PDA

View Full Version : HEE-HAW of the race...

veeten
13th November 2016, 17:40
Only two...

Nature, and good ol' Uncle Charlie...

You be the judge...

steveaki13
13th November 2016, 17:51
Cant help nature. Get out there and race. If you want to withdraw. Withdraw. Anyone brave enough to race should reep the rewards. This is a day Manor can score points and so can Sauber

The Black Knight
13th November 2016, 19:48
Only one donkey - Charlie!

The guys is a complete and utter embarrassment and is ruining F1. The race should have started on time and if drivers crash then they crash, it's their job and what they get paid an awful lot of money to do. It's shameful that half a race gets run under the safety car like that.

It's time for Charlie to go now. Saw plenty of people on twitter saying the same. F1 is about racing foremost. Safety is important but there have been many many races ran over the course of the years in far worse conditions and the best drivers in the world should be able to handle all conditions.

IMO, give Charlie one final race in AD and get rid of the clown then.

Tazio
13th November 2016, 19:53
I was going to say Palmer, but you can't account for mistakes in the rain (although it wasn't very swift).

\Charley STFU and let the kids race!

COD
13th November 2016, 21:22
Pirelli, such bad wet tyres

keysersoze
13th November 2016, 21:58
OMG, I wish we had heard the radio exchange between Gutierrez and his team before he dropped out. From the garage video it seemed as if EG did not endear himself to his boss.

Alfa Fan
13th November 2016, 22:06
They make these "extreme" wet tyres and never use them. Invariably they stay behind the safety car until its suitable for intermediates. It's pathetic.

anfield5
15th November 2016, 00:47
IRL can be excused for not racing on ovals in the rain - way to dangerous, but F1...
Were cars so much better in the 70's when they did race in the wet? If you don't know what I'm talking about look on youtube at the 1975 Japanese GP. The rain and track were as wet if not wetter. There was only one retirement due to an accident (Jochen Mass) however there were a few others who spun and continued and Lauda withdrew because he couldn't see due to his burns from the Nurburgring crash