14th November 2016, 07:32
Whiner of the century - Seb Vettel.

anfield5
15th November 2016, 00:41
Whiner of the century - Seb Vettel.

Vettel - Honestly! :)!

Tazio
15th November 2016, 01:40
Yeah Seb has turned into a bit of a snivel-butt.

N. Jones
15th November 2016, 02:04
That is true, although Max and Daniel seem to have it out for him for some reason.

anfield5
15th November 2016, 03:28
Yeah Seb has turned into a bit of a snivel-butt.

It's amazing what pressure does to people. He is not the first and wont be the last driver to show signs of cracking when things are going badly. Has a long way to go to equal Alonso in the whinging world cup though, and neither of these can hold a candle to Nigel 'Moaning Mertyl' Mansell - he would whinge and complain when he was winning.

The Black Knight
15th November 2016, 07:21
That is true, although Max and Daniel seem to have it out for him for some reason.

And rightly so they should have it out for him. It all started with his dissing of Kvyat in China. There have been plenty of times throughout the year where he has moaned like a little bitch. He has only himself to blame and, for once, I don't blame other drivers having it in for another. It's well deserved in this case.

andyone
15th November 2016, 11:59
It's amazing what pressure does to people. He is not the first and wont be the last driver to show signs of cracking when things are going badly. Has a long way to go to equal Alonso in the whinging world cup though, and neither of these can hold a candle to Nigel 'Moaning Mertyl' Mansell - he would whinge and complain when he was winning.

and yet people always hate Lewis Hamilton, i imagine if it was him swearing in the radio all the time? what people would say. sometimes its very wired