in .

airshifter
30th November 2019, 14:10
It looks like everyone is in.... let's see how this all plays out!

airshifter
4th December 2019, 23:50
No scores posted yet, but it looks to me like Mr Swiss and Taz wiped the floor with the rest of us! I think those two will easily beat us, and might have some really high scores. But with the risk points and such, it's hard to tell.

Will Taz be a double champion this year with FGP and ZDK pickems, or will Mr Swiss close the door and dash his hopes?

Tazio
5th December 2019, 14:20
:stareup: I'll be surprised if I overtake Mr Swiss. I don't think my picks were that great!

airshifter
10th December 2019, 00:48
Scores are in for the season finale.

As I suspected upthread, Mr Swiss spanked us hard. Though he didn't quite get the highest ZDK ranking of the season for the forum, he scored a 4th place ZDK rank with a season high score for the forum of 95 points! That is how you win big! Tazzy and COD had high scores as well, and secured the other two podium steps.

Tazio had the highest pole ranking of 36th, but at almost half a second off the pole time. I think it's safe to say that the rest of us really sucked at the pole time predictions. :laugh:

ZDK rank/player/race score

4 mf_mr_swiss 95
27 tazio 74
32 mfCOD 72
64 mf_airshifter 57
77 mfbagwan 50

So with the season wrapped up, Mr Swiss comes out on top. But Tazio managed to stay in the top 20 as well, and had the lower pole time margin in the end. Mr Swiss and COD were 2nd and 3rd for pole time margin for the season, and me and the other non adjusted mf-er missed a prediction or two so they add massive pole time margins for each race you miss.

ZDK season ranking/movement/player/total points

12 +5 mf_mr_swiss 802
20 -1 tazio 777
34 -7 mf_airshifter 745
59 +4 mfCOD 708
79 -1 mfbagwan 635

It's a shame that they never did the interforum thing this year, but I think overall we still did fairly well. If nothing else we had a lot of fun talking major smack and then hoping it didn't come back to bite us. Have fun in the off season everyone, and I hope all you mf-ers and more are back next year. I'm fairly sure it will be a major smack down..... I'm just not sure who is going to do the smacking. :laugh:

Tazio
10th December 2019, 01:15
Congrats mr_swiss! Way to take the win emphatically with a great race score! See you guys next season!

Bagwan
10th December 2019, 15:16
So , if this was golf , I won by a lot of strokes .
That's the way I like to look at this season .

635 also just happens to be my lucky number , so , obviously an omen of good things to come .

I came into this vicious , grinding , "dog-eat-dog" competition as an obvious favourite , but , I knew I would upset things horribly if I just started winning everything , so I tried to take a more "laid-back" approach , only showing mere moments of utter brilliance .

Remember all those headlines that talked about that guy who came out of nowhere to grab pole ?
Gosh , I sure do . Those were great times , eh ?

I also want to point out that I secured my fifth position in the championship quite early in the season , which had a very stabilizing effect on me throughout the latter part , so some of you might want to think about that for some new strategy for next year .
I saw you all struggling under the pressure , and I worried for you . I almost wept .

Next year , if we can get a few more players involved , I may also be under great pressure , because my coveted fifth position wouldn't be secure .

I guess I could go all "Briatore" on you guys , hack your computers into a crash just as your picks go in , and win that way , as long as no body found out it was me( damn , wish I knew how to delete that part).

Seriously though , thanks shifter , and ZDK for letting me in on the fun .
And , even seriouslier , watch out for next season .

COD
11th December 2019, 11:17
Nearly 100 less than mrSwiss. Well, shows how terribly I did. But good to finish on a decent score.

Well done all of you, will be back next year for sure, hope we get more players in.

mr_swiss
30th December 2019, 18:13
While not necessarily the most technical, it's definitely the most fun thread.
We tried so many strategies, the only one not working is missing a race pick.
OTH it gives you bragging rights how good you would have been otherwise.
I totally enjoyed being an MFer with you guys. I hope there will be more next season.
Looking forward to next year.
Have a Great New Year !!!